Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

omartinez@vtr.net

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

omartinez@vtr.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:47 pm

Hello there!
I'm very interested in our correspondence. I got your e-mail address from the dating service in our town. U can call me Tina. I'm forty-three. I live in Russian F, in the city of Perm. I love ur photo. I am waiting for ur soon letter with with a not big biography about u, your interest and ur photo. Where are u from? I'm a single person. I am waiting for a gentleman for a long family life. If u want to know me a little bit more, reply to my little letter. I am sending you my personal images. I want that u love it, and we can get acquainted more. Have a great day!
Kissing yourself. Kristina.

Header:

Return-Path: <omartinez@vtr.net>
Received: from [109.163.217.137] (account omartinez@vtr.net HELO M7NjN9Ypm.kevin.com)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020
Reply-To: kristina1977@yamail.info
Subject: I am so grateful to you

Orig IP: 109.163.217.137 | Orig ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding | City: Irkutsk | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tim@timnjules.plus.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:46 pm

Hello!
I'm really interested in our correspondence. I got your email address from the dating service in our city. My name is Kristya. I'm 43 years. I am living in the Russian Federation, in Perm city. I love ur image. I'm waiting for your rapid feedback with with a little life story about yourself, your interest and your personal images. Where u come from? I'm a single woman. I‘m seeking a real gentleman for a long-term stable relation. If u wanna to find out me a little bit more, reply to my short letter. I'm sharing with u my photo. I rely on that you love it, and we can get acquainted more. Have a lovely day!
Sweet kissing for ur cheek. Cristine.

Header:

Return-Path: <tim@timnjules.plus.com>
Received: from avasout01.plus.net (avasout01.plus.net. [84.93.230.227])
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020
Reply-To: kristina.m@yamail.info
Subject: My lovely boyfriend

Orig IP: 93.81.29.227 | Orig ISP: Pvimpelcom | City: Kokhma | Country: Russian Federation

Same image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.