Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Yuliya.1980@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ekaterina.catt@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:59 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site.
I hope that this act will be a new stage in my future whole life. So, to know me better I'm tell you a little bit about myself.
I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo.
I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Katrinka.

Header:

Received: from rlatwo (unknown [188.162.42.154])
Message-ID: <8658ce6863489d6e4dbe782b20f4c74b6891ae4b3f@basesydatos.com.co>
Reply-To: Katrinka <ekaterina.catt@outlook.com>
Subject: Fragrant than flowers.
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 04:27:24 +0300

Originating IP: 188.162.42.154
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ekaterina.catt@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello. I'm was lucky enough to write to you, excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed you.
The thing is that, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Internet dating site.
I hope that this act will be a new stage in my future whole life. So, to know me better I'm tell you a little bit about myself.
I hope, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my letter.
I don't sure know where to begin my description. I'm never tried to describe to someone my character in the letter before.
I'm can describe my character as the solar, active, frank sincere person. I'm a kind person though at the same time I'm a proud, person.
I have always appreciated sincerity honesty and frankness. I hope you are interested, that our correspondence will proceed.
In the next letter, I want to read more about you, your way of life. I'm sending you my photo.
I hope that you like it, and we can get acquainted more. Yours faithfully, Katerina.

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO fgeb) (xxx@montereybay.com@188.162.42.154)
Message-ID: <06e539b5be9540b39063a5f6fd291a96b54c03de91@montereybay.com>
Reply-To: Katerina <ekaterina.catt@outlook.com>
Subject: I dreamed about you.
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 02:05:58 +0300

Originating IP: 188.162.42.154
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

- no picture.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.