Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Natalya - bur.nataliwow@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Natalya - bur.nataliwow@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Email received:

Good afternoon. or good evening? I hope you are not affected by the Pandemic, which was all over the world. Now the situation is already good and prosperous. I don? know exactly what time you will read my letter. I hope it will be a pleasant surprise for you to receive my letter. I hope that you were not busy when you saw my letter)). I promise not to waste your time, but fill it with a good conversation. If you are a single man, as I am single now, then I am sure you will like my email. I wrote to you because I am looking for a serious relationship, and I hope that you are also looking for a serious relationship. Let me introduce myself. My name is Natalya. I am 34 years old. I'm from Russia. I live in the city of Pskov an old but beautiful city. I hope that you are not afraid to communicate with a woman who is many miles away from you. I believe that distance does not play any role for those who really want to be together. Do you agree? I am here to meet a worthy man, and I think that through the Internet you can meet a good man. Honestly, I? not much shy, but I think that I?l get used to our communication, and we can open up. Today is the day when I myself decided to write to the first man). Sometimes you need to take everything into your own hands to arrange a personal life. Agree with me? So, now you see that I am decisive, and purposeful, but not when I am not imposed. The most important desire. I hope you have the desire to communicate with me. After all, only having met each other, we will know each other. I?l attach my photo so that you can see how I look. I hope you like it). Tell me about yourself, and I hope that you send your answer to me. I shall wait for your answer! Natalya

Header:

Return-Path: <bur.nataliwow@gmail.com>
Received: from [201.220.146.98]
Message-Id: <12924236.20200630034007675@buildingbiology.net>
Reply-To: "Natalya." <bur.nataliwow@gmail.com>
Subject: people fall in love just because they heard converse of love!!!

Originating IP: 201.220.146.98
Originating ISP: Intercom Srl
City: Embalse
Country of Origin: Argentina

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The pictures are stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Natalya.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.