Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elena.coldcoffee@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

elena.coldcoffee@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:47 pm

Email received:

Hello! How are you today? I hope everything is fine with you! At the beginning of my letter, let me explain the reason why I am writing to you. The local dating agency in my city gave me your email address. There they told me that you are looking for a woman for a serious relationship. I hope this is not a mistake, and you are really interested in finding a woman with whom you can create a strong alliance based on love, trust, honesty and respect. My name is Elena! I am 29 years old. I am from the city of Ulyanovsk, the central part of Russia. As you can see, in this letter I attached my photo. I hope this little message has interested you, and we will begin our communication. In any case, I wish you all the best. Sincerely, Elena

Header:

Received: from [178.176.175.144]
Message-Id: <65254335.20200730235423279@arhi-agora.ru>
Reply-To: "Elena.." <elena.coldcoffee@gmail.com>
Subject: Come meet my favorite!

Originating IP: 178.176.175.144
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.