Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Kyle White

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Kyle White

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:58 pm

Form received 2019-12-25 10:38:52

What name did the scammer use?:
Bill white

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Careless one dating site

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
Billwhite_1980@hotmail.com

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
No

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
billwhite_1980@hotmail.com

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
+22558849989

Skype name: Bill White
Skype profile ID: live:billwhite_1980
New York, Brooklyn, United States

Scammer is abusing stolen photos of Medal of Honor Winner, Sgt. Kyle White.
Attachments
Mom White_k6e5lq.jpg
imgHandler.ashx_ymgkba.jpg
imgHandler.ashx_ymgkba.jpg (32.17 KiB) Viewed 5404 times
On trip_b3eaoo.jpg
Screenshot from 2019-12-25 11-02-35.png
Skype name: Bill White
Skype profile ID: live:billwhite_1980
New York, Brooklyn, United States
Screenshot from 2019-12-25 11-02-35.png (152.88 KiB) Viewed 5403 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:14 pm

My Dearest ,

Yes! How are you doing today? I hope you are doing fine. First of all. I'm so happy to received your message. I am not active on the site that is why i drop my email address for you to contact me, I'm glad you did.

It my pleasure to know you are looking for serious relationship like me. I think We have to learn about each other in other to build stable relationship that will last forever.

I'm ready to be acquainted with you, if you permit me. Do you know that nothing can bring more joy to life than beautifully fulfilling relationship that lead to marriage.

I am less busy in my Base right now with some of my colleagues. The weather here in Poland where i'm currently living is 6°C/°F it's mostly cloudy day.

I Hope We are not going to waste each other time. But consider the basic side of hindrance, In terms of distance, language and culture barriers.

I hope you understand that distance and culture or language are not barriers. But a challenge we have to overcome by positive understanding, sincerity and honesty towards this relationship.

Before i go into introduction. I want us to built stable and concrete relationship between us. I am here for a serious relationship, looking for someone who will accompany me to the end of life. I hope you are the one?

My dear , Do you believe in FATE? There's a time for every purpose and a season for everything under the sun, there is a time to cry and a time to laugh, time of sorrow and a time of joy, time of loneliness and time to be happy with the one you love. I believe this is our time to be happy again in Spite of all we went through in the past.

I'm so glad we meet at site. At times it is said that from where our loved ones come from, Is a place we never expect. A friend of mine who got married from the site to a lady in your country four Months ago, the lady is kind, honest, sincere, and respectful, and he was the one that introduce me to this site, he told me that when you find someone here, go and think over it, when you wake up and have feelings for her, reply her and start a relationship with her immediately, because she has a special heart.

Among 2 people i meet at the site, But i don't need to think much because your heart seems so special from the words in your wall post, i can't ask why, because God knows they best for us, i know it will only take time for me to meet you, but can’t be stopped, because i think it is destiny, I want you to have a thinking about us and reply me what you think about us.

And remember they world is a small place where we can meet our soul-mate. What am trying to say is that distance and language or culture can't be a barrier between us if we are truely in love with each other.

Please have a think about us and do get back to me immediately.

Thanks and have a nice thinking. Take good care of yourself.

Hope to hear from you again. I attach my photo with my friend Denton. Who marry your country lady. Hope you like it.

With Love
Bill White

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:23 pm

My Dearest

You're welcome. I am doing fine and having a wonderful joy in my heart, since yesterday i received and reply your message. Now I can easily smile. I hope you and your family members are doing fine too.

Thanks for your effort to communicate with me and your ability to pray for my safety. Can you please tell me which part of USA, you resident?

, I know we don't know each other very well now. But knowing one another started the first day we start communicating to each other. I hope you understand the power of fate! Fate, is something beyond a personal control. It happened as a supernatural power and work with destiny. That is what lead you and I to meet at the site. And i stop going to that site any more. I'm expecting you to do so.

It my pleasure to know that you are looking for serious relationship like me. After we both have encounter heart broken from our past relationship. Now we have met. All we need is to concentrate towards the success of our relationship.

I want to tell you more about myself. My name is Bill White, I'm 5'11 inch tall and weigh 72 kg. I was born on 10th of January 1980, Am single not married. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America. I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I'm US Marine squad leader assigned with NATO and Polish base in Wroclaw, in southwest Poland. from where I am communicating with you, I am working as a marine and chief security officer in US marine authority based in contract assignment here in Poland and other Countries. I would like to know about you sweetheart.

Relationship can mean two things:

1) It can mean that we have a connection, which I think exists because we have start to know each other better.

2) Relationship also means to be romantically and sexually involved and I think we are not at that level right now. So, I think at this point, given the few amount of time we have e-mailed each other, we definitely have a friendship formed based on some external and internal similarities that are developing into a relationship that will bring us a little closer with good intentions, and the potential exists for the relationship to involve into something more significant and i pray and hope that what i am thinking is right because i won't like to be taken for granted.

My mother lived in Manchester old age home care center England because of her health condition. She loves the environment there and I do fly to visit her on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday.

I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family. Before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust, understanding, devotion, and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you've always dream of. And pray always that god will bless and make our love grow much further.

Thank you so much and tell me about yourself too.

I hope to hear from you soon. Open my attach photo, Hope you like it. Enjoy your new week.

Yours Ever,
Bill White
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:09 pm

Dearest ,

I received your message and am so glad we share the same faith in god.

, I want you to know that Love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, This moment i cherish your interest and care towards our Friendship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy, happiness, smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you.

I am beginning to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good friendship together that can lead us into marriage someday and make our life happier and brighter.

I hope this is the kind of friendship we are looking for, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your personality and your family so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice friendship together with love and happiness.

Thanks and take care and send your current pictures to me.

With Love
Bill White
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:19 pm

My dear ,

How are you doing today? Hope you are doing fine.

It my pleasure to hear from you. Yes, you are right. Friendship is one thing. Marriage is another thing. So we have to focus in building a concrete friendship and allowed fate that bring us together lead us to a happy blessed home. I have hope to build a strong marital friendship with you. But we have to be transparent with each other. And see where it will lead us to.

, You have not share your photos with me yet. And i have been requesting of it from you in my previous mail.

Take good care, As we are about to enter another blessed new year. I hope and pray that this new year will bring great transformation into our life.

Enjoy your Tv show..
Bill
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.