Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

polina.pop90@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

polina.pop90@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:47 pm

Good Day Charming. I'm sorry for disturbed u. Well,basically, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try out Internet dating web site! I want that this will be a new chapter in my future whole life. So,I'm will write a little story about me for know me better! I hope, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you're wondered and read my e-mail. I don't sure where to begin my story. I am never attempt to tell to someone my person in the mail earlier. I am can describe my character as the emotional, energetic, true girl. I am a open girl though at the same time I am a certain, person. I 've generally appreciated sincerity outspoken and forthright. I rely on you are wanted, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In the next mail, I want to read more about yourself, your way of life. I'm sending u my personal images. I rely on that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mail box: polina.pop90@hotmail.com

Faithfully, Polinochka.

Header;

Return-Path: <riemotoori@m2.ccsnet.ne.jp>
Received: from mail05.SiriusCloud.jp (mail05.SiriusCloud.jp. [219.118.72.5])
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020
Subject: Good afternoon,

Orig IP: 219.118.72.5 | Orig ISP: Ntt Pc Communications, Inc. | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.