Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yianne029@gmail.com ahlamkazeem@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yianne029@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:56 am

From a survivor:

Harry Antonio Oliver <yianne029@gmail.com>
Thu, May 2, 2019, 5:52 PM

Hello ,

How are you? I'm glad to have your email and it feels more comfortable writing an e-mail. I know i'm old fashioned haha please don't laugh. Below is a few things about me you should know.

I'm 47 years of age, Born Jan 7th 1972, I was born to a Spanish and English parent, Lived in the UK, Germany and United States, My mum is Spanish and my dad English, I'm a widower as i lost my wife 5 years ago to cancer of the Uterus "Tumour", It was really hard trying to move on and be happy again. I met a therapist early this year when i clocked 47 and i wanted to grow my life. The therapist made me understand that we to move on as the best thing we can ever do to ourself is beat life to its own problem it brings our way. When life gives you lemon you have to make lemonade out of it. I have a 17 and 13 years old teenage daughters and they are very beautiful, They are the apple of my eyes and their names Joanne and Lucy. I'm very funny and i like to tease and be sarcastic sometimes. I love Dogs but my daughter has a cat. I don't want to get a pet because i was very emotionally when i lost my dog long ago i felt bad. I'm a private contractor I take jobs from a consultation company that gives contract to people and go get it done, I'm into renovation of hospital, Roads, Building and general construction. I love to travel, I have been to lots of countries, and i have bucket list i would like to visit.

Below are the countries i have been to.

Germany
Spain
Italy
France
Canada
Us
Switzerland
Hong kong
China
Thailand
Cambodia
Bahamas
Norway
Holland
Austria
Taiwan
Japan

I love to go bowling, Watch soccer I'm a Chelsea fan,Like to listen to music and watch movies, Like action, comedy and romance, I don't know how to cook haha, If you want me to cook we can end up having burnt offering haha. I can do other things like chores and laundry, But i barely do as i have a Maid that helps with this and she takes care of Joanne and Lucy when i'm away. She has been the kids Nanny from a tender age. I love to smell good, I wear Tom Ford and Gucci intense cologne. My father passed away long ago and I have an old mother that it's in the custody of the old she has Alzheimer and she can barely remember anything.. I'm the only child of my parent's, I love the country side more than the city, I like fish more than meat, Red wine and beer more than spirit's, I occasional drink. When I'm angry I like to sit by the lake beach or river or in the woods. I love anything with nature. My views about love, love is a special feeling that light up your life and make it all beautiful, love is a way of life also, the keys to long lasting relationship are:

Trust

Honesty

Mutual Understanding,

Tolerance

Caring

Commitment

Communication.

We might have been through a lot, but we deserve to be happy again.
We have to find that one who will love us for who we are. Call us a priority, Treat us like a queen or king, Love us unconditionally. Make up for the wasted years of our life. Someone who we will share our day to day life with. I want someone I can do the unthinkable for, Be enemies to the world just to be happy with her, Someone I will love and Adore, Someone I will guide and protect and care for with every breath in me. Someone who makes every morning beautiful for me, Someone that makes it feel complete and fill the emptiness in our heart. I would love to travel around the world and do everything together with who sweeps me off balance and make me feel love again.

Ok i think you have read so much about me haha. Writing a letter seems easy for me haha. You tell me about yourself, I hope i didn't get you sleepy with my long message haha.

Cheers,
Harry.
Xoxo

His Instagram is caringdad2

Additional images:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.