Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Polo Murillo Romance Scam

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Reliance Bank - reliancebank.onl-pa.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:39 pm

The real Reliance Bank was founded in 1892 in London, UK.

The fake one was registered in January.

From the fake bank website:

Reliance Bank is a full service bank, offering current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages and loans. But it’s also so much more than that.
As part of The Salvation Army, our mission is to serve customers and communities with compassion and integrity.

Contact details:

Faith House,
401 S Logan, Blvd,Altoona, PA
United States
info@reliancebank.onl-pa.com
UNITED STATES: +1(206)531-0127
UNITED KINGDOM: +44 7520 637 907

+12065310127
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)

+447520637907
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Tismi BV

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=144733

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: onl-pa.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-30
Creation Date: 2020-01-30
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-01-30
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Domain Status: addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake bank looks like:

main.JPG

And this is what the fake bank account of the scammer looks like:

fakeaccount.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Polo Murillo Romance Scam

Unread postby DarkTalonProject » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:55 am

One of the "addresses" he used to try and scam your friend.... belongs to my friend whom I tried to warn about this guy. but still, she would not listen and still talks to the guy. I'm ay my wit's end. I'm about willing to have her hate me forever just to make this guy go away. But I don't know how without risking everything I have learned here and without putting others at risk.
DarkTalonProject
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:02 pm

You cannot help someone who is unable to help themselves. Do not risk the lives of others over this one intractable person.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby DarkTalonProject » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:57 pm

So, I backed off. Let her be who she is with this guy. I'm an Empath so it still hurts seeing her get scammed. She informed me he "ghosted" her around Christmas. Then informed me around New Years she had been informed he died. I don't care how evil this man was but if that's legit (and I feel it's 100% fake... keep reading you'll see) I will not speak ill of the dead, However, she was informed she was "his sole beneficiary" to the tune of 8mil and so she told me she "wised" up and contacted the US Embassy in Turkey for information on his death. Now.... IMO she hasn't "wised up". I'm going to do what I can to keep her from doing something stupid while making sure I don't piss her off so I can keep relaying information here.
DarkTalonProject
Junior survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:48 pm

We can tell you exactly what's going to happen next. She'll be asked to pay "fees" to receive the supposed money. It's nothing more than a variation of the "next of kin" or "inheritance" scam. You can quote us that it's 100% a scam, and not even an original one.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.