Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

michealkanglee771@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:04 pm

Submitted On: 2020-06-29 21:37:54

What name did the scammer use?: Micheal Kang Lee
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Truly Filipino dating site
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: michealkanglee771@gmail.com

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
I met him through an online dating site in May, 2020. He send a message introducing himself as Dr. Micheal Kang Lee, 46 years old from South Korea, a neurologist from UK. He provided his email so we can talk freely since he said he's not usually online due to work constraints as a doctor. Based on his fabricated story, he told me that he's divorced and had a 5-yr old son named Johnson. The kid is with his ex-wife who cheated on him due to his being workaholic. He assumed that we are a couple already and he has plans for our future together. He's leaving UK and will settle to my country but before that he has a contract to finish first in Canada that's why he plans to send a package containing valuable items he wants to be delivered thru a courier service. Currently, he's still sending emails and he 'landed' safely in Canada.

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No.

Text from Screenshots:

micheal kan... May 27

Thanks for responding to my message, as i came across your profile your beauty caught my attention that i decided to add you as my friend To tell you more about myself i am 46 years old, from south Korea, I'm a Medical doctor, a Neurologist in my profession, Still single since i separated with my ex wife last 3 years. I live and work on contract basis permanently here in London. Please feel free to tell me more about yourself, you can also ask everything you want to know about me in other to know each other more better, I Also provide medical assistance to war affected citizens, refugees and soldiers in many other countries when my attention is needed. This is my 15 years with my profession. As a Neurologist on my profession, I diagnose patients with a particular diseases, gives them solutions and medications, do research for proper drug care. I basically work on contract basis as an International representative on Medical human health research, with United Nations (UN), World Health Organization (WHO), Ministry Of Health, Private hospitals, clinics and other organization, temporally on special contracts. I have a son Johnson 5 years old, and he is with her mom my ex wife, i keep only few friends and i am more attached and devoted to my medical profession. I am the kind of man who appreciates good things, i am simple, generous and kind, you will not know me till you get to meet me soon. It's my desire to enter into a communication with you that will lead into a good relationship. I wish you successful day and will await your next mail.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:07 pm

micheal kan... May 29

Hmm...well, i dont have specific characteristics because no one is perfect. All i want is someone who can love me faithfully without cheating or breaking my heart. A true woman that will understand me, someone willing to spend the rest of her life with me. I'm not looking for the prettiest or sexiest or a model or the richest woman. I'm here for a true motive as i am true and direct and i hope this will be the start of our relationship. I really like you and i hope that soon i will meet you in real life because i know sending love messages with a computer to a woman is not an alternative to being with her and typing the most convincing words to impress you here is not the same as working hard on my behavior and putting on the best character to impress you in person to win your heart. Am new in that site though and am happy i found you there, I am always a very busy man with much focus on my work everyday, i normally leave my house everyday to work on duty 10 hours everyday then come back home and rest for two hours at my free time, this is how my day and activity goes. Please tell me how yours normally goes?, And i hope you don't laugh at me when you i tell you my only hubbies are hanging out with my colleagues.

micheal kan... May 31 to me

i separated with the ex wife because i don't give her much time and attention as she needed while am too busy with my work, she asked me to resign when i was 43 years old so we can share more time like new couple, but i was too committed to my work while pursuing a better target and promotion on my career before i can resign. So she disagreed with my plans as she want more attention and fun for herself and chose another man of her choice as a lover, since then i have been lonely and heart broken, i chose to live my life being single till am ready to devote my time and build my life with a good and trusted woman, no matter the distance i can always fly to meet her and share my life together as one, soon when i reach up to my target and can establish a clinic of my own, i can then invest in any country i found my lover as second home and give more of my time to build a happy family life again. I will stop here for now until i hear from you again. Have a lovely day.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:08 pm

micheal kang... Jun 4

Am really so sorry for replying late i know you must have expected my reply earlier. I am deeply sorry for the attention deprived, i lack the grace to do otherwise because my schedule this period is compacted and it hurts to know that i cannot see your outstanding beauty through Skype for now, but i will always find an opportunities to reply to your mails for the time being. For now, we should look forward to what God has in stock for us in the future because i believe that our relationship is of God's divine plan and i want to assure you that you have made right decision by accepting me and i promise not to disappoint you. I truly appreciate having you to share my experiences with and i hope you would be a part in my future,. Please tell me more honey, What experience do you have on formal distance relationships? Please feel free to express yourself as i will do the same, I am a man with so much understanding and i love who also appreciates understanding, honesty, love, care and truth. This is my first time of trying to give a room for a distance relationship and am happy that i found you, my intentions are to expand my life to any country i found someone real, honest to be my woman forever again. I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward, let's pray to God and build our relationship stronger first and see what the future will bring for us. Honey please send your contact number with country code so i can speak with you directly.

micheal kang... Jun 15

Honey my personal prayer to God has always been to have a partner that believes in Him and I'm happy that He answered my prayer. After acquiring all the wealth in pursuit i came to realize that i need a decent and matured woman like you to spend my life with and become happy as one family, it all determine true heart of kindness, honesty and faithfulness, to love and move ahead in trust and open heart, it doesn't matter the distance, whom you are, where you come from or any kind of discrimination, i hope your family members are not going to be hurt hearing that you are having affair with a foreigner?,. To share with you the same address not as neighbors but as a couple are the true wishes of my heart, i want to be the reason you smile never to make you sad,. I like the concern i observe in your message and gradually we will learn more of each other to see if we can spend our lives together as one. Every moment with you together as my woman is what i am seeking for, i want to have you as mine and i will cherish you forever if you give your heart to me. I am giving you a place in my heart and as much as my feelings are concern, i want to make you the only woman i need,. I wish to be together with you so soon honey i always miss you here and i will make plans to meet you soon my love because am almost due for my vacation period from work and am probably expecting an oversea contract and invitation from the ministry of health and welfare, then after that i will be eligible to have a long vacation from work,. i always pray our dreams with will come true soon and we will be together happily as soon as possible honey,. i love you so much my darling.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:09 pm

micheal kang... Jun 18

GOOD DAY MY FUTURE WIFE, HOPE YOU ARE HEALTHY BECAUSE I COULDN'T STOP SEEING YOUR FACE IN MY THOUGHTS AT MY OFFICE AND I KINDA WISHED YOU ARE HERE WITH ME NOW BY MY SIDE SO I CAN HUG YOU I'M AFRAID MY WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO EXPRESS HOW LIMITLESS MY LOVE FOR YOU CAN BE. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE FAR APART, YOU'RE RIGHT BESIDE ME IN MY HEART. SORRY IF I AM TOO FAST BUT JUST THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HIDE MY FEELINGS. I REALLY WANT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON BECAUSE YOU APPEARED LIKE A PRECIOUS STONE TO MY EYES WHEN I SAW YOU IN THE SITE. I WAS KINDA HOPING TO SETTLE FOR A LESSER WOMAN BUT THEN I WAS DIRECTED TO YOUR PATH. I WILL LIKE YOU TO BE MY COMPANION AS YOU CAN SEE I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER. I ALWAYS READ LIFE STORY OF OTHERS AND I ALWAYS TRY TO LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES AND SUCCESSES BECAUSE NOBODY IS PERFECT. I PROMISE I WILL LOVE AND CHERISH YOU AS MY LIFE PARTNER. I WILL STOP HERE FOR NOW, WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

micheal kang... Jun 21 to me

HONEY I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!, I'M MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO VISIT YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE MY ANNUAL LEAVE WILL BE WITHIN THIS COMING MONTH AND I WAS HOPING TO MEET YOU SO THAT WE CAN STAY TOGETHER AND PERHAPS GET A CHANCE TO DEVELOP OUR LOVE. I WISH TO HOLD YOUR ARMS THEN YOU WILL MAKE ME FEEL LOVED BECAUSE I USUALLY GET MY LEAVE DURING MID-YEAR BUT IT WAS RESCHEDULED SINCE MY ADMINISTRATION STARTED AS AN EXECUTIVE HERE IN THE HOSPITAL,. I'M SORRY FOR INFORMING YOU SO LATE BECAUSE I WASN'T SURE MYSELF,. PLEASE HONEY I BEG YOU TO MAKE TIME TO SEE ME AND IF POSSIBLE STAY WITH ME FOR THE 3 MONTHS THEN I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I CARE AND ALSO HOW LOVELY I AM. THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME THE WAY I AM, I WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP GROW TO THE BEST OF OUR EXPECTATIONS HONEY,. HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND GOD STRENGTHEN YOU ALL THE TIME. I WILL WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN WITH GREAT EXPECTATIONS THAT YOU COULD COMPROMISE AND GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:10 pm

micheal k...

Hello my sweet heart how are you doing? I really miss you a lot my love, sorry for my late reply, as i told you about the new contract i am expecting it has been awarded to me by the Ministry of health Canada, i have been so happy all day since the contract was awarded to me, wish i have you with me to have a wonderful celebration with you my love, this is a great opportunity for me to come and spend my vacation with you in your country after the contract which will last for 4 or more weeks, then we will learn more about ourselves as i will also make plans for my investment in your country as my second home. With joy i have gone for shopping today, to shop for myself things i will need for my personal use on arriving to your country, i have also decided to shop for you things i know you will like when you see them to prove my love for you during my arrival also as my Christmas and new year gift for you, its more than words to express to you how much i need a nice woman like you in my life,. i will be traveling to Canada in few days after my necessary preparations and arrangement of my traveling documents and possible schedule and i want to send the things i shop for my personal use when i come to your country and also the gifts i bought for you because i can not carry them along with me to the medical working quarters, its against the contract rules to carry important valuable to work, to avoid distraction and it can get lost, so as am coming straight to your country after my contract i decided to send them so you can receive them before my arrival and with some amount of cash which i want you to use to make proper arrangement for my arrival because i wouldn't like to stress you before coming. Send me your complete names, address and email address so i can send them for delivery at the courier company before i will go to book my flight ticket tomorrow, also send me your engagement finger size as i will prefer to buy our engagement ring from the original gold shop here in London. Honey you gave me reason to love again and to make a better choice of a woman of my heart, i can't wait to meet you soon and spend my life with you, it's time to prove my love. Send me your information as i demanded as soon as possible.
HONEY THIS IS THE INFORMATION I NEED FROM YOU.

FULL NAME
YOUR CONTACT NUMBER
YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS
ZIP CODE
CITY

micheal k...

Thanks angel i got your information. thanks for loving and believing in me. it makes me happy and keeps me going baby. i wanna let you know that you are always on my mind, i think soon it will become too hard for me to live without you,. i am so lucky to have found you my wife.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020, 2:16 PM
micheal kang Lee wrote:
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

michealkanglee771@gmail.com info@libglobcours.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:12 pm

micheal k...

am so sorry i don't get the chance to reply you here always because am almost busy with work and it takes all my time and attention, am seriously hoping to be with you soon after my current contract at hand dear,. take care of yourself always my darling.

micheal k... to me

Honey sorry for my late reply because i have been very busy preparing to leave for my contract this evening, our flight will be leaving 8 pm London time, yesterday i had a wonderful dinner with my colleagues whom are also awarded contract in other countries as well, Honey i have sent the gifts I bought for you and other things for our use when i arrive to you, It includes an engagement ring, lots of perfume, wrist watches, rose flower, Gold necklace, earrings, one iPhone for you, my personal laptop and some amount of cash for your personal needs and for our use till my arrival soon to you after my work.
Courier Company name: LIBERTY GLOBAL COURIER SERVICE
Courier Company email address: info@libglobcours.com
tracking web page: https:/ /libglobcours.com/eng
Tracking password: XXXXXXXXX
Above are the company website and tracking details of the package i sent, always track it online through the website, with your tracking Password i sent you, You will see your details and the date of arrival of the package to your address once you click on the tracking option on the website and enter your tracking password written above. let me know Once you receive the package in 2 days as they told me, always write to them to know when they will arrive. I also attached the receipt of the payment i made for the shipment. Here are the pictures of the phone, laptop and the money as i capture them before i sent them, i will write or call you when we arrive Canada take care of yourself always.

Fake shipping bill and the supposed items in the package:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:20 pm

micheal kan... 4:20 AM

Hello love how are you, it was a successful arrival to Canada after a long hours journey by air, i really missed you through my whole stay in the flight as we fly, i keep watching your pictures looking into your eyes and thinking about you my love. As i arrived i started work immediately, there will be no time for me to rest because i need to work day and night so i can be with you as soon as possible as i planned on completing my work within the time my contract was assigned to me. Now i am preparing everything necessary for my work, have you written to the company email and also track the package? please always check on them to know there delivery day and time so you will be available to receive the package and keep them safe with you once they arrive to your destination

michael kan… July 1st.

How is my love doing? My love, i am used to you that i cant even think about anything else but only thinking about you. my love try your best to always track the package online with the details i sent you through the courier website so you will know when it arrives to your location, there is a gold engagement ring which i put in the package please honey always wear it for me because after my visit in your country then we can start planning for our wedding, I really want to spend the rest of my life with you because my love for you is not just a one night stand. just save your money because the money in the package will be ok for all the expenses. yes, the money is 100% safe because you're the only one i told where i put it,. Love i put it in the laptop battery space just remove the laptop you will find it,. i put the money there because there was no other means for me to make any bank transactions here or otherwise, especially because of my work situation being sponsored by the Ministry of health Canada which is empowered by the government i also wouldn't want them to investigate my monetary transactions here and am actually expecting my payment after this contract here and i will try my best to make all possible arrangements faster to be with you over there sooner than expected my love,. the package is coming to your address you don't need to worry honey, the company agent will call you from your country once the package arrives and i will personally call you too. My love, please don't spend your money on the rent advance ok, as soon as you receive the package, the money in the package will be ok for all the expenses and i will be coming to your country with more funds ok? Just use part of the money and buy necessary things for our comfort together over there and make preparations for my arrival,. my love you don't need to go to their office when the package arrives honey, its a door to door delivery. they will deliver in your Address ok honey, and the company will call you on the phone before delivery and like i said,. i wish i could always talk with you whenever i want here honey, but my schedule makes it difficult for me here and i hope you understand that my love, please give me your skype name so i can try my best to call you and talk to you over there as soon as i can whenever am free honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@libglobcours.com michealkanglee771@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:22 pm

July 1st.

HELLO SIR/MA'AM
Your package with tracking number "XXXXXXX" has been processed and dispatched from Singapore airport transit and will be delivered to your location address in less than 2 working days, please patiently wait for a call from our delivery agent in your location and also make sure to be in your location address with a valid ID to claim your parcel once it arrives. Please kindly prepare a total sum of $320 USD for the airport tax and clearance charges, to enable us process and clear your parcel upon its arrival at the airport before the delivery to your address.

LIBERTY GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES
CLEARANCE DEPARTMENT
DENISE LLORAG

micheal kan... July 4th

Sorry for the late reply, after reading the message on email i contacted the delivery company and they have explained everything to me concerning the charges, They said the charges must be paid for the release of the package, as it's normal for the authorities to demand for airport tax penalty charges once the package arrives, if i knew about it i would have paid for the charges right at there office in London as i paid for the company delivery charges in London before i flew out, and there is no way i can be in possession of the money with me here and i also have none of my important valuables here, as it's against my working profession to work on such contract having anything that will cause distraction around, or my personal laptop which is not meant for the contract, so as important things to me and as am flying to meet you straight from here after my work, so i thought the only option is to you to receive them as i have sent them, to be more safe before my arrival. Right now am feeling very bad and depressed in worries,. Right now here at the working quarters i can not do anything from here to solve the problem, My colleagues whom could have helped me solve this are also working at other sites they were also posted in different countries, i have tried reaching them before writing to you but can not connect anyone. Please my love i want you to try all you can do to make the payment to them as soon as possible so that the package will be delivered to you immediately, Even if you have to borrow the money or take a loan, once you receive the package you will take some money from the money i put inside the package and replace it back where you get the money from.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@libglobcours.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Attention!!!
info@libglobcours.com
July 4th.

ATTENTION: Dear

We are here to inform you that your package has reached XXXXXXXXX but it's currently still on transits right now because your parcel was placed on hold. You need to pay some Charges of Certain Commissions which is for Airport Tax Fee before our office will release your parcel. This Taxes must be paid immediately through our Company. This is Per the Mode of Operations in The Sector for the Courier and Parcel Delivery, Commission of the Total Sum is ($320usd) has been Charge on this Parcel for the Airport Tax Clearance. After you settle everything, your Package shall be release and the LIBERTY GLOBAL COURIER Agent will deliver it to your Home address or any destination within this day. We are expecting your maximum cooperation regarding with this matter. Once you settle your airport tax payment, the receipt will be scanned to your email immediately and our agent will be the one to sign some documents for them. Please you must be at your home address once you settle your payment for the delivery. We do accept western union with bank to bank transaction. Our staff is ready to assist you anytime with the information of the airport tax payment. Make sure you are in the address that was written here in your package with any valid ID. The delivery agent will give you some documents to sign as the receiver before handing your package to you, to avoid any inconvenience. Please check all your items very well if it's complete before the agent leaves.
This charges for Tax Payment is pay-able through: MONEY GRAM, OR ANY NEAREST MONEY REMITTANCE OUTLET THAT YOU CAN SETTLE YOUR PAYMENT WITH THE DETAILS WE WILL PROVIDE.

CHARGES:

Customs Processing Fee 70.00 USD Not Paid
Customs Administrative Fee 130.00 USD Not Paid
Customs Clearance Fee 120.00 USD Not Paid
Total Amount: ($320 USD) ($320)

Please note: This e-mail message was sent from a notification. We accept incoming e-mail. Thanks!!!

LIBERTY GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES
CLEARANCE DEPARTMENT
DENISE LLORAG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Liberty Global Courier Service - libglobcours.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:59 pm

From the fake website:

Liberty Global Courier Service safety is our concern ensuring your parcels get the highest attention possible and to make you the centerpiece of our services.Liberty Global Courier Service has established more than 80 stations at strategic locations around the world.

The fake courier has no contact details, only a form on their contact page.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=144647 .

From the domain name registation:

Domain Name: LIBGLOBCOURS.COM
Updated Date: 2019-12-30
Creation Date: 2019-12-30
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-12-30
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake courier website looks like:

main.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.