Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond19@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Michael / Mike Raymond - michaelraymond19@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:40 pm

Shells, I have sent you an E-mail.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Shells » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:02 am

email-money-1.jpg
email hinting the amount of money needed
Big Al wrote:Shells, I have sent you an E-mail.
Shells
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:15 am

Text from the above:

Michael Raymond Jan 22

Babe, thanks for your continued prayers and support, you are the reason for my tomorrow. I have been thinking about you all day wishing we were together. Myself and the lawyer had an early rise to the prime ministers office, the appeal of the waiver was still not approved, we only got the funds release document from them but still require the tax clearance approval document which will only be given once we pay completely for the bank to release our funds.
I got $5,000 from my mom, $30,000 from Shirley and another $10,000 from a friend so now I am left with $35,000 to go as soon as I pay this money my funds $19.6 million will be ready in my account and I will be on the next flight to you.
I feel bad enough having to make my burden yours but I have no one else to turn to now and the whole thing is really straining my veins. You must understand that I wouldn't let anything come between us and I cant risk my relationship for whatever I may need, but if you want to give me a hand with whatever amount as even a dime from a loved one will mean a lot to me and be sure I can be able to repay you ASAP.
I have you on my mind all day honey.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:50 am

More from Screenshots:

Yes babe, I will provide you with the bank details once you have the cash withdrawn from your bank, you will have the money deposited in cash through my lawyers associate corresponding bank in the states so we will get the money here almost immediately , that's the same way Shirley and my friend was able to send money to us.

Scott Wesley , his firm is Gamma Law Group http:/ /www.gammalawgroup.com)
Cash deposit is faster, transfer could take days being an international wire

Babe all you will do is just withdraw the cash from your bank like your usual withdrawal without questioning then you do a cash deposit into his associates bank
Remember this is a self funded project and as stated In the initial contract agreement I'm not allowed any governmental or institutional assistance so this has to be between you and I only so I don't risk loosing it all. I know I can trust you with my life that's why I'm able to tell you everything without holding back

I have been feeling like a total let down to you since I wrote you that mail, I was brought up to always take care and carter for my woman. I feel very bad already having to ask you and I hope you can forgive me but please you should understand that I'm feeling so desperate and handicapped being here and stand the risk of loosing it all if things get to wrong hands. It took me a whole lot to summon the courage to ask you and I never want this to come between us babe so please I will really appreciate you handle it yourself and not involving your ex to handle it.
You can have the cash withdrawn here and if there's not enough time before your trip, you can have it deposited when you get to NY

I really don't what they are capable of doing but it's definitely something I should be worried about because of the issues they are currently facing with our mr president they can do the worse plus in the past they say most expatriates have fled off without paying which has put them in huge debt so now they have become strict and mean on westerners. So please babe stay positive and do your best to make it happen, Pm also still trying all my best to rally for money but it's not been easy
The sooner I can get things resolved, the better so I can leave here ASAP
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gammalawgroup.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:01 pm

The fraudulent domain name used in scam impersonates a real Law office from San Francisco having nothing to do with the fraud.

The domain name is now suspended.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: GAMMALAWGROUP.COM
Updated Date: 2019-11-13
Creation Date: 2018-10-25
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-10-25
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Corey Fowler
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 3569 Hilltop Drive Amarillo, TX 79101
Registrant City: Amarillo
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 79101
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.18018291862
Registrant Email: corey.fowler@yandex.com

The phone number +19418009026 was also used with yet another fake website, pretending to be Felosis Engineering - felosisengineering.com, now suspended as well.

Contact details used:

UNITED KINGDOM
ELDER GATE
MILTON KEYNES
MK9 1LR
+1941-800-9026
info@rifinengineering.com

Domain Name: FELOSISENGINEERING.COM
Updated Date: 2020-01-03
Creation Date: 2019-11-03
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-11-03

Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

The domain name used for the email address - rifinengineering.com is also suspended now.

Domain Name: RIFINENGINEERING.COM
Updated Date: 2019-07-28
Creation Date: 2019-05-28
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-05-28

Registrant Name: Corey Fowler
Registrant Street: 3569 Hilltop Drive Amarillo, TX 79101
Registrant City: Amarillo
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 79101
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.18018291862
Registrant Email: corey.fowler@yandex.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby gpeckham56 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:09 am

I am sorry to say that I am his latest victim. He also found me on silversingles.com and won me over with the beautiful love letters and fake pictures. I have only been communicating with him for a week but it was obvious he was a fake when he would not provide a phone number or a linkedin profile for proof of identity. Lukily I used Google Image search and found this forum and learned the truth.
He is using the same pictures posted here already just a new email: michaelraymond674@gmail.com.
gpeckham56
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:15 am

Thank you for adding that information. Is there anything else you can add?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Phone numbers, Photographs and fake documents, Places you were asked to send money to are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Kubera1962 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:35 am

I was contacted by this person (or a person using these photos) on Silver Singles a week ago. His username was SSS and as soon as I agreed to contact him via email he sent me the first email that everyone else got saying that he took his profile down because he was getting freak emails on the site. I felt weird about it and wrote him back saying that he was going way too fast and that I would never meet someone within a month's time, I was more careful than that. His second email was the same one that he has sent to everyone else, he didn't address my concerns and didn't respond o anything i wrote. There were enough red flags then that I did a google images reverse image search and found this site with the same pictures he had sent to me. I have told him that I know he's not using real pictures and he's a scam artist and not to contact me again. I have not heard from him since.
Kubera1962
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:24 am

Thank you for adding that information. Is there anything else you can add? One detail can help someone else avoid the scam.

What email address did he use to write to you? Anything to add that is not posted here, that others can search to find him?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby LeenBee » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:20 pm

I've just been contacted by this scammer on Bumble. I live in South Africa. I did an image search of his photo because something about it didn't seem right. And found your post. He knows very little about the area but says he's new. But it's very suspicious. And his English is terrible. He goes by the name Ramond. Says he's divorced and has a daughter and grandson in the UK. He also said he is in civil construction work. When I ask personal questions, he always uses the excuse that he's busy with work.
LeenBee
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.