Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rola Dagher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rola Dagher

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 04, 2020 9:21 pm

i saw your profile today

Header:

Return-Path: < anitamark.2013@gmail.com >
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: celia44alfred@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020
Subject: h

Hello My Friend,
How are you today ? thanks for responding back to me. I will like to tell you everything about me here. I am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, i want you to understand that your age , distance , color or achievement does not matter anything, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity, love and trust, I am also looking for a man to spend the rest of my life with
Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, i have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better to enjoy my life and probably have a family may be relocate and start investing in any business that is lucrative. Anyway i will like to tell you more about myself
My name is Celia Alfred, i am from Ottawa Canada i was born in Ottawa Canada, l'm 34 years old and i left Canada at Age of 12 to England, which to the glory of God am working as a Senior Audit / banker in Islamic Bank of Britain PLC United Kingdom,but very painful i lost my only daughter at age of 4
I was married but my husband got married to another woman which caused our divorce, but is OK that is life for you, since he accused me of being so busy due to my bank activities as accounting / auditing personnel, that i have no time for him and our child before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us
I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why i think of relocating to another country to get into investment and may be own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own
Please can you tell me more about yourself too ? I will like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin, I will be glad to hear from you soon. Thanks Yours Friend Celia Alfred

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

celia44alfred@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Now an ATM card scam.

Hello Dear
How are you doing today i hope you are doing great over there, Is me Celia, l'm happy to write you this message, i want you to know that i have secured my 7.5 million dollars through the help of a new friend from Netherland, i am now in Netherland with my with my friend

I told you early that i will reward you back as soon as i secured my money, i want you to know that this $300.000.00 ( Three hundred thousand united state dollars ) is for you for your past effort during the time i was in UK

I want you to contact this reverend father Godwin Dominic through the reverend father email address below here, tell the reverend father to send you the ATM visa card of 300,000.00 dollars which i keep for you for your past effort to assist me during the time i was in UK

The reverend father Godwin Dominic is a good man of God that helped me so much in prayer and in advice when i lost my only daughter. He is from Netherland but he is in Africa precisely Senegal for a missionary work now, I really appreciated all YOUR tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage YOU were unable to continue.

l meet reverend Godwin Dominic the day i visited the orphanage and poor people there in Senegal, He is every good man of God that contribute so much during my difficult period

I want you to write him now through his email address here, ask the reverend Godwin Dominic to send you the ATM visa card i left on your name

Reverend Email address ( revdominicgodwin@gmail.com )
The Reverend father number / +221765389344
Name / Reverend Godwin Dominic

Make sure you communicate with the reverend Godwin Dominic now through the reverend father email address, i want you to know that i will visit you in your country as soon as YOU receive this ATM visa card of 300,000.00 dollars, i will visit you to prove to you that l'm a good person, I am hoping to read from you soon that you have receive the ATM visa card, i wait for your response soon, from your faithful friend, Celia

Header:

Return-Path: <celia44alfred@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021
Subject:

Phone:
+221765389344
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revdominicgodwin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:28 pm

Hello my son in the lord
May the peace of God be with you
Greeting in the name of our lord. i want to inform you that i received an ATM visa card of ( $300.000 USD ) ( Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) from your friend Celia Alfred who is now living with her new partner now in Netherland, Mrs Celia Alfred told me to post the ATM visa to you,

My son in the lord, i want to advice you to forward the following details as soon as possible to avoid mistake in the process, i will need the following details where the ATM visa card will be posted to you, If i received your details now it will enable me to go find out how to send the ATM visa card to your address in your resident country,

Make sure YOU send the following details below here

Your Correct name ....
Your resident country .............
Your Correct address ..............
Your Phone Number .............

I will proceed to find out the possibility of posting the ATM visa card to you as soon as i receive the following details from you today, Make sure you forward the following information to me today to enable me know if you are the right person to receive the ATM visa card, God bless you and your family over there. Remain bless

May the peace of the lord be with you and your family over there,
Your sincerely
Reverend Father Godwin Dominic
Telephone Number +221765389344

Header:

Return-Path: <revdominicgodwin@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021
Subject: May the peace of God be with you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:27 pm

Hello my son in the lord
How are you doing over there i hope you are doing well with every member of your family by the special grace of God, i have receive your detail now, i want you to know that i have contacted the courier Express service that will deliver the ATM VISA CARD direct to your resident address there, The courier delivery service is requesting the following little amount of money here for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD direct to your resident address there, i want you to know that you are the one that will pay the courier delivery service fee

Courier delivery Cost and stamp duty fee is 495 dollars

My son in the lord, You have to send the total sum of 495 dollars through Moneygram Transfer OR Western Union Money Transfer as you read this message now to enable me get the money and pay for the shipping/delivery cost of the posting the ATM VISA card direct to address you send to me. I will send you a copy of the receipt as evidence of payment which you will use to claim your parcel at your resident address as soon as i receive the 495 dollars from you today,

Note : i hope your address and your phone is correct so that courier delivery service will use it to get your house very easy as they promised as soon as you make the delivering payment today. Make sure you go to any western union transfer agency or Moneygram office there to make the payment today to enable me send the ATM visa card direct to your resident address

i want you to be fast in all you do over there because my missionary work here will be completed soon,

l will send you the receivers details where you will deposit the 495 dollars as soon as i hear from you soon, i want you to reply me fast as soon as you are ready to send the 495 dollars here to enable me send you the details where YOU will send the posting fee

The Courier service promise me that your PACKAGE will be delivered to you in the next 3 or 4 days time. Try and get back to me as soon as you are ready to send the 495 dollars today for the posting of the ATM visa card to your country so that i will send the receivers details where YOU will deposit the 495 dollars.

Make sure you follow this process faster to enable me complete the process for you because of other activities i have here in my missionary service here, I can send you the attachment of your ATM visa card if you need it, l'm waiting for your response soon, God bless you

Your sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:29 pm

Hello my son in the lord
I have read your message here, i want you to know that through bank to bank transfer will take like few days before the money will arrive here

Below here is the bank account details of my congregation member who is a businessman here, I want you to send the $495 dollars into this bank account details here and send me the payment transfer receipt once you deposit the 495 dollars today

ACCOUNT NAME ..... N. A.
BANK NAME ...... UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UBA PLC
ACCT No..... 30450004XXXX
IBAN CODE..... SN15301304
RIB KEY..... 40
SWIFT CODE.... UNAFSNDA
COUNTRY..... SENEGAL
ADDRESS IS / DAKAR SENEGAL
PURPOSE OF TRANSFER.... GIFT

My son in God, i want you to write the purpose of sending the 495 dollars as a gift so that the money will arrive fast, Make sure you will scan the payment receipt and send it to my email here to enable me send it to this my congregation member who is the owner of the account for confirmation,

I will post you your ATM visa card once i receive the needed 495 dollars from you, l'm waiting for your response soon, God bless you

Your sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:32 pm

Hello my son in the lord
I have read your message here, I am waiting for you to deposit the needed fee to enable me post the ATM visa card direct to your address, I advise you to scan the payment receipt and send it to my email to enable me give it to the account owner for confirmation,

l'm waiting for your response soon, God bless you

Your sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Hello my son in the lord
I have read your message here, i want to advise you to proceed to send the 495 dollars through RIA TRANSFER OR MONEYGRAM transfer if you are interested to receive your ATM visa card from here

Below here is the receivers name of my congregation member where you will deposit the 495 dollars through RIA TRANSFER AGENCY OR MONEYGRAM TRANSFER agency

Receivers name /...... A. F.
Country ....... SENEGAL
Address / ...... 44 UNITS 6 DAKAR SENEGAL
City is / ....... DAKAR
Telephone Number /...... +221765389344
Amount is / 495 USD

My beloved son in the lord, i want you to know that i don't have any option of sending you another bank account now, i urge you to send the money through this fast service here

l'm waiting for your response soon, God bless you

Your sincerely
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.