Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Hi.
How are you today? I hope everything is well.
I am sending this Mail and I expect that you are common person.
This is not the primary try to meet someone in Internet. My last connections turned out to be married men.
Forming a real relationship is my priority a im. I decide for this even after all the fails. I will write a bit about my life.
You can call me Ira. I was born and live in Ukraine, after all I have been supposing more and more about changing my place.
I am already thirty five, I realize that it is too late, my years are passing. Therefore, I do not have the capacity to fiddle stupid games.
I'm educated and smart, caring woman, as well as a nice housewife. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial difficulties.
It is the outline of my life. If our aims coincide, you can answer me. Tell about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I think we have a chance. For now the option is yours.
Please write to me on this mail ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Irina

Header;

Return-Path: <luana.finelli@tim.it>
Received: from [107.171.131.149] (107.171.131.149) by smtp218t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Sat, 20 Jun 2020
Reply-To: Ira <rm@mail.com>
Subject: Hi

Orig IP: 107.171.131.149 | Orig ISP: Videotron | City: Longueuil | Country: Canada

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

irinnaukden@gmx.us

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Hey.
How was your day? I expect everything is pretty good.
I am sending this Mail and I hope that you are normal man.
This is not my first attempt to find someone online. My past contacts turned out to be married men.
Building a serious connection is my priority purpose. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will talk a little about myself.
my real name Ira. I live in UA-ukraine, lately I have been assuming more and more about turning my place of residence.
I'm already thirty five, I appreciate that it is too much, my years are passing. Hence, I don't have the possibility to act foolish games.
I am an educated, kind person, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial difficulties.
It is the outline of my life. If our goals match, you can respond me. Correspond about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I suppose we will have a chance. For now the choice is yours.
Write to me at this address irinnaukden@gmx.us
I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Irina

Header:

[Image] Return-Path: <salvomiraglia@tim.it>
Received: from [148.243.43.10] (148.243.43.10) by smtp214t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Sat, 20 Jun 2020
Reply-To: irina <rp@mail.com>
Subject: creating a family [/Image]

Orig IP: 148.243.43.10 | Orig ISP: Axtel, S.a.b. De C.v. | City: Tlalnepantla | Country: Mexico

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi.
How was your day? I hope all is all right.
I am writing this e-mail and I wish that you are common human. This is not my first experience to meet someone online. My previous connections fared to be freaks.
Forming a serious relationship is the priority goal. I take my chance even after all the fails. I will correspond a bit about my life.
I'm Irinchik. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, lately I've been assuming more and more about changing my residency.
I am along 35y.o, I realize that it is too late, my years are passing. Thus, I do not have the desire to play foolish games.
I am an educated, caring person, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
This is the summary of me. If our aims match, you could reply me. Write about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we will have an opportunity. Now the choice is yours.
I am waiting for a letter to this email address ukrdknepirinna@gmx.us
I will be looking forward for your e-mail. Irina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.