Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweetkazakh2020@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweetkazakh2020@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Pleased to meet you!
My name is Mariya. I wish to get to know a guy. I don't know how to start this letter... I'm 33. My eyes are blue. I'm cheerful and communicative girl, but I'm alone. I was given your e-mail in our town's marriage agency. I'm trying to find a true relations only. I want to meet a real man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you a picture of me and you will decide if you like me. If you are interested in conversation, answer me back. I hope will continue our correspondence. I am from Kazakhstan. I hope this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Hope you are having a awesome day and perfect spirits. I'll be waiting for your reply with a photo of you enclosed.

Header:

Return-Path: <pschmidt@mi.cl>
Received: from [37.140.21.105] (account pschmidt@mi.cl HELO damien.prince.lan)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020
Reply-To: sweetkazakh2020@gmail.com
Subject: I will forever think of you

Orig IP: 37.140.21.105 | Orig ISP: Intersvyaz-2 Jsc | City: Magnitogorsk | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.