Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stomatmed@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

stomatmed@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Hey.
How was your day? I expect everything is all right.
I am creating my letter and I wish that you are common human. This is not my primary experience to find someone in Internet. My past connections turned out to be perverts.
Creating a serious relationship is the priority purpose. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will write a little about myself.
My name is Svetochka. I'm from UA-ukraine, lately I've been assuming more and more about changing my residency.
I am along 35y.o, I realize that it is too late, my years are running. Therefore, I don't have the time to act foolish games.
I am an educated, caring woman, as well as a nice housewife. I work in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
It is the outline of my life. When our goals match, you could answer me. Correspond about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I think we will have an ability. Now the choice is yours.
Please write to me on this mail stomatmed@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your letter. Sveta.

Header:

Return-Path: <giupeppe.83@tim.it>
Received: from [188.37.2.6] (188.37.2.6) by smtp221t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as giupeppe.83@tim.it)
id 5EF5764500002776;
Fri, 26 Jun 2020
Reply-To: svitlana <vkclhsy@mail.com>
Subject: dream of eternal

Orig IP: 188.37.2.6 | Orig ISP: Vodafone Portugal - Communicacoes Pessoais S.a. | City: Lisbon | Country: Portugal

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.