Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natasha.moon2020@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

natasha.moon2020@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:24 pm

Hello. I was happen to to write to u, excuse me early if I'm had bothered you. Well,basically, I'm sick of being single and agreed to try out Internet dating site! I expect that this action will be a new page in my future whole life. First of all,I want tell a little story about myself! I want, that the letters between us will proceed, and you are interested and read my mail. I don't really know where to begin my description. I am never attempt to tell to someone my character in the letter earlier. I'm can describe my person as the solar, strong, outspoken girl. I'm a gentle girl though at the same time I am a self-confident, person. I have usual admired genuineness straightforward and forthright. I hope you're wanted, that our correspondence will proceed. In a future email, I want to know more about u, your way of life. I'm sending you my images. I expect that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: natasha.moon2020@outlook.com

Yours faithfully, Natalya.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@biz-cift.co.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.213]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA (128/128 bits))
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020
Subject: Salutti friend,
Reply to: info@biz-cift.co.jp

Orig IP: 23.129.64.213 | Orig ISP: Emerald-onion | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.