Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

elenochka@in-mybox.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sokrushitelnaya11@pochtavik.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 am

Good day! You will likely be surprised by this message. I just starting to date through the Internet. Seems that I open the wicket that was not known to me earlier. For me, this astonishing and it seems me that I'm already enough olden for all this. I begin to feel that I do not catch up with the rate of the world that is nearby. I decided to keep up! And try to use modern technologies for date! I will go to the main thing. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I'm 49 years old. I am not here for joking. I am interested in personal acquaintance and the start of an serious relationship. I really hope you will write me. My emotional state doesn't let me to start write a lot at once. Because I still feel a bit afraid. I guarantee that ye will get my more confident and informative answer only in case you answer to this text.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: sokrushitelnaya11@pochtavik.com

Wait for your thine reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <watec-sasaki@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa300201.i.softbank.jp (imsa3002.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.78])
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020
Subject: Good evening!

Orig IP: 101.110.8.78 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sokrushitelnaya11@pochtavik.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:12 am

Hi! Thou'll likely be surprised by my message. I just start to get dating into the Internet. Seems that I open a door that which hid a lot. For me, this is amazing and it seems to me that I'm already enough old for all this. I begin to feel that I do not catch up with pace of the world that is near. I decided make good one's running! And try use new technologies for dating! I'll get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I am 49 years old. I am not here for joking. I 'm interested in personal acquaintance and start of an adult relationship. I hope ye will answer me. My emotional state doesn't let me to start write a lot now. Because I still feel little afraid. I guarantee that ye'll get my more confident and informative letter the only if you answer to this letter.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: sokrushitelnaya11@pochtavik.com

Wait for your your reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <st.johnswort@i.softbank.jp>
Received: from icmsa300201.i.softbank.jp (imsa3002.mailsv.softbank.jp. [101.110.8.78])
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020
Subject: Good day man

Orig IP: 101.110.8.78 | Orig ISP: Softbank Bb Corp. | City: Akishima | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Maria <prekrasnaygerl@pochtacorp.com>

Unread postby curious8201 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:33 am

THESE ARE FAKE BE CAREFUL AND DO NOT SEND MONEY

First email from
Ladypx Smilegd <prekrasnaygerl@pochtacorp.com

then changed to

Maria <prekrasnaygerl@pochtacorp.com>

I want to immigrate to USA> But I don't want your money! I like sincerity, honesty, decency, devotion to his word,
diligence and kind attitude towards women in men.
I do not want to talk about bad features, if they are, they will manifest themselves.
I believe that a woman for a man is a fire in the hearth, warm in bed, smell of taste food in the kitchen, smiling lips, bright eyes, the joy of every day, most loyal friend. So that there are no secrets between us.
I will start to open all my cards. I have a daughter. Her name is Maria too. She is already an adult.
She is 21. And she lives, works as an orderly in a hospital and studies to become a doctor in the city of St. Petersburg. My daughter left me four years ago.
At the age of 17 she graduated from school here in Kamenka and left for St. Petersburg.
Every August she arrives for two weeks and then leaves again. So, here in Kamenka,
I live alone in a small apartment in a residential building for four families.
I work as an obstetrician at a local hospital. Kamensky Interdistrict Hospital.
I have chosen this profession a long time ago and this is essentially my life.
I don't have any more hobbies. It remains only to read books and watch my favorite TV shows.
My interests are work, the life of my daughter and reading favorite books.
Sometimes I like to walk around the city to breathe and dispel thoughts in my head.
In general, I spend most of my time alone. Although philosophers say that true happiness
is known in solitude. But apparently, loneliness is different.
And now I was tired of this loneliness and decided to
find a man for life. Tell me about your family relationships.
Waiting for your answer. Maria

Header:

Received: by iva7-f62245f79210.qloud-c.yandex.net (smtp/Yandex) with ESMTPSA id AzG7ookD1W-dKmimdEH; Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:39:20 +0300 (using TLSv1.2 with cipher AES128-SHA256 (128/128 bits)) (Client certificate not present)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 17:36:18 +0300
Message-ID: <129113530.20201012173618@pochtacorp.com>
To: Curious <>
Subject: Re: Greetings my new friend.
Last edited by SlapHappy on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: cut down header. SH
curious8201
New survivor

fantasticheskaya03@pochtavik.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:14 pm

Hello! You will probably will be surprised by this writing. I just go to acquainted into the Internet. Seems I open ed the door that was not known. For me, this is amazing and it seems me that I am already pretty old for this. I start to feel that I am not catching up with the rate of the world that is near. I decided make good one's running! And try to use modern technologies for date! I'll get to the point. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I'm forty nine years aged. I'm not here for jokes. I 'm interested in personal dating and begin of an adult relationship. I really hope thou will write me. My emotional state does not let me to start write a lot now. Because I still feel a bit modest. I say that ye will get my more confident and informative letter only if you answer to this text.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: fantasticheskaya03@pochtavik.com

Waiting your your reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <jcilhos@jcilhos.com.br>
Received: from [23.129.64.204] (port=62773 helo=localhost) by server.ubikabrasil.com.br with esmtpsa
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020
Subject: Hey there my great mate.

Same image posted on Jan 30, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

laborantolga22@pochtamp.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:45 pm

Good day!
So, how are you doing? At the moment, due to the Covid-19 has made a lot of changes in our reality. I am a lab doctor and I am always at my work because of COVID-19. I'm 42 and it so happened that I ’ve never been married. But you are not surprised be shocked by this truth, because all that I have in reality was study and work. And now, turning around and looking at reality, I know that I did not find out real woman’s happiness. I have no a child. I am living alone. I see myself a free and independent person. This is likely why I never met a decorous partner for myself. I really wish that this moment of my life hasn’t yet been missed and u can become my partner or at least a pleasant partner for communication. If u don’t answer, I understand. Wish u a nice day!
Bye-bye.

Header:

Return-Path: <info@pastoriestella.be>
Received: from Patricia.revival.local (unknown [46.39.231.130]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020
Reply-To: laborantolga22@pochtamp.com
Subject: Thank you so much for being with me

Orig IP: 46.39.231.130 | Orig ISP: Iskratelecom Cjsc | City: Moscow | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olyamedicalacc@vsev-crb.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:38 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Good day! Ye'll probably will be surprised by the writing. I'm just starting toget dating into the Internet. It seems I open ed a gate that was not known. For me, this issomething new and it seems me that I am already enough adult for all this. I begin to feel that I am not catching up with the rate of the world that is near me. I decided make good one's running! And try use modern technologies for dating! I will get to the point. I live in Russia. My city is called "Penza". What country do you live in? I am 49 years aged. I'm not here for jokes. I 'm interested in personal acquaintance and the begin ing of an adult relationship. I hope ye will write me. My emotional state doesn't let me to start write a lot at once. Cause I still feel bit afraid. I can say that ye will get my more confident and informative answer theonly in case you answer to this text! Wait for your thine reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <drt@healthaftertrauma.com>
Received: from p3plsmtpa07-05.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (p3plsmtpa07-05.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. [173.201.192.234])
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 173.201.192.234 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of drt@healthaftertrauma.com) client-ip=173.201.192.234;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 173.201.192.234 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of drt@healthaftertrauma.com) smtp.mailfrom=drt@healthaftertrauma.com
Received: from Irene.Celeste ([5.166.46.6]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id GM0LlKhkjtbuyGM0NlE5l9; Sun, 28 Feb 2021 06:21:08 -0700
x-spam-cmae: v=2.4 cv=A5epg4aG c=1 sm=1 tr=0 ts=603b98c4 p=lp0uhfdoK3lzioUYz3gA:9 p=Z9zpXwScmgCvJJBX:18 a=3vUEYelhy+3ZsqInn3HE/Q==:117 a=3vUEYelhy+3ZsqInn3HE/Q==:17 a=ddsv3QDjQuvG2EaKy6wA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10
x-spam-account: Drt@healthaftertrauma.com
x-spam-domain: healthaftertrauma.com
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.4 cv=A5epg4aG c=1 sm=1 tr=0 ts=603b98c4 p=lp0uhfdoK3lzioUYz3gA:9 p=Z9zpXwScmgCvJJBX:18 a=3vUEYelhy+3ZsqInn3HE/Q==:117 a=3vUEYelhy+3ZsqInn3HE/Q==:17 a=ddsv3QDjQuvG2EaKy6wA:9 a=CjuIK1q_8ugA:10 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10
X-SECURESERVER-ACCT: Drt@healthaftertrauma.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 08:21:01 -0500
Reply-To: olyamedicalacc@vsev-crb.com
To:
Message-ID: <cB+46z9=-Apt4s1CcGw@healthaftertrauma.com>
Subject: You can find a way out of any situation

Originating IP: 5.166.46.6
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yekaterinburg
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 10, 2020).

Distance from Penza (where "she" claims to be) to Yekaterinburg (the place the email was sent from):

map.JPG

vsev-crb.com is a fraudulent domain name recently registered by someone pretending to be in China; the domain name is used only for the email address, as in olyamedicalacc@vsev-crb.com.

Domain name: vsev-crb.com
Updated Date: 2021-01-21
Creation Date: 2021-01-21
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-01-21
Registrar: ERANET INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

Registry Registrant ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: FJ
Registrant Country: CN
Name Server: ns.miran.ru
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kevin@kevoto.com accmedical241@vsev-crb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:46 pm

How are you?! You'll probably will be surprised by my writing. I'm just starting get dating through the Internet. seems I opened a door that was not known to me earlier. To me, this is new and it seems to me that I already plenty auld for this. I start to feel that I am not catching up with pace of the world that is around . I decided make good one's running! And try use modern technologies for date! I'll get to the point. I live in Russia. My city is called "Penza". What country do you live in? I'm 49 years old. I'm not here to jokes. I 'm interested in personal acquaintance and begin of an serious relationship. I hope thou will text me. My emotional state for now does not allow me to start write a lot at once. Because I still feel some afraid. I can guarantee that you will see my more confident and informative letter only in case you answer to this one! Wait for your yours reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <kevin@kevoto.com>
Received: from 7GH3lCCfr.cassius ([89.113.138.52]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id BNkul7mKxvSTQBNkxlWdCY; Sun,
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021
Reply-To: accmedical241@vsev-crb.com
Subject: There is no person for me dear

Orig IP: 89.113.138.52 | Orig ISP: Public Joint Stock Company Vimpel-communications | City: Saint Petersburg | Country: Russian Federation

Same image posted on Oct 9, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

shawn@mananafunding.com olyamedicalacc@vsev-crb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:13 pm

Greetings! Ye'll very likely be surprised by this message. I'm just begining dating into the Internet. It seems I open the gate that which hid a lot. For me, this amazing and it seems me that I 'm already enough ancient for all this. I begin to feel that I am not catching up with tempo of the world that is around . I decided make good one's running! And try use modern technologies for communications! I will get to the point. I live in Russia. My city is called "Penza". What country do you live in? I am forty nine years aged. I'm not here to jokes. I am interested in personal acquaintance and begin ing of an serious relationship. I hope you will write me. My emotional state doesn't let me to start writing a lot now. Cause I still feel bit afraid. I guarantee that you will see my more confident and informative answer only in case you answer to this one! Wait your thine reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <shawn@mananafunding.com>
Received: from Mallory ([95.81.211.253]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id FCKtl7k9tKQk4FCKvlXl0Q; Thu, 25 Feb 2021 Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021
Reply-To: olyamedicalacc@vsev-crb.com
Subject: There is no person for me dear

Orig IP: 95.81.211.253 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Cheboksary | Country: Russian Federation

Same image posted on Jan 30, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

liqin@tyul.cn medicalaccouch@vsev-crb.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:49 pm

Good day! You will most likely be surprised by this message. I'm just begining to dating in the Internet. seems I open ed the gate that was not known. To me, this something new and it seems to me that I 'm already pretty ancient for all this. I start to feel that I do not catch up with rate of the world that is around me. I decided strike it rich! And try use new technologies for date! I will go to the main thing. I live in Russia. My city is called "Penza". What country do you live in? I am forty nine years old. I am not here to jokes. I 'm interested in personal dating and the start ing of an serious relationship. I really hope that you will answer me. My emotional state for now doesn't allow me to start write a lot now. Because I still feel some scared. I say that ye'll get my more confident and informative letter the only if you answer to this one! Waiting your your reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <liqin@tyul.cn>
Received: from Oakley.evoke.lan (unknown [77.223.76.144]) by esmtp6.qq.com (ESMTP) with id ; Wed, 03 Mar 2021
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021
Reply-To: medicalaccouch@vsev-crb.com
Subject: I want to embody everything that you feel sympathy for

Orig IP: 77.223.76.144 | Orig ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding | City: Yekaterinburg | Country: Russian Federation

Same image was posted here on Feb 12, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mjdavis@mjdavisdesign.com mariyamalishka010@rimtl.net

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:26 pm

Hello! Thou'll most likely be surprised by the writing. I just going to get dating through the Internet. seems that I open the wicket that which hid a lot. To me, this is something new and it seems me that I 'm already too adult for this. I start to feel that I am not catching up with the tempo of the world that is nearby me. I decided to keep up! And try use new technologies for date! I'll get to the point. I live in Russia. My city is called "Penza". What country do you live in? I'm 49 years old. I'm not here for joking. I am interested in personal dating and begin of an adult relationship. I really hope that you'll text me. My emotional state for now does not let me to start writing a lot at once. Cause I still feel a some tight. I say that ye'll see my more confident and informative letter only in case you answer to this one! Wait for your yours reaction!

Header:

Return-Path: <mjdavis@mjdavisdesign.com>
Received: from p3plsmtpa07-07.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (p3plsmtpa07-07.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. [173.201.192.236])
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021
Reply-To: mariyamalishka010@rimtl.net
Subject: Do not give me the sun and moon

Orig IP: 89.22.54.185 | Orig ISP: Intronex Setevye Resheniya Ltd. | City: Gzhel | Country: Russian Federation

Same image posted here on Oct 10, 2020.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.