Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eleno4kaaapelsinka@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

eleno4kaaapelsinka@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Hello my new dear friend. How are you doing?
To tell the truth, I am trying to be acquainted trough Internet first time in my life so I don't really know what I should write but I will try.
First of all I want to explain where did I find your e-mail address. I went to agency of acquaintance and said that I want to find a serious man through the Internet.
I want to destroy the loneliness and to find the good person who, as well as me will want to share all pleasure of life.
So they gave me your e-mail address and said that you are also trying to find a good and serious partner in life.
So let's communicate! I want to tell you just a little bit about me.
My name is Elena. I am 29 y.o. I am from Russia. I hope you don't mind that I am not from your country. My height is 5,7. My weight is 121,25 pounds.
I have 2 high educations and now work by my diploma. I work in a computer store. I am selling computers and other staff.
So you see I don’t have any difficulties to write you e-mails. What are you doing in life? What is your occupation?
I have never been married and I don't have any children.
I hope you don't maned if I ask you some questions? How old are you? Where are you from? Have you ever been married?
Do you have children? What kind of relations are you trying to find?
I also want to send you some of my photos for you to understand who is talking to you. Hope you will like it.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please write me back.
Have a nice day. Warm wishes, Elena.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@chezpia.nl>
Received: from [188.162.199.65] (helo=yotcf) by web.cornedamen.nl with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94) (envelope-from <info@chezpia.nl>) id 1jxtcK-0004Oc-Lt;
Tue, 21 Jul 2020
Reply-To: Lenusha <eleno4kaaapelsinka@gmail.com>
Subject: Answer me, answer me, my prince.

Orig IP: 188.162.199.65 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.