Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

figurebnumb@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

figurebnumb@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Salute. Have you already bought supplies for the end of days.
I have a supply of toilet paper, medical masks, and a month's supply of food, but I'm bored of spending time alone.
Fortunately, I'm not in a protective bunker.
I write to you from home, and try to diversify my everyday self-isolation.
Maybe we can talk, I think that now is a great time to start Dating.
Do you have to stay at home, too? Who would have thought that in 2020 the streets of cities will be empty?
We live in a difficult time, and this moment is now understood by every citizen of the planet.
What do you think about what is happening in the world, I would be interested to hear your opinion firsthand?
I hope you don't mind if I tell you about myself?
Let's start, my name is Lara, but many of my colleagues and acquaintances prefer to call me Lara.
I was born and raised in Ukraine, in a small town Mariupol. Have you heard about my country before?
Where you live? I would be interested to know how far we are from each other.
I forgot to say, now I am 29 years old, I hope that you are not confused by my age, very soon I will have an anniversary, I will be 30 years old.
I don't smoke, and don't use drugs. I don't like strong alcohol, but I can drink a glass of champagne on the occasion of the holiday.
I believe that and for me is difficult praise myself and speak about my strengths and weaknesses.
Frankly, I can say that I do not consider myself a special girl.
I'm not afraid to ruin my manicure when cleaning dishes and cooking dinner.
I don't like applying too much makeup, but I will to look feminine and beautiful anywhere.
I think you're interested in knowing why I decided to write you my letter? For me, the answer is obvious, I have traveled a lot, and I realized that Dating is never superfluous.
In addition, no one forbids us to just communicate and share opinions.
I am a woman with an active life position, and I am interested in communicating with people who share my views and priorities.
With whom it is not boring to communicate and share news.
If you now feel that you are also looking for such an acquaintance, I will be happy to receive your answer. I wish you a wonderful day and good health.

Header:

Return-Path: <maria.lamarao@drcamposcosta.pt>
Received: from icxlqaj (unknown [188.162.199.45]) by mail.drcamposcosta.pt (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 0CACC4111F; Tue, 30 Jun 2020
Reply-To: Lara <figurebnumb@gmail.com>
Subject: I'm so glad that I can write to you.

Orig IP: 188.162.199.45 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.