Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bulochkataty71@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bulochkataty71@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:25 am

Email received:

Jeder Mensch auf dieser Welt hat unterschiedliche Bedürfnisse, um glücklich zu werden und sich glücklich zu fühlen. Für jemanden ist es genug, nur zu existieren, einen Job zu haben und ein ruhiges Leben zu führen.
Andere Menschen setzen sich große Ziele und erreichen sie ihr ganzes Leben lang. Ich möchte den einen oder anderen nicht verurteilen. Aber ich möchte sagen, was für mich in diesem Leben wichtig und notwendig ist, um glücklich zu werden.
Wer weiß, vielleicht stimmen Sie mir zu und wir können mit unserer Kommunikation beginnen. Ich glaube, dass das wirkliche Leben mit Sinn und Freude für mich nur in einem Fall möglich ist.
Wenn in meiner Nähe ist, wird es nur einen geliebten und starken Mann geben. Mit wem werden wir gemeinsam Erfolg haben und einfach glücklich sein. Ich möchte keine Einsamkeit mehr haben.
Deshalb habe ich mich entschlossen, Ihnen diesen Brief zu schreiben. Ich bin Tatyana. Ihr Alter oder Ihr Wohnort ist für mich absolut nicht wichtig. All dies sind jedoch nur Details und Hindernisse, die überwunden werden können.
Das Wichtigste ist, die wahre „Ihre Person“ zu finden, mit der Sie den Rest Ihres Lebens verbringen möchten! Und wenn Sie auch bereit sind, Ihr Leben zu verändern. Wenn Sie es satt haben, allein zu sein.
Dann antworte einfach auf meinen Brief. Vielleicht ist dies unsere Chance, glücklich zu sein. Hoffe dir hat mein Bild gefallen. Tatyana.

/ (translation)

Everyone in this world has different needs to be happy and to feel happy. For someone it is enough just to exist, to have a job and to live a quiet life.
Other people set great goals and achieve them all their lives. I don't want to judge one or the other. But I want to say what is important and necessary for me in this life to be happy.
Who knows, maybe you agree with me and we can start communicating. I believe that real life with meaning and joy is only possible for me in one case.
If there is near me, there will only be a loved and strong man. Who will we be successful with and just be happy with? I don't want to be lonely anymore.
That is why I decided to write you this letter. I am Tatyana. Your age or place of residence is absolutely not important to me. However, all of these are just details and obstacles that can be overcome.
The most important thing is to find the real "person" with whom you want to spend the rest of your life! And if you are also ready to change your life. When you're tired of being alone.
Then just answer my letter. Maybe this is our chance to be happy. Hope you liked my picture. Tatyana.

Header:

Return-Path: <bulochkataty71@gmail.com>
Received: from mayne.islandhosting.com (mayne.islandhosting.com. [144.217.72.44])
Received: from [139.190.61.167] (port=57666 helo=195.54.167.151) by mayne.islandhosting.com
Message-ID: <B9430954D7032DFE22276ED357D6D957@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Tatyana <bulochkataty71@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: Ich warte auf eine Antwort von dir, meine Liebe! / I'm waiting for an answer from you, my dear!
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 23:58:22

Originating IP: 195.54.167.151
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:
Originating IP: 139.190.61.167
Originating ISP: Witribe Pakistan Limited
City: Karachi
Country of Origin: Pakistan

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The pictures are stolen from the real owner social profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.