Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ashlyn Harris - ashylnashylnn@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ashlyn Harris - ashylnashylnn@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:39 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Thanks so much for your message

i received, am glad for you to accept my friendship request, which i know that it will bear good fruits in future... Dearest one i was 7 years old when i lost my father and i was brought up by my single mother, whom passed away 10 years after my father.

I am the only child, and i have wicked relatives because my mother was a Muslim and my father was a Christian, so both the relatives was against their marriage but due to the love that existed between them, they love each other so much,according to my parents,it made them to get married and abandon their relatives until their death ,my relatives treated my mother wickedly after the death of my father i was sent to army school single handedly by my mother because of my wicked relatives...

Now am living and working here in Yemen, as a Sgt of American Army, here in Yemen, is a war Zone, but we are protected by God, As you can see, I am here in Yemen and we are in the military camp and we are not allowed to use any phone and we don't make or receive phone calls, Thanks waiting to read from you soon.

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ashlyn Harris - ashylnashylnn@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:41 pm

The fraudster is active on Vietnamese dating sites as:

Ashlynlove20
I am looking for a longI am looking for a longI am looking for a longI am looking for a longI am looking for a longI am looking for a longI am looking for a longI am looking for a long

With the same stolen picture fake profiles cane be found also on various other Muslim dating sites as:

Harrislove20
Age 33 y.o.
Here for Friendship
Looking for Male
My match’s age from 19 to 86
Location New York, United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ashlynh605@gmail.com - kenithpotter@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Greetings I'm Ashlyn Harris. I hope we can establish a relationship, please reply me

Header:

Return-Path: <kenithpotter@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2021 23:41:52 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOcU2M5R-n7OHQh7hVQA8CTF2ujs7VoF6hRHhmLv8b=QMK03vw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ashlynh605@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 19, 2021 3:09 pm

Email received:

Hello.xxx

I feel great to hear from you again, like i told you that my name is Sgt Dr Ashlyn Harris, a single female from the United State working as a United State Military, 31 years old, New York, United States, but i am presently in Yemen for fighting terrorism and peacekeeping, am supportive and caring, sincerely i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into good friendship in life or something else with you, is my pleasure meeting you.

Currently am in Yemen now, i am Doctor to the United state Army here in Yemen, i will like to get acquainted with you because i have plans to visit your country once am through here, I enjoy reading, working , traveling, meeting new people and different cultures, i enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Am an easy going lady that will do anything for the person whom I love, can you tell me something about yourself and about your country in your mail? OK because it is only you I know there, I hope I am welcomed in your country ? I am waiting for your reply, have a wonderful day.
Sgt Ashlyn Harris.

Header:

Return-Path: <ashlynh605@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 23:57:56 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGTVqaKdRnii5QPbqtshOECJ8G45bktO96bTw1Y=ofPr9xn-fw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I am glad you wrote to me .

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 27, 2021 2:22 pm

Email received:

Thanks so much for your message

I am glad for you to accept my friendship request, which I know will bear good fruits in future. Dearest one i was 7 years old when I lost my father and I was brought up by my single mother, who passed away 10 years after my father.

I am the only child, and i have wicked relatives because my mother was a Muslim and my father was a Christian, so both the relatives was against their marriage but due to the love that existed between them, they love each other so much,according to my parents,it made them to get married and abandon their relatives until their death ,my relatives treated my mother wickedly after the death of my father i was sent to army school single handedly by my mother because of my wicked relatives...

Now am living and working here in Yemen, as I am a high rank officer in the US Army here in Yemen, is a war Zone, but we are protected by God, As you can see, I am here in Yemen and we are in the military camp and we are not allowed to use any phone and we don't make or receive phone calls, Thanks waiting to read from you soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 30, 2021 9:12 am

Email received:

Hello Dear,

I received your message and thanks for taking your time to write this message to me. I really appreciate it.
Living and working here is very boring and dangerous but we give God all the glory for protecting us and I will appreciate it if you can always pray for me. I believe with time we will get to know more about each other and plan how to meet in person, the important things in every friendship and relationship is trust, love and understanding. I really think it's a miracle that brought us together, I strongly believe you will be a good friend forever, My contract with the Yemen Government will end in the next 2 months.

I also believe that we have a lot of things in common and this friendship will lead us to success because you are the kind of man I am looking for, I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my pretense in telling you how happy I am to meet you, and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary.

I like you the way you are, I think in future you will be my business partner, Dearest i heard that your country is a very beautiful place for vacation and i hope to spend my vacation in your area and we will have the opportunity to meet in person and see what the future hold for us, understanding man is what i need in my life, the character of a man is much more important to me than his looks despite that you I am not a materialistic type, but true honesty and sincerity attracts me in a man. So nice to have you as my new friend and pray that the almighty lord will help us have a mutual friendship that will benefit our children and grandchildren in future.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Email received:

Hello Dear

How are you doing today?As I said earlier, my contract with the Yemeni Government will end in 2 months. Then I will make some plans to visit you over there in your country.
My dear i am a woman who finds deep care and humble commitment in my heart and thrives to excellence in service for man,
I am a woman that has a winning personality and clean straightforward character: always with a smile on her face and a warm open inviting heart, I am a woman who can and will support her man in all walks of life . be there on my side in good- and bad times!! A proposition to make a life. a great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest and establish.
I need a man who is very communicative and pays proper attention to a relationship. As a person, a very warm, deep individual. I am looking for someone to cherish to love or be loved. A person to whom I can share my ideals with,express my concerns with, and comfort in her hour of need. I am down to earth, a very practical, common sense individual, I think you are a great and that special man. I will wait to hear from you. be safe and God bless
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:43 pm

The recovery scam.

Hello my dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my Favor in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the help of a new partner from the United Kingdom who is an international businessman.

Presently I'm in London for investment projects, Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite the fact that it failed us somehow. I'm very much glad to inform you that I left ATM VISA CARD on your name that contains ($400,000.00USD) (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars ) for your compensation I am giving you this because of your past efforts and attempts to assist me that time,

however i will like you to feel free and contact United Bank of Africa

Bank Manager: Mr Bangoura Elvis
E-mail:.......(ubacustomer_2servicebank@aol.com)
whats up number:.....+221707095699
Telephone:.........+221707095699

Tell the bank to send the ATM VISA CARD to you, I kept this$400,000.00 for your past efforts and attempted to assist me in the matter of transfer those days ago. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the United Bank of Africa (UBA) Dakar Senegal, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or anywhere in the world.

At this moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with my new partner. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the (UBA) bank on your behalf for you to receive that money on the ATM VISA CARD,

Best Regards,
Mrs Ashlyn

+221707095699
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Ashlyn Harris - ashylnh606@gmail.com

Unread postby Hasan_DMT » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:22 am

خیلی ممنون از پیام شما

خوشحالم که درخواست دوستی من را پذیرفتی که می دانم در آینده ثمرات خوبی خواهد داشت. من 7 ساله بودم که پدرم را از دست دادم و توسط مادر مجردم بزرگ شدم که 10 سال بعد از پدرم فوت کرد. کشور شما به من کمک کند

من تنها فرزند هستم و خویشاوندان بدی دارم چون مادرم مسلمان و پدرم مسیحی بود، بنابراین هر دو اقوام مخالف ازدواج آنها بودند، اما به دلیل محبتی که بین آنها وجود داشت، آنها همدیگر را بسیار دوست دارند. به پدر و مادرم این باعث شد که ازدواج کنند و اقوام خود را تا زمان مرگ رها کنند، اقوام من بعد از فوت پدرم با مادرم بدرفتاری کردند، من به خاطر اقوام شرورم توسط مادرم مجرد به مدرسه ارتش فرستادم...

اکنون اینجا در یمن زندگی و کار می کنم، زیرا من یک افسر عالی رتبه در ارتش بریتانیا هستم، اینجا در یمن، یک منطقه جنگی است، اما ما توسط خدا محافظت می شویم، همانطور که می بینید، من اینجا در یمن هستم و ما در اردوگاه نظامی است و ما مجاز به استفاده از هیچ تلفنی نیستیم و تماس تلفنی برقرار نمی کنیم و یا دریافت نمی کنیم.

This email has been translated into our language and sent to me

Thank you very much for your message

I am glad that you accepted my friend request, which I know will bear good results in the future. I lost my father when I was 7 years old and I was raised by my single mother who died 10 years after my father. Your country should help me

I am an only child and I have bad relatives because my mother was Muslim and my father was Christian, so both relatives were against their marriage, but because of the love between them, they love each other very much. To my parents it made them get married and leave their relatives until they died, my relatives abused my mother after my father died, I was sent to army school single by my mother because of my wicked relatives...

Now I live and work here in Yemen, because I am a high ranking officer in the British Army, here in Yemen, it is a war zone, but we are protected by God, as you can see, I am here in Yemen and we It is in a military camp and we are not allowed to use any phones and we do not make or receive phone calls.
Hasan_DMT
New survivor

Re: Ashlyn Harris - ashylnh606@gmail.com

Unread postby Hasan_DMT » Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:32 am

سلام.

از شنیدن دوباره شما احساس خوبی دارم، مثل اینکه به شما گفتم که اسم من گروهبان دکتر اشلین هریس است، یک زن مجرد از بریتانیا که به عنوان یک نظامی بریتانیایی کار می کند، 31 ساله، بریتانیا، اما من در حال حاضر در یمن هستم. مبارزه با تروریسم و حافظ صلح، من حامی و دلسوز هستم، صمیمانه من واقعاً می خواهم یک رابطه واقعی برقرار کنم که ممکن است به دوستی خوب در زندگی یا چیز دیگری با شما منجر شود، از ملاقات با شما لذت می برم.

در حال حاضر در یمن هستم، من دکتر ارتش بریتانیا در اینجا در یمن هستم، مایلم با شما آشنا شوم زیرا قصد دارم یک بار از اینجا به کشور شما سفر کنم، از مطالعه، کار، مسافرت، ملاقات با افراد جدید لذت می برم. و فرهنگ های مختلف، من از تماشای امواج دریا و زیبایی کوه ها و هر چیزی که طبیعت ارائه می دهد لذت می برم.

آیا یک خانم راحت هستم که برای کسی که دوستش دارم هر کاری انجام می دهم، می توانید در نامه خود چیزی در مورد خودتان و کشورتان به من بگویید؟ خوب، چون فقط شما را می شناسم، امیدوارم در کشور شما مورد استقبال قرار بگیرم؟ منتظر پاسخ شما هستم، روز خوبی داشته باشید.

گروهبان اشلین هریس.
This email has been translated into our language and sent to me

Hello.

nice to hear from you again like i told you my name is sergeant dr ashlyn harris a single female from uk working as a uk military 31 yrs uk but im currently in yemen . Anti terrorism and peace keeper, I am supportive and caring, sincerely, I really want to have a real relationship that may lead to a good friendship in life or something, I enjoy meeting you.

I am currently in Yemen, I am a British Army doctor here in Yemen, I would like to meet you because I am planning to travel to your country once from here, I enjoy studying, working, traveling, meeting new people. and different cultures, I enjoy watching the waves of the sea and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

Am I an easygoing lady who would do anything for someone I love, can you tell me something about yourself and your country in your letter? Well, since I only know you, I hope I will be welcome in your country? I am waiting for your reply, have a nice day.

Sergeant Ashlyn Harris.
Attachments
تصویر2.jpg
Hasan_DMT
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.