Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annakiseleva86@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annakiseleva86@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:31 pm

Hello! Nice to meet you. My name is Ana. How are you doing? I would like to chat with you. I very like you and I interested you much. Because I sure you nice person. I attached my selfie. I'm 34 years old and I i live in Russia. Ok, I will not write much, because maybe you are not like me. But if you interested in me then answer me. One moment I know many people not serious online. So I need only serious and adequate man. Also I want to find man not younger than me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: annakiseleva86@outlook.com

I hope you too want only serious communication. I will wait for your email. Anna.

Header:
Return-Path: <mauriciothomas@ibest.com.br>
Received: from localhost (unknown [138.59.113.95]) (Authenticated sender: mauriciothomas@ibest.com.br) by
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020
Subject: Salutation my dear man,

Orig IP: 138.59.113.95 | Orig ISP: Itm Tecnologia De Redes | City: Feira De Santana | Country: Brazil

Skype ID: Kiseleva Anna
live:.cid.b34afae36463e863

Skype Profile.JPG

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.