Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jacksonharris271@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jacksonharris271@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:46 pm

Submitted On: 2019-12-26

What name did the scammer use?: JACKSON HARRIS
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: LINKEDIN
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: jacksonharris271@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: None

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
I received an email from a guy and he said he found me on LinkedIn. We began to chat, but the messages were suspicious because they never answered any of my questions. It was like they were machine generated.

My Love how are you today? I hope you are doing fine for me.
I missed you so much, you are the most precious thing I have in this world now, you have changed my feelings and emotions I can't stop thinking of you.
My love, thanks for your understanding, I want you to know that your problem is definitely my problem, your concern is my concern and your happiness is my priority.

Darling, I want to inform you that I will be traveling to AFRICA in few days, I have been chosen among the (special military expert in training young soldiers) for peacekeeping in Senegal and Mali in West Africa.

BEFORE MY FATHER DIED HE WAS IN THIS ACTIVITY TOO. HE TRAVELS TO AFRICAN COUNTRIES FOR TRAINING YOUNG INEXPERIENCED SOLDIERS TO BECOME STRONG AND EXPERTS IN THE MILITARY.

Every year few french countries in the Africa calls on AMERICAN GOVERNMENT to send some young military soldiers who are experts in training to come and train their young soldiers in the army and I am among the special training experienced military to go on the journey.

The date of our departure has not yet been told to us, but any moment from now we shall be leaving for the special assignment in (SENEGAL AND IN MALI) where we shall stay for the training so that once our assignment is done I will come over to your country to stay some months with you together and my vacation, so we can have fun together and also plan our future as well and implement on how we can run a charity organization.

Because I have a dream of actualizing something I have thought for a very long time, I mean my idea to help some children, I have had an agreement with God the last time we went for peacekeeping at Syria, I nearly died and I promised God that if I eventually survive the attack that I will use my money to help children because I was helped and saved by a little kid in a lonely desert.

Darling, I love and cherish you please take care of yourself for me your happiness matters a lot to me I will be coming to see you soonest please let me know the size of cloths and shoes you put on.
Your everlasting love.

Jackson Harris.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.