Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kristina S.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kristina S.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Email received:

Hello. I did not immediately decide to write to you and I needed some time to make such a move. I think that in our time, women often take the first step in meeting a man. I hope that you are not scared by my determination. I hope that my message will be interesting for you. So, I think it's time to introduce myself. My name is Larisa. I have never been married and have no children. This year I will be 27 years old. I was born and raised in Ukraine, in the city of Berdyansk. Here is very hot in summer and cold in winter. I'm used to it, but I prefer to be warm. That is why I travel a lot to various countries. Last year I visited Italy, and I think that this is not the end of my travels. Where do you live now? I would love to know more about you. I love to see new countries and people, to learn different cultures and customs. Sometimes it seems incredible and forever remains in the memory. Fortunately, in our time, traveling has become much more accessible than before, during a pandemic. I go on vacation several times a year and have never regretted it. I can allow such trips for me, because I am a completely self-sufficient woman. I have own a small business, and I can provide myself financially. I spent a lot of time in my life to grow my business. And now I thought about what will happen next. I think I'm ready to start a family, and I want to find a person who, like me, feels ready to change life with me. I decided to try to find my love using the Internet. I think it is very convenient and creates excellent opportunities to get to know each other better before first meet. I have no time to play games. I am interested in finding the right person for myself. You feel that we have something in common, and you are ready for a strong and serious relationship? I will be glad to see your answer in my mailbox. Your new friend Larisa

Header:

Received: from medallionentry.com (50-242-203-30-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [50.242.203.30])
Message-Id: <83629735.20200626035017607@medallionentry.com>
Reply-To: "Larisa.." <kroft.lara@cherryland-store.com>
Subject: HI MEN:Love is not for everyone to know, She, as a boon, is not given to everyone.
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 03:50:17

Originating IP: 50.242.203.30
Originating ISP: Comcast-7922
City: Washington
Country of Origin: United States

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The pictures used are stolen from the real owner social account. Her name is not Larisa, but Kristina S.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.