Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yuliana.i@vrobl.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yuliana.i@vrobl.ru

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 am

Hi! How you? I first time write the similar letter. I a little I test excitement! My name Yuliana. I write you from a city Voronezh. It known a city in the European part the Russian Federation. To me28 years. I positive and purposeful the girl. Still I brave because without boldness, I never have not made the decision to write this letter. I ask you to give me pair of minutes of your time! I am assured, that my letter will be interesting to you! I just have received recently yours electronic box in agency of acquaintances. I think, what you just as also I wish to meet here the love, I am right? If I am right I have desire to write you a little about itself and to tell to you, for what reason I search relations in "World wide web". I wish to test my destiny and to try to meet the person through the Internet because to me has not had the luck to find in my city serious the man who was able sincerely to like the woman. Men in Russia to concern the woman as to a thing and do not reflect that! the woman too can sincerely like. I hope, that you serious the man whom really search here for the the significant other and is able to see in the woman not only appearance, but also sincere qualities! I wish to believe, that you will respond me so I can even more to give information about yourself and to send to you mine a photography! I wait your answer that to fasten our acquaintance. Good luck, Yuliana .

Header:

Return-Path: <pocketware@www365.sakura.ne.jp>
Received: from www365.sakura.ne.jp (www365.sakura.ne.jp. [202.181.99.85])
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020
Subject: hey

Orig IP: 202.181.99.85 | Orig ISP: Sakura Internet Inc. | City: Osaka | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.