Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Vishenka.May000@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Vishenka.May000@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:32 pm

Email received:

Good morning my dear friend! live in the inhabitant of Russia, work the doctor. Decided to publish here your personal data calculate, that respond person, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet with solid man, not devoid of sense humor and in this with who was able to would to find common interests. I without difficulty find many people, however I am looking for this, with whom you I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Man, with which our understanding it would be the perfect. Know that the ideal is hard achieve, but you understand that can just nearer to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept each person, if only he respectable and able to go forward. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, finding the community of interests. Think that having common ground to indicative and serious an indication, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more details. I'm want serious relationship intend to have a family expensive male, to have kids and be happy.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: Vishenka.May000@yandex.com

we have a skype and phone we are able to speak there.

Header:

Received: from localhost (unknown [37.73.31.86])
Message-ID: <B7296540AAA6160CCED664BA059F77AC5538325C@unknown>
To: xxx@gmx.de
Subject: Good day gentleman

Originating IP: 37.73.31.86
Originating ISP: Limited Liability Company Lifecell
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.