Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

meduqdoc@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

meduqdoc@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:12 pm

Good day.
What is your mood today? I expect all is pretty good.
I am creating this e-mail and I hope that you are common man. This is not my primary effort to find someone in Internet. My last contacts turned out to be liars.
Building a real relationship is the priority goal. I decide for this even after all the failures. I will tell a little about my life.
my real name Allochka. I was born and live in UA-ukraine, after all I have been thinking more and more about changing my residency.
I am afore thirty five, I realize that it is too much, my years are passing. Thus, I do not have the capacity to fiddle silly games.
I am an educated, caring person, as well as a nice housekeeper. I work in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
This is the summary of my life. If our aims match, you can answer me. Tell about youself!
Whether we are interested in each other, I assume we will have an ability. For now the choice is yours.
Write to me at this address meduqdoc@gmx.com
I will be waiting impatiently for your reply. Allochka

Header:
Return-Path: <scandurra58@tim.it>
Received: from smtp221t.alice.it (smtp221t.alice.it. [82.57.200.126])
Received: from [91.145.179.191] (91.145.179.191) by smtp221t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as
Tue, 17 Mar 2020
Reply-To: Alla <kgqjwm@mail.com>
Subject: Vanilla sky

Orig IP: 91.145.179.191 | Orig ISP: Internetia Sp.z O.o. | City: Suwalki | Country: Poland

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.