Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tainstvennaya@seznam.cz

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tainstvennaya@seznam.cz

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:49 pm

Email received:

Greetings my dear friend, live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in the hospital. Decided to publish on this site your data hoping, that they see the man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm want to meet you with honest man, with feeling humor and the fact with who was able to would to find common interests. I without difficulty find with others, however I am looking for this, with which I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding of it would be complete. Accept that the ideal is hard achieve, but you understand that can just get closer to him, and I happy. I 30 years. I optimist and cheery people, who happy to accept each man, if only he adequate and able agreement. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, identifying common ground. Believe that finding a a common language to first and main an indication, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, in which I told myself more. I'm in search of serious relationship would like to have a family favorite male, to have children and find happiness.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: tainstvennaya@seznam.cz

I am include a skype and phone we are able to chat there.

Header:

Received: from [103.121.73.20] (port=13170 helo=localhost)
Message-ID: <D847C61B6EE9BD163C3FAEB222FE8DEF89B5B2DC@unknown>
From: xxx@promarkdigital.com.br (spoofed / hacked email address)
Subject: Woha my new mate,

Originating IP: 103.121.73.20
Originating ISP: Super Sonic Broadband Pvt Ltd
City: Thane
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.