Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marianawdker@mail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

marianawdker@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:08 pm

Greetings, my dear mate.
I think it will be nice to tell you that I`m searching for strong relationship.
I don`t want to have a relationships with a frivolous man who wants to have just sex and naked photos.
I have been a free girl for 1 year and from this time I have come across into only anxious phrenetics and sex-seekers for one night on the Internet.
I am a read person who wants to have a reliable relationship in another country, since the time i want to move out from this country forever.
I am Masha. I am along thirty five and I live in a large city in UA - ukraine.
I presume you have some general ideas about this country. I am a successful doctor and have a job in a private clinic in my city.
I have already travelled to some countries several times and this time I would like to live in another country.
No doubt, it can be your country as well...) I hope you will take this mail seriously. If you are an honest and candid man, I will be waiting for your mail.
But if you are an ordinary adventurer, who needs only sex and naked photos, please, do not bother me.
Anyway, I will understand it from your letters.
Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle..
I also promise to be as honest and sincere as possible in my letters..
We will meet if we like each other at once.
Please write me to my primary address: kruamedkl@gmx.com
Looking forward to hearing from you, Masha.

Header;

Return-Path: <marianawdker@mail.com>
Received: from [75.155.24.148] ([75.155.24.148]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan [10.76.45.15]) (via HTTP);
Fri, 31 Jul 2020
Subject: DREAM OF ETERNAL

Orig IP: 75.155.24.148 | Orig ISP: Asn852 | City: Edmonton | Country: Canada

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

docukraina1984@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:17 pm

Hi, my lovely friend.
I would like to let you know that I want to create serious relationship.
I am not interested in lightweight human who looks only for sex and naked pictures.
I am single for 1 year and from then I have come across into only abnormal phrenetics and sex-hunters for 1 night on the Internet.
I am an educated person who is dreaming about a serious relationship in another country, from the time i want to leave my country forever.
I`m Maria. I am already 35y.o and I live in a big city in Ukraine.
I think you know something about this country. I am a successful doctor and work in a private hospital in native city.
I have already been to some countries several times and this time I would like to live in another country.
No doubt, it can be your country as well...) I hope you will look through my e-mail thoroughly. If you are an straight and sincere person, I will be waiting for your mail.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, do not write me ever in this case.
I will see it from the way you write to me for sure.
That`s why I would be glad to know as much as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle. I also promise to be as honest and sincere as possible in my letters.
We will easily arrange our meeting if we like each other. Answer me to this address: docukraina1984@gmx.com
Hope to hear from you soon, Maria.

Header:

Return-Path: < ingleberta8b0ko4c@mail.com >
Received: from [195.23.161.10] ([195.23.161.10]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan [10.76.45.12]) (via HTTP);
Sat, 1 Aug 2020
Subject: you HAVE such a beautiful photo

Orig IP: 195.23.161.10 | Orig ISP: Nos Comunicacoes, S.a. | City: Meinedo | Country: Portugal

Same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kruamedkl@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi, my new friend.
I`d like to explain that I want to create serious relationship.
I`m not going to waste my time with a futile man who wants to have just sex and naked photos.
I have not been dating for one year and since this time I have seen only bizarre monomaniacs and sex-seekers for one night on the Internet.
I am a read person who wants to have a serious relationship abroad, from the time i want to move out from this country forever.
You can call me Masha. I am along 35y.o and I live in a grand city in Ukraine.
I expect you heard about my country. I am a qualified doctor and have a job in a private hospital in native city.
I have already been to different countries several times and therefore I want to change the country.
No doubt, it can be your country as well...) I hope you will look through this letter accurately. If you are an honest and candid man, I am looking forward to your message.
Though, if you as other guys do not know what is real love and think only about physical satisfaction, do not write me ever in this case.
I will see it from the way you write to me for sure.
So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about you. your lifestyle and hobbies.
As for me, I can assure you that I will be so honest and straight in my letters as it only possible.
We will easily arrange our meeting if we like each other.
Answer me to this address: kruamedkl@gmx.com
Looking forward to hearing from you, Masha.

Header:

Return-Path: <dylane8n41wxp@mail.com>
Received: from [24.212.102.17] ([24.212.102.17]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan [10.76.45.17]) (via HTTP);
Fri, 31 Jul 2020
Subject: I AM LOOKING FOR

Orig IP: 24.212.102.17 | Orig ISP: Bnq-1 | City: Val-d'or | Country: Canada

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.