Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ematthew922@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ematthew922@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:56 pm

Submitted On: 2020-01-12 13:39:32

What name did the scammer use?: Matthew Elliott
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Tinder
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: ematthew922@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +44 7537 182846
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : This person started a conversation with me on Tinder. He quickly asked for an email address and whats app number. The head of maritime engineering introduced himself. He presented himself wealthy and elegant and as a widower. He confessed to me very quickly. His English was too unprofessional for an Englishman. I realized finding identical content from his e-mails on the google. He did not have time to extort money but he is having my pictures which he will probably use to fool other people. I find some on his photos on rusian w side.
Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: No

+447537182846
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Stour Marine Limited
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ematthew922@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:05 pm

More from the targeted victim:

He used name Matthew Elliott
Email: emattew922@gmail.com
Phone number : +44 7537 182846
He logged in to Tinder as Matthew 49, Engineer.
He said he had a home in England but had lived in Ireland for three years because he needed a change. He quickly asked for my email address as he was working on a ship and could not often be on Tinder.
For a Czech whose father was raised by an Englishman, he made too many mistakes.
He introduced himself as a wealthy man who worked as a head of marine engineers also has his business and sells palm oil.
Unnaturally quickly began to write about love and marriage.
His wife died of breast cancer and his parents also died, so he was very lonely.
He sent a lot of words about love that he copied from the internet.
He sent me his photos that looked natural.
Pictures with his deceased wife and also with his mother.
He intended to come to me after the cruise when he returned to England but after a while he changed his mind and began to write that he would fly straight from Japan because he can't wait.

Matthew Elliot 09/12/2019
From Matthew Elliot • ematthew922@gmail.com
To
Date 9 Dec 2019,

My name is Elliott Matthew. I'm originally from Czech Republic. I live in Ballinasloe. I am 49 years old. I am a widower, I don't have kids. l am an engineer by profession. I work as head of the Maritime Engineering team on board ship. l'm happy as you responded to me on Tinder. You have a wonderful profile in that site, I must confess it caught my attention. I want to be your friend. That is the reason i want to talk to you with seriousness and enthusiasm and also to keep in touch with you until I'm back. I will like to know somethings about you. Maybe we may found pleasure in each other and reasons to acquaint firmly. Your story? Where you live? How old are you? What's your sign? Do you believe in star signs? Whether you have children? What do you do for a living? Do you work in your profession or you something else? Feel free to tell me anything you would willingly share with a stranger who wants to be more than a friend to you. I await your candid response.
Thank you very much.
Matthew

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ematthew922@gmail.com

Unread postby Wolfhound » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:43 pm

Found this guy on match.com
he presented himsef as Germain oil rig engineer. His name was Cole Scheider. Phone numb +44 07451275178.
After one month conversation on WhatsApp he urgently went to oil rig in North sea to repair kind of generator, then he tried to scam me for 1.500 GBR. I blocked him.
Wolfhound
New survivor

Re: ematthew922@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:52 pm

You should stop all contact with the scammer and any associates.
They will all be part of the scam.
Then be careful of any new contact from anyone you do not know because the scammers often try again.

Please post as much information concerning the scammer as possible.
E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money like Western Union or a bank account are all helpful.
Please remove any of your personal details.

If you are unsure what or how to post you can forward all the information to my E-mail address which is below in my signature line.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.