Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweetysvetlanavaskina@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweetysvetlanavaskina@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:32 pm

From a Survivor:

From: Svetlana Vaskina <sweetysvetlanavaskina@hotmail.com>
Date: June 4, 2020
Recipient:
Subject: Resp: thanks for letter
Reply to: Svetlana Vaskina <sweetysvetlanavaskina@hotmail.com>

Hello again!!! Thanks for reply and photos... Let's using e-mails because it is suitable for me...
Usually I use internet on my work but it is not easy as boss do not like when people use internet in individual purposes...
Also sometimes I use computer and internet access in local library in my free time.
That's why I can not write a reply to you fast and often as you may understand.
I bet you want to know I live in Russia in city Tomsk... I speak Russian and know English also...
My Birthday on November 28, 1984. I am Sagittarius in astrology signs. My height is 173 cm, weight 68 kg. I try to keep my body fit.
On my 35 years old having no kids no husband still. I am here just looking for new friends or suitable male to share life.
I like spending time with friends, to go to cinema and theatre, or just walking in parks and other easy things like that...
But last days pandemia is everywhere and most days everyone needed to stay home as you know. How has the pandemic affected you?
So I decided to use internet seaching for companion because having not much free time to look for friends or mates
in real life because my work takes time. Life is too short and I am here not to play games or some drama or waste time...
By the way I do not care about our age or distance difference absolutely. Will see in future...
Please write to me more about yourself... Ask me anything you wish. I will try to answer everything you would like to know.
Here are my new pics for you... Hope to get yours in your next reply too... Bye till the next time... Svetlana

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.