Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lubimaya@interia.pl

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lubimaya@interia.pl

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:14 pm

Email received:

Hey hey my new pen-friend!

I'm the inhabitant of Russia, work the doctor. Decided to leave there your personal coordinates hoping, that react person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm looking for Dating with solid man, which has a feeling of humor and in this with who managed would to find common interests. I easily find most people, but I need, with whom you I would were able to share all their joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding it would be complete. Understand that the ideal is difficult achieve, however you know that can just nearer to him, and I happy. I 29 years. I optimistic and positive people, who agree to accept every man, if only he adequate and can to go forward. All necessary, we could be to find out correspondence, finding the community of interests. Think that finding a common interests to initial and main a sign, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more details. I'm in search of serious relationship would like to create a family expensive man, to have children and find happiness. we have a skype and phone we are able to chat there.

Waiting for an answer, your girlfriend.

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO Gray.liberation.local) ([182.176.147.84])
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:45:31
Reply-To: lubimaya@interia.pl
Subject: smile on face

Originating IP: 182.176.147.84
Originating ISP: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
City: Faisalabad
Country of Origin: Pakistan

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.