Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Prof.Dr.Umut Barbaros

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Prof.Dr.Umut Barbaros

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:43 pm

Fake identity used: James Bost
Email address: henry66us@gmail.com
Phone number: +18182733192 (geographic number)
Alleged location: 35 East Maple Street,Cedarville, Ohio 4937 USA

Stolen picture used:

The fraudster uses a stolen picture of Prof.Dr.Umut Barbaros, Turkish Surgeon. The image is stolen from the real owner social account.

The fraudster also uses a bogus bank Capital Trust Bank - capitaltrustbnk.com, as a proof he has enough money to repay the financial help he is asking for.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: stolen photos of Prof.Dr.Umut Barbaros

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:47 pm

Stolen pictures from the same gallery are used on various dating sites online.

john
Dating Budapest , Hungary, 56 years old
Purpose of datingfor flirting, love and romance
About me I will tell later

fake1.JPG

wilson malcom / mikeumut76
59 , Aries
United States of America, Los Angeles
I'm looking for:
I'm looking for: a woman aged 45 to 52 for starting a family.
About me (freestyle)
am a professor doctor Wilson Malcom
I'm looking for
for a women to marry

f2.JPG

Someone using a stolen picture of the same person got banned a month ago from a Russian classifieds website:

f3.JPG

ATTENTION !!! SPAM !!! FRAUD
Created: 1 month (s) ago
Dear users! David Harry
has already registered on our Site several times and is sending out to Users in private messages:

"Hi, my dear, how are you doing today? My name is David. I just came across your profile today, then I decided to write to you. I am an American citizen but I am currently outside America for an appointment and I may have time to meet you, maybe you are the reason why I joined this site today. Please write me at my email address so we can discuss more and I can tell you about my self and send you more of my photos. Here is my email address. (Har *******) I am waiting for your reply. "

I've already deleted several of his profiles.The situation is under control, but if you receive such a letter, write to me urgently.

As for the email address. mail, which he indicates in his letter. THIS IS FRAUD, and if you write to him, the consequences may be bad, and I cannot help you.

I hope for your understanding, be careful.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.