Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kayla Chappel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kayla Chappel

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:55 pm

The scammer used stolen pictures of U.S. Marine Corps Cpl. Kayla Chappel.

The victim met the scammer online in 2018. "She" claimed to be Rose Johnson, Nurse Sergeant, in Iraq, and she used the email address rosejohnson2210@hotmail.com.

"She" convinced the victim to receive a parcel with a huge amount of money "she" allegedly found during one of "her" missions.

Two years later and few thousand euros poorer, the victim is now dealing with threats because he don't want to believe the scammer's lies anymore...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosejohnson2210@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:58 pm

Emails received:

Hello my dear friend,
May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and response to my email,indicating your willingness to assist me transfer this funds for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will recommend . Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. I do not want to treat this agreement as something that you care about, but I want you to trust it and believe me when I say that there is nothing to fear.
I am a very decent single woman and I have respect and respect for men ...... I am a good listener and I like to listen to the advice given by someone, I am caring, loving, honest, understanding, sincere, energetic , friendly, trustworthy, loyal, family-oriented, emotional, romantic, sexy and God fearing ... i love children a lot and i really love playing with children and to be around makes me happy.
My hobbies are cooking, preparing, traveling and shopping. What I like about a man, honest, tender, appreciate, take care of. I do not like, dishonest, unfaithful, lying and cheating
however, i finally locate you to help me and keep the consignment box safe in my absent because i am orphan, where my parents die in a intense incident since ten years ago. which am the only survival issue to my parent, so i don't have any other trustful guardians to handle this issue for my own interest. i have serve my country U.S.A over six years now as a Nurse Sergeant. At the first time i contact you, i saw you as a responsible and integrity man who have already had some experience in life also have God fearing mind.
please help me, assist me to secure and save my identity and the money. there's no harm or risky on this deal, these are thing that normally happened when invasion took place, As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read carefully.The deal is all about the money I made here, and I have it kept safely in a box and stored it in an abandoned mine in Baghdad.
Due to the United Nation policy on Iraq troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Iraq so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means.you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

I must not fail to explain to you how I came across this fund I want you to use for investment. Few weeks ago our soldiers had encounter and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.

I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injured at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, I saw two trunks and showed it to my fellow and we decided to force of the trunks open and discovered huge amount of dollars in it and we did the same to the other trunk and saw the same thing and we quickly took the trunks and went in something like a cafe and counted the money and our team has decided by our chief commander to share some of the money within ourselves which we have done and I got a share of $2.9 million United States dollars. which is the money I want you to keep safe until am through with my duty here in Iraq.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance and any money you are going to spend on this deal after you have receive the money.I believe I can trust you. Where i am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow, where you will receive it and it will warrant me to know the one am dealing with clearly .

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:02 pm

From: Riza Continental Shipping Company <rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:12
Subject: WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR STOCK
To: xxx

ATTENTION: xxx

RE: WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR STOCK.
The above subject matter refers to

The management of Riza Continental Shipping Company would like to inform you again that EUR 500 has been received on our account and the insurance certificate has also been obtained and attached to this e-mail, keep it safe and offer to the diplomat at the place of arrival Slovakia. before handling the load.

Your shipment / freight box has already left Lome-Togo and on its way to the destination in Slovakia. but currently in transit at THE CASABLANCA MOHAMMED V.INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT MAROC.
Best of luck and congratulations in advance on successful delivery, we will also notify you of your arrival in your country in Slovakia.

Below is your tracking information:

Tracking PIN: xxx

More important. we recommend that you always monitor the status of your shipment on the company's website at least twice a day. this service focuses on updating customers with the status of their shipment. within 24/48 hours. Your shipment / one cargo box will arrive at its destination in Slovakia.

About previous payment. As you can see, the mistake is from you. you did not fill in the account information prompt. Note. contact your bank. and inform them to return the money to your account. tell your bank to call back for money.

Thank you for your cooperation.

WE SUPPORT TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES OUR SERVICES TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND YOUR COMPETENCE IS OUR REPUTATION.

Your faith,
Christian Dieudonne Kpeware,
Riza Continental Shipping Service
Tel: +22899058728
http: // rizashipping.com

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:05 pm

Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:55
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS:

The management of Riza Continental Shipping Company would like to inform you that we have completed the confirmation of your documents and successfully obtained them and sent them to the customs authorities at MADRID-BARAJAS AIRPORT / SPAIN. for further verification towards the immediate release of the consignment to your step in Slovakia.

The management of Riza Continental Shipping Company updates you immediately after verification by the customs administration at the airport MADRID-BARAJAS AIRPORT / SPAIN and continues the transport to the destination in Slovakia.

File attachments are copies of documents.

1. Harmonized certificate for cross-border shipments.
2. Yellow brand certificate.

For multiple recording and reference purposes, ensure their security and offer them to the diplomat at the place of delivery. Wait for our update.

WE SUPPORT TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES OUR SERVICES TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND YOUR COMPETENCE IS OUR REPUTATION.

Your faith,

Fake documents received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:09 pm

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 21:38
Subject: Own duty
To:

WARNING:

We hereby inform you that the certificate of anti-doping measures has been verified. sent to the customs office in Slovakia was successful and the departure of your shipment was scheduled before we received important information from the Slovak Air Transport Department with a request to introduce a certain document.

This way we will inform you about the status of your shipment. Diplomats on transit in your city today, where she is required to pay customs. The transit point and your city airport will get used to the last bout of your door.
the customs tax is EUR 4735.

We recommend that you make a payment of EUR 4735. so that we can explain this requirement. Check the status of the shipment for confirmation. Your cargo is currently at M.R. ŠTEFANIK BRATISLAVA, SLOVAKIA.

Tracking PIN: xxx

From our update. The shipment was not opened due to the document that contained it. Payment of customs duty at M.Š. ŠTEFANIK BRATISLAVA SLOVAKIA. is the only requirement.
This development is in your favor and our commitment to ensure that the shipment is delivered safely to your address. You came to the last request. The shipment is on the order of a stop at the city airport M.R. ŠTEFANIK BRATISLAVA AIRPORT SLOVAKIA. you can confirm using tracking information.

Therefore, we recommend that you send € 4735 immediately. we are waiting for your urgent reply.

Your faith,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rizashipping.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:26 pm

The fake courier company used in fraud expired in April, after being actively used in online fraud since 2016.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: RIZASHIPPING.COM
Updated Date: 2019-04-20
Creation Date: 2016-04-05

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-04-05
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Steven
Registrant Organization: Onathe Network Solutions
Registrant Street: Onateh enugu 14 RUE D AKODESSEWA
Registrant City: Lome
Registrant State/Province: Centre
Registrant Postal Code: 2340
Registrant Country: TG
Registrant Phone: +234.8886600

Registrant Email: stevenonaty57@hotmail.com

This is what the fake website was looking like:

riza.JPG

All these years, the registrant claimed to be in Togo, while using a Nigerian phone number.

The fraudulent domain name was used until it has expired. The scammers never used the domain name for the email address - the email address used with the victim was rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com.

The victim was moved to another fake courier, rcsssc.com, documented here: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=77759&start=10.

Domain Name: RCSSSC.COM
Updated Date: 2019-07-07
Creation Date: 2019-05-07

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-05-07

Registrant Name: Kola fred
Registrant Organization: kbaba entreprises
Registrant Street: 122,akowonjo st,Dopemu
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 100001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.9031899816
Registrant Email: kbwhite2050@gmail.com

rize.JPG

rcsssc.com was short lived, being suspended after two months.

A 3rd fake courier followed, active from the domain name ocohk.com and documented here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 17&t=84485. The domain name was reported and suspended on June 24.

Domain Name: OCOHK.COM
Updated Date: 2020-06-24
Creation Date: 2019-03-15

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-15

Domain Status: clientHold
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Kola fred
Registrant Organization: kbaba entreprises
Registrant Street: 122,akowonjo st,Dopemu
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 100001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.9031899816
Registrant Email: kbwhite2050@gmail.com

3rd.JPG

More recently, he victim was directed to a 4th fake courier: socialcontshipcompany.com.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosejohnson2210@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:57
Subject: Everything about me is real and true

my beloved xxx.

how are u? I hope well? my dear xxx. I hate the way you talk to me. I'm too big to scare you. I can't do something like that to you.

I sent you photos to clarify your doubts. everything about me is real and true. I'm not happy with your mail

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:33 pm

The courier representative claimed that he paid himself the money the victim was unable to send. Shortly after he was back asking the victim to return the payment made on his behalf.

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 14:07
Subject: Re: Hello

We have received your letter and we understand that it is not that you have the money to send so that we can complete this project so that I can return my money. I'm sorry to inform you. I'm sorry I invested my money in this project. Do you think we were joking about the report we received from the international airport in Košice?

NOTE: we do not communicate with the airport office by e-mail. we communicate only through a telephone teletransmitter. if we communicate via e-mail. all e-mail conversations will be forwarded to your e-mail.
as I said. try to arrange my money and send it back to me. because you do not want to settle the pending warehouse invoice.

Sincerely,
Mr. Christian Dieudonne Kpeware,
http: // rcsssc.ocohk.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:34 pm

Date: Thu, 11 June 2020 13:53
Subject: Re: Hello

The total amount you have to send to complete this project is EUR 4800. customs clearance and storage charges. and if you want the contact number of the airport in Košice. we'll give it to you. and we will take our hands off this project forever. so you will negotiate with them directly. and we will send them your file and contact details. Remember that we only have 7 days to send money to safely store your shipment at Warehouse Airport.

Sincerely,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:35 pm

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:28
Subject: You will soon regret if something is not done this week

Today is Thursday without an answer from you. if I do my deeds, you will not like me. I'm warning you.

Sincerely,
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.