Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hanna - sutieladys@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Hanna - sutieladys@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Email received:

Hello! Most likely, you were surprised when you received my letter. I hope I'm not distracting you from your work and your daily activities. I want to say right away that we do not know each other .
And I think today is a great day to fix it and get acquainted. I hope that you do not mind, a new acquaintance. My name is Hanna! I'm 29 years old. What's your name?
This is my first acquaintance on the Internet, and for me it is a new and interesting experience! I'll tell you a little about myself. I was born and live in Slavyansk, Ukraine.
I am a free and feminine girl, and I think that my appearance is not as expressive as that of the models. But I think that in person the most important is not his appearance, clothes, or decoration.
For me, the most important thing in a person is his inner qualities. For example, as honesty and sincerity. I don't like people who wear masks and pass themselves off as someone they're not.
I'm not very modern, and occasionally use devices and all sorts of applications. I like the epistolary style of communication, I think it allows you to better reveal the communication between two people.
I like to travel, but unfortunately I do not have much experience in this. I liked to travel and make new acquaintances, with interesting people.
I would like to meet someone who could be a guide for me and a good friend to spend my journey.I think it's always wiser to go on a trip when you know everything about your trip and who can help you in another country.
I do not have an exceptional and sexy appearance, I am a real Ukrainian girl. I am sincere and sociable with people who are open to communication and maybe something more.
Of course, it's too early to talk about the future or who we can be in the near future, we need to start communicating and get to know each other better. I am quite an ordinary girl, I do not smoke and very rarely drink alcoholic beverages.
I don't go to the gym every day, but I try to keep fit. Nowadays, most people are obsessed with their ideal body, but I admit that I am quite ordinary and pretty girl.I would like to meet an honest, well-mannered and open-minded man.
I would like to meet someone with whom there will be common interests and views on life, and for me the age difference does not play a big role. I like that men of Mature age are much calmer and wiser.
And young man are only interested in sex and debauchery. I want to warn you at once that I am a serious girl, and I am not interested in empty correspondence or a meeting for one night.
If you are an open person for new Dating, and also ready to meet soon, I will be happy to meet you. I hope I didn't bore you with my message. D very is happy to continue our with you communication and you will tell me a bit more about itself.
What is the name of Your city? What is your profession ? And how do you spend your days? I will be glad if you send with your answer a few photos of yourself. I hope you don't mind :)
I wish you a great day and a great mood. Your new friend Hanna. Kiss!

Stolen picture received with the message:

Header:

Received: from 92.119.160.102 (UnknownHost [103.25.168.22]) by mail.pdainternational.net with SMTP;
Sun, 8 Dec 2019 17:51:51
Message-ID: <2aee580b002b01085451e74baca8828c4c48db@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Hanna." <sutieladys@gmail.com>
Subject: HI MEN:To love is to see man as deity devised him.
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 23:51:31

Originating IP: 92.119.160.102
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Through:

Originating IP: 103.25.168.22
Originating ISP: Soft Call Cust-o-care Private Limited
City: Navi Mumbai
Country of Origin: India
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.