Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sgt. Jennifer Winter - jenniferwinter387@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sgt. Jennifer Winter - jenniferwinter387@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:43 pm

Posted on behalf fo the targeted victim.

Emails received:

Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 8:53 PM
To:
Subject: hi

Hello Friend
I'm so sorry I'm late.I had a problem with my outlook and I want to know if you have received my request? but I'm looking forward to hear from YOU

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sgt. Jennifer Winter - jenniferwinter387@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 9:00 AM
To:
Subject: Re: hi

My Dear,

How are you today, I hope you are in good health and safe from the Corona Virus. I am really seeking for a trusted friendship and good business relationship and I pray that our meeting would bring us more blessings. I believe in sincerity and trust. Yes I wish to have an investment in your country which is why I am contacting you for your directives and assistance in the investment processes. At the same time; I wish we could know each other a little more.

About me, I am Jennifer Winter, a United States of American Army officer, I am among the second Special Force Team sent to Afghanistan war zone in fighting against the TALIBAN as a result of my profession in serving the world and the United Nation. I grew up at the Kentucky Baptist Children's Homes, I am single. I have attached to you my photos.

Meanwhile, here in US Military Base Afghanistan, we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

I sincerely wish to go ahead with my investment plans while praying that the COVID-19 ends soon.

I will share my business proposal in details with you after i receive your reply to my mail.

Please write me back soon.

Yours Dearly
Sgt. Jennifer Winter.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Sgt. Jennifer Winter - jenniferwinter387@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:47 pm

Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 8:10 AM
To:
Subject: Re: hi

Thank you for your reply my dear.

How is your weather today? Hope you are safe from the COVID-19; Please I would be glad if we can build more trust and sincerity with each other because I am going to give you all my sincerity and trust if only you will be open and honest to me without betraying me.

I have served in the Military for 11 years and it has been my intention to have an investment over there in your country after my primary assignment, to start a new life not as a soldier anymore, rather as a normal civilian so that I would be able to find a good life partner and have a lovely home. This is why I connected you so you can guide me and also help me in the investment process.

The best relationship usually begins unexpectedly and Distance is just a test to see how far trust can travel. The money I wish to invest is here with me in Afghanistan camp, although I registered it with the United Nations Security Office as a Family Item for security reasons. The document of the fund is also with me which I shall send to you as we progress.

The Total amount of the money is $3.700, 000 (Three Million, Seven hundred thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking for your corporation and partnership to send out this money to you from this camp so that you can assist me start the investment processes while I meet you over there immediately after you receive the money and then I would be done with my primary assignment.

I have made solid arrangements with a United Nation Security Company who have promised to help me deliver the fund to you as a Diplomatic Package under the direct supervision of their special Diplomat because the money is in cash and cannot be transferred through the bank due the fact that this country is prohibited from sending out money to other countries of the world because of the crises presently. I shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund on arrival of this money to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

Due to the increase spread of the COVID-19, we are being assigned to various assignments in various stations to assist where necessary

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

Please send your information so that i can send them to the Delivery Agency to process the delivery to your country home.

Your Full Name:
Your Address
Your ID No:
Your Phone / Whatsapp Number:

Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal; your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I wish you safe health from this deadly disease.

Yours Dearly
Sgt. Jennifer Winter
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

World Pace Global LLC - worldpacegloballlc@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:49 pm

Note: the same fake delivery company was previously reported on our forum here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51209&start=30, while being used in a similar scam, by a fraudster pretending to be a military woman in a war zone. The fraudster used someone else's stolen pictures.

From: World Pace Global LLC <worldpacegloballlc@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 1:39 PM
To:
Subject: DELIVERY UPDATE of YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

WORLD PACE GLOBAL LOGISTIC LLC
HEAD OFFICE
7001-7023 E COLFAX AVE,
DENVER, CO 80220, USA
+1 9179939704

BRANCH OFFICE
COMMISSARIAT 3ÈME ARRONDISSEMENT, IMM.
BEAUFORT, BÉ KPÉHÉNOU,
12 BP 209 LOMÉ 18. LOMÉ
(+228) 98 27 98 38
Email: worldpacegloballlc@gmail.com

Subject: DELIVERY UPDATE of YOUR CONSIGNMENT.

Attn: MR. xxx

Following the INSTRUCTION from your PARTNER (SGT JENNIFER WINTER) to deliver a CONSIGNMENT to your home address with the following details:

Number of Packages: 1
Weight 45.15 LBS
Reference Number 1:14-0599-112-100-xxx-x
Reference Number 2: xxxx
Reference Number 3: A811xxxx
Reference Number 4: W2
Merchandise Description: Family Treasure
ID: AFGH55870xxx

Kindly note that considering the current situation of the COVID-19, all flights to your country have been suspended which has affected the immediate delivery of your consignment to your country.

We wish to inform you that we have made an alternative arrangement as instructed by your partner to deliver your consignment to your country with the UNITED NATIONS HEALTH CARE SUPPORT FLIGHT that is scheduled to deliver some Health Care Facilities to the Medical Centers in your country. The Flight is scheduled to take off on FRIDAY (17th April 2020) and is expected to land on MONDAY (20th April 2020)

We shall send you the delivery details and also your Consignment Air Waybill Invoice on the immediate Take Off of your consignment on FRIDAY.

NOTE: A Special United Nations Official shall be responsible for the handover of your consignment to you, we therefore advise that you comply with him and give him all the necessary assistance he requires to ensure a smooth handover of your consignment.

Kindly bear with us as we work together to fight this COVID-19 Pandemic.

We wish you safe stay at home and maintain Social Distance.

We expect to read from you as regards to your confirmation of this mail.

Thanks for your Co-operation.

WE PROMISE TO GRANT THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Micheal Bendagold,
World Pace Global Logistic LLC
**************************************************************************************
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive
for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not
use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any
information contained in the message. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
the message.
E-Mail transmissions could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed or
contains viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission.

**************************************************************************************
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: worldpacegloballlc@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:51 pm

Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 2:14 PM
To:
Subject: CONSIGNMENTARRIVAL

HEAD OFFICE
7001-7023 E COLFAX AVE,
DENVER, CO 80220, USA
+1 9179939704

BRACNH OFFICE
BEAUFORT, BÉ KPÉHÉNOU,
12 BP 209 LOMÉ 18. LOMÉ
(+228) 98 27 98 38

Subject: CONSIGNMENT ARRIVAL
Attn: Mr.

We wish to bring to your notice that your consignment arrived at Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, (TURKEY) at about 4:30 Pm today and was stopped by the Custom Authorities for Non Inspection Fee of 750 Euro. (Seven Hundred and Fifty Euro)

We kindly advice you to pay the non inspection fee to enable us proceed to your destination for the final delivery of your consignment.

Total Non Inspection Cost 750 Euro

We shall send you the payment details as soon as this mail is confirmed by you.

Attached herewith is a copy of the Payment Request Voucher.

WE PROMISE TO GRANT THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS & YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Micheal Bendagold,

the message.

************************************************************************************

Fake document received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: worldpacegloballlc@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:52 pm

Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 10:45 PM
To:
Subject: PAYMENT DETAILS

HEAD OFFICE
7001-7023 E COLFAX AVE,
DENVER, CO 80220, USA
+1 9179939704

BRACNH OFFICE
BEAUFORT, BÉ KPÉHÉNOU,
12 BP 209 LOMÉ 18. LOMÉ
(+228) 98 27 98 38

Subject: PAYMENT DETAILS

Kindly make the payment through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the following detail:

NAME: GUZI
LAST NAME: RYAN
CITY: ISTANBUL
POST CODE: 34000
PAYMENT PURPOSE: PROJECT

Kindly send us the payment receipt immediately after the payment is made for confirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Micheal Bendagold,

the message.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.