Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kayla Chappel

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:36 pm

When the fraudsters were unable to get more money from the victim, the tone changed, with the scammers pretending that the victim will get arrested.

From: Riza Continental Shipping Company <rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 July 2020 16:47
Subject: you have to face the law
To: xxx

ATTENTION: xxx

Be prepared to go to jail. as I told you soon you have to return all my money. Your country's airport is calling you and you are not making any calls. you can't run away. All your contact information with your bank information has been sent.

Thank you for your cooperation.

WE SUPPORT TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES OUR SERVICES TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND YOUR COMPETENCE IS OUR REPUTATION.

Your faith,
Christian Dieudonne Kpeware,
Riza Continental Shipping Service
Tel: +22899058728
http: // rizashipping.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rosejohnson2210@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 11:34
Subject: you can run but you can't hide

are you traveling to the airport and have not seen any packages? don't worry xxx. We will soon know who is lying. don't be afraid that the airport will come for you, because you haven't seen them at the airport. they will visit you soon.

as I told you. unless you arrest before the end of this month. I know I'm not kidding you. I will do everything in my power to imprison you soon. and I will reject this shipment. I will help the International Monetary Fund arrest you. I swear by my life. You'll take care of the rest of your life in prison. I have all the information about you and your family.

I promise you before the end of this month. Mr. xxx and their lawyer are working hard to arrest you, and I will help them arrest you.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Date: Thu, 16 July 2020 12:40
Subject: you will soon understand that everything about me is real and true
To:

you say you're not stupid and you know who i am? you like me a scammer? I know very well that you never trusted me for the first time. and this is reason and the beginning of our problem today. because you never believe me. I see no reason why you think I'm a scammer. but you will soon understand that everything about me is real and true. by the time they arrest you, it will be clear from your eye that I am real.

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 18:07
Subject: you are in danger, but you do not know xxx
To:

and let me tell you the truth. the more you are silent for the shipping company. the more all the worst. in this case, the company's lawyer was involved in charging money laundering fees. using a shipping company to transfer money illegally to your country. contact the shipping company and peace be upon them to avoid government law.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:41 pm

Date: Fri, 17 July 2020 11:21
Subject: you are only 7 days old and you get lost and go to jail

just to let you know. that you have a few days to arrest. and I will make you arrested xxx. I'm getting a letter from Lawyer this morning. your life is now in danger. in the next 7 days. stick to my word. you will be arrested.

In the same period of time, the victim was contacted on phone by people pretending to be from the Interpol.

Phone numbers used:

+421552304814
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Slovakia
City or exchange location Kosice

+12023185558
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Peerless Network Of The District Of Columbia, Dc
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:42 pm

From: Riza Continental Shipping Company <rizashppingcop1971@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 10:49
Subject: you will soon cry like a goat

ATTENTION: xxx

You must definitely spend the rest of your life in prison. We are very close to you and you and your family can never escape it. I give you my word.

WE SUPPORT TO PROVIDE OUR SERVICES OUR SERVICES TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND YOUR COMPETENCE IS OUR REPUTATION.

Sincerely,
Mr. Christian Dieudonne Kpeware,
Riza Continental Shipping Service
Tel: +22899058728
http: // rcsssc.ocohk.com
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: socialcontshipcompany.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:53 pm

The 4th fake courier claims to be Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company and uses a website active from the domain name socialcontshipcompany.com.

From the fake website:

After commencing operations in Australia in 1993, Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company enjoyed phenomenal growth and was announced as the country’s fastest growing private company in 1998 by BRW Magazine with growth of 14,557% for the previous five years. The success of Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company was immediate, and the upwards growth trend continues to this day.
Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company later embarked on an expansion program, offering a National Master Franchise to suitable candidates, to operate the Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company business for an entire country.
Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company commenced operation in London, United Kingdom in 2008 and now has 15 regional franchises across the country.
In 2011, the Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company brand began a major revitalisation; an exciting change to the way we look and a renewed focus on our valued customers. Underpinning that is our key value system of delighting the customer at every point in the parcel’s journey. And in 2014 Socialbule Continental Security Shipping Company completed the brand refresh in London, United Kingdom.

Contact details:

Office Address:
89, Rue de Togoville,
Nyékonakpoé Lome-Togo
Telephone No:
+22899058728, +22897532177
Email:
info@socialcontshipcompany.com
Email:
socialcontshipcompany1001@gmail.com
Director: Kevin Lukason
UNITED STATES OFFICE
Office Address:
7053 Highway 202 East Porcupine
Ontario P0N
Telephone No:
+15143128229

Entry in the aa419 Database pf fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=144944.

Domain Name: SOCIALCONTSHIPCOMPANY.COM
Registrar URL: upperlink.ng
Updated Date: 2020-01-04
Creation Date: 2019-11-04
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-11-04
Registrar: UpperLink Limited

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Ruben Manson
Registrant Organization: Ruben websolutions Ltd.
Registrant Street: Winston & Strawn LLP 333 South Grand Avenue 38th Floor
Registrant City: Los Angeles
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 90071-1543
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2136151750
Registrant Email: ruben.websolution@hotmail.com

This is what the fake website looks like:

social.JPG

For the other fake sites registered by the same faker maker please see: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=85230.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.