Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Austen Alexander

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Austen Alexander

Unread postby Ruth06 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:15 pm

Ambos se hacen pasar por militares en misiones muy peligrosas, entablan amistad con mujeres a travez de facebook, whatsapp y hangouts, tratan de entablar una relacion amorosa, en un punto de la converzacion te dicen que los estan atacando en la base, y que somo tu puedes ayudarlos, solicitando un permiso especial que solo los familiares pueden solicitar. Te dan un Email eml_usmc@marshal.army.
Desde este email te envian documentos y te solicitan informacion, la respuesta debe ser en un periodo menor a 24 horas o cortan comunicacion contigo.
Te solicitan segun la cantidad de tiempo que desees 3 semanad, 1 mes o 3 meses, una cantidad de dinero que oscila entre los 3000 dolares y los 8000 dolares. Te envian un numero de cuenta para que realices la transferencia. Si lo haces mal, te envian un nuevo numero de cuenta, siempre son bancos de USA.

Ruth06
New survivor

Re: Fred Donald y David Dadsion Colivo

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:20 pm

Google translated:

Both pretend to be military in very dangerous missions, they make friends with women through Facebook, WhatsApp and hangouts, they try to establish a love relationship, at a point of convergence they tell you that they are attacking them at the base, and that we are You can help them by requesting a special permit that only family members can request. They give you an email eml_usmc@marshal.army.
From this email they send you documents and request information, the response must be in less than 24 hours or they cut off communication with you.
They ask you according to the amount of time you want 3 weeks, 1 month or 3 months, an amount of money that ranges between $ 3,000 and $ 8,000. They send you an account number to make the transfer. If you do it wrong, they send you a new account number, they are always US banks.

Please post the documents you received.
Also the full bank account details the scammer is using.
As well as some sample E-mails you received from the scammer.
If you are not sure what to post you can forward everything to my E-mail address which is below.

Google traducido:
Por favor, publique los documentos que recibió.
También los detalles completos de la cuenta bancaria que utiliza el estafador.
Además de algunos correos electrónicos de muestra que recibió del estafador.
Si no está seguro de qué publicar, puede reenviar todo a mi dirección de correo electrónico que se encuentra a continuación.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Austen Alexander

Unread postby Ruth06 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:04 am

No veo tu correo, puedo enviar todos los documentos y capturas de pantalla

[I don't see your email, I can send all the documents and screenshots]
Ruth06
New survivor

eml_usmc@marshal.army

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:34 pm

More Information from Ruth06:

They contact you on Facebook, and take the conversation to WhatsApp or hangouts.

In WhatsApp they use the phone number +1 (937) 265 0601.

In hangouts by mail
Dadsioncolivo@gmail.com
promzykelz@gmail.com

First Contact With The Emergency Leave Department.
eml_usmc@marshal.army
Hello,
My name is CAPT. Hughes. I will be attending to your request timely, so do well to reply as quickly as possible. In the case of a difference in timezone, you are required to reply my messages in 12Hours of its sending, or further interactions will be halted.
Your timely response would be appreciated. Kindly find attached a copy of a letter review from the department.
Thank you.
Capt Hughes.
Staff Sergeant.
MD USMC.
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

CONFIDENTIAL:TRANSPORTATION AND BENEFIT DETAILING
eml_usmc@marshal.army
Hello,
My name is CAPT. Hughes. I will be attending to your request timely, so do well to reply as quickly as possible. In the case of a difference in timezone, you are required to reply my messages in 12Hours of its sending, or further interactions will be halted.
Your timely response would be appreciated. Kindly drop the receipt of the payment you made in clear view for your fiance ENS FRED DONALD for the approve of his leave request.
A CLEAR RECEIPT PLEASE
Thank you.
Capt Hughes.
Staff Sergeant.
MD USMC.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eml_usmc@marshal.army

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:36 pm

Hello,
Good day, your request has be considered and channeled through the right departments, and as you were informed, you will have to meet the government in the middle as regards his transportation logistics and also his replacement for his line of duty.
Kindly go through the attached document, peruse meticulously, and be aware of all payment plans available.
Upon his arrival to the US. He will be signing off his leave finally at Pentagon after which his benefits are paid to him. This transportation and logistics takes a 3 day period.
Do you understand this?
Please, reply yesterday.
Contact us immediately in 24hours as regards the process required for payment.
Thank you.
Mitchelle gigs.
MSGT, USMC.

eml_usmc@marshal.army 3 Jun
Hello,
I hope this meets you well, My name is Fatmata Jalloh and I will be assisting you through the payment process and logistics as regards your S-T-B spouse, ENS. FRED DONALD until a name change affidavit is attached to all documents.
This payment procedure should be kept confidential and in utmost secrecy as the USMC takes information dignity as priority.
Find attached a payment docket containing the necessary details required to make a transfer for the charge of 8,620.00USD [$8620). as stated in the previous mail and documents.
Thank you and we hope you attend to this with Godspeed.
Fatmata Jalloh.
Warranty Officer.
USMC Base. Bahrain - 56G7HH
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eml_usmc@marshal.army

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:38 pm

CONFIDENTIAL:TRANSPORTA TION AND BENEFIT DETAILING DS888
eml_usmc@marshal.army 10 jun
Hello
Due to your late transfer of the funds for your fianance ENS. FRED DONALD WE ADVICE YOU SHOULD WITHDRAWAL EVERY TRANSACTION MADE TO THE DEPARTMENT AND WE HOPE TO DROP YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT DETAILS TO SEND THE FUNDS DUE TO SOME ERROS.
THANKS FOR YOU COOPERATION
John Serpa.
Director of human. Resources.
co

eml_usmc@marshal.army 10 jun
I hope this meets you well, My name is JANITA SOARES and I will be assisting you through the...

eml_usmc@marshal.army 10 jun.
Hello Here is the payment information include the swift code. THANKS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:44 pm

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
EMERGENCY LEAVE DEPARTMENT
PAYMENT GATEWAY DOCKET
DOCUMENT TYPE: PAYMENT
REG NO: B2B-FH456
DOCUMENT CODE: P301-UH
APACHE NO: 987645
SECTION A: PERSONNEL INFORMATION
FULL NAME: FRED DONALD
OFFICE RANK: ENS
ID NUMBER: USMC2166YP6744
BENEFICIARY TYPE: SPOUSE (S-T-B)
SECTION B. SENDER'S INFORMATION
BANK NAME: CITI BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 349 E 149TH STREET BRONX NY 10451
AMOUNT (USD): $8,620.00
CHECKING NUMBER: 679950XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER: 021000089
SWIFT CODE: CITI US33
ACCOUNT NAME: F. J.
HOLDERS ADDRESS: BRONX NY
UNDER USERRA: 38 UNITED STATES CODE, SEC 4301-33

UNDER SECRETARY OF DEFENSE 4000 DEFENSE PENTAGON WASHINGTON, D.C. 20301-4000 APR 1 6 2020 MEMORANDUM FOR CHIEF MANAGEMENT OFFICER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE SECRETARIES OF THE MILITARY DEPARTMENTS CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF UNDER SECRET ARIES OF DEFENSE CHIEF OF THE NATIONAL GUARD BUREAU GENERAL COUNSEL OF THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE ASSIST ANT SECRETARY OF DEFENSE FOR LEGISLATIVE AFFAIRS ASSISTANT TO THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS DIRECTORS OF DEFENSE AGENCIES DIRECTORS OF DOD FIELD ACTIVITIES SUBJECT: Special Leave Accrual The Department of Defense's actions to stem the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), to include restricting travel, has significantly limited the ability of Service members to take leave during the national emergency. Leave is vital to the continued health and welfare of our Service members and civilian workforce and is key to the Secretary of Defense's first priority in responding to COVID-19-protecting our Service members, DoD civilians, and their families. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) civilian workforce policies already make allowances for leave accrual under exigent circumstances pursuant to 5 U.S.C. § 6304(d). Therefore, in recognition of the impact of the Department's response to COVID-19 on Service members' ability to take leave and properly manage their leave balances, effective March 11, 2020 through September 30, 2020, and pursuant to 10 U.S.C. § 701(f)(l)(A) and (B)(iii), members of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force performing active service (as that term is defined in 10 U.S.C. § 701(a)) during the effective period, are authorized to accumulate annual leave in excess of 60 days (not to exceed 120 days) as shown on the end of month September 2020 Leave and Earnings Statement. Such members are further authorized to retain such unused leave until the end of Fiscal Year 2023 (i.e., September 30, 2023). The active service described here shall be considered qualifying duty for purposes of 10 U.S.C. § 701(f)(l)(B)(iii). This authorization does not apply to Service members who would otherwise be authorized to accumulate leave in excess of 60 days as of October 1, 2020, under section 70 I (f)(l )(A) and (B)(i) and (ii) or under 701 (f)(2) prior to this directive. Commanders will continue to encourage and to provide members with the opportunity to use their leave in the year in which it is earned. Matthew P. Donovan cc: Commandant of the Coast Guard
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:47 pm

OUTLINED BELOW ARE THE RULES TO BE ADHERED WHILST MAKING FIRST CONTACT WITH THE
All required documentation will be communicated as communication progresses.
This document is signed and completed by the EML, reproduction is prohibited
CONFIDENTIAL
John Serpa
Director, Human Resources
Emergency Leave Department 3000 Marine Corps Pentagon, Washington, DC 20350.
DATE:
:REQUEST FOR PROVISIONAL LEAVE APPROVAL BY SPOUSE
My name is ________________, a beneficiary by familial affiliations[Spouse] to military personnel with ID number: USMC2166YP6744 whose name remains FRED DONALD until provisional name changing affidavit is signed and authorized to be attached to this document. 
I hereby voluntarily swear that the confidentiality of this letter would be of utmost priority and all copies of this letter after sending would not be shared to anyone but permanently deleted, as the USMC [United States Marine Corps] remains the one party cleared to retain copies of this letter.
I hereby agree to conform to the laws and protocols protected by the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act [USERRA], 38 United States Code, Sections 4301-33. 
I am fully aware that the leave time of my Spouse whose name is clearly stated above would be less than 21days upon review of the EML [Emergency Leave department], and hopefully his absence will not negatively impact his service records and orient his replacement prior his departure. 
I can be reached at the address and phone number below.
Any questions and replies about provisions of the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act [USERRA], you can contact the United States Department of Labor at 1-210-8-USA-DOL [1-210-8-022-203].
Sincerely,

EMERGENCY LEAVE DEPARTMENT
John Serpa
Director, Human Resources
Emergency Leave Department 3000 Marine Corps Pentagon, Washington, DC 20350.
:REQUEST FOR PROVISIONAL LEAVE APPROVAL BY SPOUSE
This response is as a result of the emergency leave application, we believe you made for your spouse (Soon-to-be) with ID number: USMC2166YP6744 whose name remains FRED DONALD until provisional name changing affidavit is signed and authorized to be attached to this document. 
We wish to inform you that we have received your letter and it is being processed as you are reading this email, the USMC (United States Marine Corps) treat information integrity severely, and we wish for your immediate reply as you will be in talks with a representative of the Department.
Furthermore, we bring to your notice, that he: ENS. FRED DONALD has not be cleared officially to leave or exempt himself from his duties, that means, his due date for leave has not reached,  thereby, it is mandatory that he meets the Government halfway as required by the laws and protocols protected by the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act [USERRA], 38 United States Code, Sections 4301-33. 
He: ENS. FRED DONALD is not in the United States where he could be transported home after his temporal leave has been granted, thus; the Government will be sending in a replacement of his rank to fulfil his duty whilst he is away, since this (His leave) is not an affair of the US military, he has to meet the Government halfway, as his travel logistics cannot be billed solely on taxpayers money.
Be aware that upon his return to the USMC Headquarters (Pentagon) in the United States, his allowances and travel benefits will be relinquished to him for his personal use.
To make sure there is in fact no bridge of protocol, please, reply to the letter, sending a confirmation message that you agree to all above stated statutory controls over the emergency leave of your spouse, in compliance with Section 5, Chapter 3 of the Amended constitution of the USMC rights, so the final process can be completed. Be aware that this process cannot be reversed, so, please, take your time to put full thoughts into this before you send a confirmation reply.
This document is signed and completed by the EML, reproduction is prohibited  CONFIDENTIAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:53 pm

More stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

clara/22covelo@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:55 pm

...and then a recovery scam attempt:

From clara covelo • clara/22covelo@gmail.com
Helli
clara covelo
Hello my name is Clara I was Fred ex girlfriend, I want to tell you I have been monitoring you and Fred I'm the one who put out everything wrong for Fred I did everything because I wanted Fred to suffer and not marry you and I think I succeeded ,ask Fred or his stupid friend David who is Clara and see what the say ,I'm happy you left Fred I want him to suffer and die in the camp if possible, I will like if you reply my email let's talk as woman and dont forget to ask Fred of David who Clara is . Thanks I wait for your reply.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.