Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jafarmajid07@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jafarmajid07@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Submitted On: 2020-06-12

What name did the scammer use?: Jafar Majid
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Muzmatch
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: jafarmajid07@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +447542942677

Briefly explain what happened during the scam:
While I was reading about signs of being scammed, I was able to tick a lot of scammer traits - like professing his love after 2 days, asking for my home address and phone number , not being able to videochat as he is just using his laptop to communicate with me, and that's where he stores his office docs and it might get lost when we do video calls.
He said his phone is not internet enabled coz he already lost 3 smartphones to oil. He's purportedly an oil rig engineer, he used 'am' in his dating profile, and I'm confused if his name is Jafar Majid or Majid Jafar.
He claims to be living in Coventry, England.

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No

Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020
To:
Subject:

My love...,I hope u doing gr8 my love...as means of having permanent contact with u honey
With love

Jafar

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete immediately; do not use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to anyone. Views and opinions expressed herein are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of DTI

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.