Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexchurchill48@gmail.com, alexchur48@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alexchurchill48@gmail.com, alexchur48@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:10 pm

Submitted On: 2020-02-23

What name did the scammer use?: Alex Churchill

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Meetup
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: alexchurchill48@gmail.com, alexchur48@yahoo.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: 920-605-9235, 414-502-7594

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
He found me on meetup app and started emailing me beautiful romantic letters, even sent a dozen roses. Called me every day, texted very charming. Then he says he won a contract and has to fly to turkey where he will earn two million dollars then come back we will get married and live happily ever after. Calls back and says he is bored there, his credit cards was stolen could I send him $400 worth of Google cards so he can buy some reading materials that he needs. I blocked him from email and phone access for two days then like an idiot unblocked him again and fell for his con. Sent him the cards then he asked for money for lawyer fees, $5,000.00. I reported him to Meetup and they did nothing. His profile is still up.

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: yes, $400.0 in Google Play Store cards

Phones:
+19206059235
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Jefferson, WI
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.

+14145027594
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Milwaukee, WI
Original network provider* Ymax Communications Corp. - Wi
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alexchurchill48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:32 pm

Date: 11/25/2019
To: 
Subject: Re: What I’m looking for in a woman
Hello Gorgeous            

I am so intrigue hearing from you, and also You seem Like an extremely Gorgeous woman with those charming and Loving Looks, I have been a single widower, and I am willing to find a one lasting woman to Love and Treat as my Queen, I'd like to meet someone really caring. I love to take care of the woman i'm with, i love to cuddle. I want someone who isn't afraid to show me how they feel. I want someone honest and trustworthy... someone who would let me know what they want and don't want. 

I'm at the age where I would like to find something serious, I am a gorgeous simple person, I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I need to be able to trust this person with my whole heart, I have not found someone like that in My life, every time I think I can open up something happens. I am determined to make the rest of the year Drama Free, and go with the flow, so far so good, I have enjoyed this year!!!!!, I spend a lot of time at the ocean, my favorite place to be, I love spending quiet nights at home or going out for a  nice dinner, I like the movies, concerts, reading, spending time with family and friends. The one thing I am going to do is take my time finding the right woman, I want her to be able to love openly, to be romantic, if not I can help her become one, to be honest, sincere, caring, I want to be treated like I am the best thing that has ever walked into her life...money, objects, beautiful houses and cars are not important to me, I am not a shallow person, and I am not materialistic. But I am financially secured....You????

I truly love the simple life, I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller "wow" when it is first a friendship and then a larger "Wow" later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. 

I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking LOVE (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates. I lost my wife through an Ovarian Cancer and also my uncle is presently receiving treatments for Prostrate cancer and the doctor thinks his days are numbered on earth. I am also a pet-lover I have a dog and he keeps me company when I am bored and probably alone, he jumps on my bones a lot on excitement, funny or hungry moment, I am an Engineering Consultant, I work as an freelance contractor mainly dealing on drilling, mining, and exploration of oil rigs and mines. I also own my own antiques business and I Love what I do, as I do lots of things for fun such as camping, fishing, golf, watching movies, not much into sports but also do the side thing..LOL

I like spending time with loved ones, I  don't smoke and I don't drink. I really don't have much time for the common 'traditional single scene' but thought we could give it a try, I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded. I also walk and Meditate and Yoga to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy. I love traveling and have seen many Lands of this world. I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life. I am fun loving, creative and at peace. I appreciate others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures. 

I believe that we are children still at heart, capable of wonder, revelry and change, but, something should be stable. I am an intense friend, sees his glass as half full. I have  always been drawn to Oceans, mountains and nature, when there is good music, I love to dance, I also enjoy art, cultural activities, exploring new places, visiting museums. I also enjoy romantic picnics, candle light dinner. I believe the kiss is the most intimate and sensual thing that two people can share. kissing is an art form. Your turn tell me some lots much more about you, and also I am willing to get an acquaintance with you and Lets see were it goes and tell me more about yourself with long details.

Find time to write me back ASAP

Your Sweet Man,
Alex Churchill.

On December 15, 2019
Alex Churchill <alexchurchill48@gmail.com> wrote:
My darling Angel,

One more day will rise up over you plenty of that light lavished by a radiant sun, so you can keep being the light of my life with this love of yours and your wonderful presence, the reason why I love you so much.
Today I feel like life has expanded and decided to shine brighter and you are the reason for it, and for you I smile. I feel like everything is better and magnificent, I am able to enjoy a new day rising when I wake up feeling a happy person because of your love.
Each day that passes by since we started loving each other is like a dream and I dream of being always by your side, so close, and the possibility of fulfilling another journey with your kisses and embraces meets all my needs and aspirations for today.
Right now I can see in thought how I want to live my life, my eyes following you waking up so quietly and relaxed, your shining presence in each and every morning, as long as we are together.
So good morning, love of mine, today, tomorrow and always. May God keep us together, loving each other more and more day after day. I wish to wake you up and cover you with kisses all the days of my life.

Your sweet man
Alex Churchill.

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alexchurchill48@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:36 pm

Date: 12/30/2019
To:
Subject: Essential keys of making a relationship work

I believe that the most important 'key' to a successful relationship would have to be 'trust'. I believe that with trust, love will follow. However, what I have noticed is that many people think trust, or expect that trust is to be earned by the other person, when in all actuality it is something that comes from within yourself. All too many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences. What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for... yes, there is a risk in trusting someone, but when you finally find that 'right' person, it makes all the past experiences and lessons learned very much worth the risk. All of life's little lessons do not have to be painful...

even when they seem so at the time.You just have to chalk it up to experience and move on. Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of fearing what bad 'may' come to you. Without trust, you close your heart to the happiness and joy that true love brings. It's only my experience... and it's what I believe has given me the wonderful gift of 'true' love. It's a hard thing to do, a scary thing, but very much worth it. This is not to go without saying that some people may betray your trust... that's the risk... but why allow past betrayals to prolong the pain by building a fortress around your heart that not only protects you from pain/betrayal, but also denies you the ability to experience happiness and joy? Most have been hurt enough by one person, why allow them and their actions to stop us from finding what we search for? I say open your hearts to trust and bask in the beauty, happiness, and joy, of the true love that will follow. For everyone there is a someone, you just can't find them if you hide away all your life.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7 Secrets of a successful marriage . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

1. Be each other's support system.
You go through many things in a lifetime. It helps to know there is someone to help you shoulder the hard times. When your partner comes to you or needs an encouraging word, give it to them. Your vote of confidence can do wonders for your partner and in turn better your relationship.
2. Be able to compromise.
By now we should all agree that people can't always have their own way. Applying the art of compromise is a healthy solution to settling a disagreement. Be willing to look for new avenues for exchange in order to make things feel fair to your partner. You might try a back rub in exchange for dish washing duty or quiet time together in exchange for a guy's night out. Compromising can help you turn your differences into new ways to discover each other.
3. Express your love in a variety of ways.
Don't just say it; show it. Don't just show it; say it. In other words, find more than one way to express your affection for your partner. Variety is the spice that keeps a marriage together. Leave a love note under your partner's pillow. Write "I love you" in lipstick on the mirror. Hide a rose on your partner's car seat. Stop and give your partner a very unexpected weak-in-the-knees kiss. Mail a hand-written love letter. Avoid falling into a boredom rut by continually striving to try and do new things together.
4. Respect each other's individuality.
Encourage your partner to participate in individual interests they may have. In fact, take that encouragement a step further and occasionally join your partner in their favorite past time. You'll be showing your partner that you not only understand who they are, but that you love them exactly how they are as well.
5. Always leave on good terms.
Life is unexpected. No argument is worth parting ways while upset with each other. If you can keep this in mind, it will go a long way to helping you put certain aspects of your relationship in perspective. Learn to value your relationship enough to never let things get that out of hand.
6. Be kind and considerate to each other.
This may seem like a given, but how many times have you snapped at your partner under stress, or made an unnecessary remark? Words and the tone in which they're used leave a lasting imprint. You can use this to make your couple memories something you will happily look back upon…or not. Long-term married couples make kindness and respect toward their partner a crucial part of their daily lives.
7. Exploit each other strengths, not weaknesses.
Think of yourselves as a team. Together you are going to try and accomplish many things from buying a house, bettering your careers, raising children and more. If you spend your time nit-picking each other about what you're doing wrong, you're wasting valuable effort that could be put towards making your dreams come true. If you were to encourage a group of employees, you wouldn't tell them how horrible they are doing. You would start with positive, motivating statements. Learn to incorporate this towards each other. Find where each other's strengths are and use them to your ability. One of you may be a more sales type personality, the other the organizer. Find out where you fit and how you can use those traits to better your team of husband and wife.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.