Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Hi.
How are you today? I hope everything is well.
I am sending this Mail and I expect that you are common person.
This is not the primary try to meet someone in Internet. My last connections turned out to be married men.
Forming a real relationship is my priority a im. I decide for this even after all the fails. I will write a bit about my life.
You can call me Ira. I was born and live in Ukraine, after all I have been supposing more and more about changing my place.
I am already thirty five, I realize that it is too late, my years are passing. Therefore, I do not have the capacity to fiddle stupid games.
I'm educated and smart, caring woman, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties.
It is the outline of my life. If our aims coincide, you can answer me. Tell about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I think we have a chance. For now the option is yours.
Please write to me on this mail ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Irina

Header;

Return-Path: <luana.finelli@tim.it>
Received: from [107.171.131.149] (107.171.131.149) by smtp218t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Sat, 20 Jun 2020
Reply-To: Ira <rm@mail.com>
Subject: Hi

Orig IP: 107.171.131.149 | Orig ISP: Videotron | City: Longueuil | Country: Canada

irinnaukden@gmx.us

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Hey.
How was your day? I expect everything is pretty good.
I am sending this Mail and I hope that you are normal man.
This is not my first attempt to find someone online. My past contacts turned out to be married men.
Building a serious connection is my priority purpose. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will talk a little about myself.
my real name Ira. I live in UA-ukraine, lately I have been assuming more and more about turning my place of residence.
I'm already thirty five, I appreciate that it is too much, my years are passing. Hence, I don't have the possibility to act foolish games.
I am an educated, kind person, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
It is the outline of my life. If our goals match, you can respond me. Correspond about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have a chance. For now the choice is yours.
Write to me at this address irinnaukden@gmx.us
I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Irina

Header:

[Image] Return-Path: <salvomiraglia@tim.it>
Received: from [148.243.43.10] (148.243.43.10) by smtp214t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Sat, 20 Jun 2020
Reply-To: irina <rp@mail.com>
Subject: creating a family [/Image]

Orig IP: 148.243.43.10 | Orig ISP: Axtel, S.a.b. De C.v. | City: Tlalnepantla | Country: Mexico

ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi.
How was your day? I hope all is all right.
I am writing this e-mail and I wish that you are common human. This is not my first experience to meet someone online. My previous connections fared to be freaks.
Forming a serious relationship is the priority goal. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will correspond a bit about my life.
I'm Irinchik. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, lately I've been assuming more and more about changing my residency.
I am along 35y.o, I realize that it is too late, my years are passing. Thus, I do not have the desire to play foolish games.
I am an educated, caring person, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
This is the summary of me. If our aims match, you could reply me. Write about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we will have an opportunity. Now the choice is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us
I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Irina

Post a reply