Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:02 pm

Hello my adorable . I am pleased to read your answer, I missed you and waited for me to write to you. How are you? Good?
We had a festive corporate event at work, we had some fun and congratulated a friend of a friend on New Year and Christmas.
Some of my colleagues were with their husbands and I was lonely, I really missed you, I would be happy to see you next.
Why do you write very little about yourself? I ask you to write more about yourself so that I can get to know you better.
In recent days, I think a lot about you, our meeting and our future with you. You have become very important to me and dear to me. I miss you and I miss you next, your attention.
I miss you, I want you to be by my side. I want us to have a meeting and I think a lot about you and me together. I am always looking forward to your reply and I am pleased to read your letter to me. I assume that after the meeting our sympathy intensifies, do you agree?
, now I understand for sure that I need you and that I want to come to you. Of course, this is not love, and it is too early to talk about love. But I believe that you and I have a happy future and therefore I am ready to make my arrival to you.
You have a lot of good qualities that I really like and which are important to me. I see that we have a lot in common, common tastes and common interests. I feel that you are made for me : ))
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about making our meeting and now I am ready to make my arrival to you.
Soon there will be my holidays and I want to spend my holidays with you and after that we can decide about our future with you, do you agree?
I will find out when I can take a vacation. I hope that I can take a vacation now to come to you as soon as possible.
Let me know when you will have a vacation? When can you meet me? Where should I go so we have a meeting? How can we make our meeting?
, I do not believe that I will decide on this, but I am very happy and I am now overwhelmed with emotions. I am overwhelmed with happiness and joy that I was able to write to you about the meeting.
I give you a photo from the corporate party, and I am always waiting for your comments : ))
I am waiting for your answer and I will hug you.
Anna

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:40 pm

Hello my dear and gentle .
I am very glad to read your mail for me, as I am thinking about meeting you about traveling to you. How are you being without me? All is well?
I'm fine and I'm having a nice time now, because all my thoughts are only about you : ))
Why don't you give any comments on my letters?
Why don’t you read my letters?
Why don’t you answer my letters at all?
As I already write to you, I am applying for a vacation and today I receive a response from my director. I hope that my news will bring you joy : ))
The director will inform me that I will be able to take a vacation in 2-3 weeks. My vacation lasts 4 weeks.
Can I come to you from 22 January to 21 February and spend up to 30 days with you if you don’t mind?
Can you take a vacation or weekend at the time of my vacation with you?
If at this time, you can’t have a vacation, then this is not a problem, can you spend every evening with me after work and every weekend, every night, do you agree? : )
I ask you to tell me when it will be convenient for you to receive me, okay?
, will there be enough time for you to prepare to receive me? : ) I hope that everything will be fine and you will give me a positive answer.
I will also be preparing for a trip to you, I will have enough of this time so that I can prepare adequately for our first meeting and buy you small souvenirs from Russia.
, I wait with impatience when I can hear your voice, look into your eyes and hug you. I am happy, I will be near you and there will not be this huge distance between us.
I believe that you also want me to come to you and I think that after our holidays we will never be able to leave : ) Do you want everything to happen this way? : )
I give you my photo and some videos for you, I hope you like it : ))
Now I finish writing to you and I will wait for your news for me.
I will miss you and give you my gentle kiss.
Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:42 pm

Hello my adorable and sweetest and most tender . I am very glad to read your answer for me, I miss you very much. I was waiting for your news about our meeting with you. I represent our meeting and thoughts about you bring me joy : ))
Thank you for your concern, I will take with you everything you need, at which airport would it be more convenient for you to meet me?
I am pleased that you are thinking about me and about you and me. I am pleased that you write me all these words. I am very grateful to you, when I start contact with you, you change my life. You make me happy and I am very grateful to you for that.
I want to find out what is needed to travel to you as soon as possible. In my city there is no airport and travel agency. I will go to the city of Moscow and find out how I can make a trip to you.
I will visit a travel agency to get all the information and then let you know. Good?
, I want to come to you now and spend my vacation with you, and after that we will think about the future, do you agree with me? I do not want us to rush, do you agree with me?
I now feel that my sympathy for you is growing and increasing with every day, you are becoming closer to me and more needed. I begin to think that you are the very man I seek.
I also feel that you also want to see me and be with me. I feel that we are mutual to each other. It makes me happy : ))
Emotions are overwhelming me now, I really look forward to meeting you and I want to get on the plane and fly to you as soon as possible. I can’t wait and I want to be in your arms as soon as possible : )) I will remember this moment all my life : ))
, I am really looking forward to our meeting.
Now I finish my mail and I will wait for your reply for me.
I give you my kiss and give you my photo.
Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:05 pm

Hello my dear, my joy . I am glad to read your mail for me, I missed you and I really waited for me to be able to tell you my news.
I miss you and all this time I think about you, only thoughts about you now help me experience the loneliness that surrounds me.
At which airport will it be convenient for you to meet me dear? I need more information about traveling to you.
This morning I was able to visit a travel agency. I get the full information that you need to travel to you and I want to inform you now.
And now I need to apply for a passport and a tourist visa.
To apply for a visa, I need to collect some information and pay about 84 euro, and the cost of a passport is about 100 euro.
In addition to a tourist visa, I need to get insurance, which will cost about 150 euro. This is health insurance for my life and health.
Also today I visit the ticket office from the airport and find out the
flight schedule at Michigan and the prices for the ticket. Prices for
air tickets are different, depending on the date and time. The average
price of a ticket from Moscow to Michigan and back, approximately 430 + 150 euro.
The total amount that I need to travel to you is about 430 + 150 euro. It is expensive for me now. I don’t have any savings now and the maximum that I can pay with my salary is the cost of the documents. Unfortunately now I will not be able to pay for the ticket and insurance for the trip to you.
Now at my work, I already apply for leave, also soon I will be able to receive a salary that I have enough to make documents for the trip to you.
, if you want us to make our meeting and I will come to you,
then I need your help to pay for tickets and insurance. Can you give
me this amount so that I can come to you? Can you give me 430 + 150 euro so that I can buy a ticket to you?
I dream about meeting you and I want to come to you and spend my holidays with you. If I could pay for my trip to you, I would not ask you for help, but now I have no solution.
That's why I ask you for help, do you understand? I really hope that you do not refuse to help me. I really hope that our meeting is as expensive for you as it is for me.
Paperwork takes about 10 days. And if you help me now, we can be together in about 2 weeks.
, tell me, are you helping me? Will you make our meeting?
I will wait for your answer for me and I will hope. I'll miss you.
I give you my kiss.
Anna

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:42 pm

, I was waiting for your answer and glad to receive it : ))
How do you? How was your day yesterday?
Everything is fine with me and I still wait for my vacation.
I sincerely believe that you will make our meeting and we will spend my vacation together, we should not miss such a chance, dear.
Today I visit the bank and I find out how you can make the transfer of money and help me make our meeting with you my happiness.
I’ll explain to the bank that the fastest, easiest and safest way is to use the western union agency or moneygram agency.
You must find one of this agency in your city and visit it. These are international agencies and they are my happiness all over the world.
My angel, when you come there, for the transfer you need some information about me - these are my full name, surname and address.
My name is Anna. My last name is I.
Mon address: Russia, region - Samara, city - Kinel, Street - svetlaya 21
Now I will wait for you to make the transfer and give me a copy of the transfer document and the secret number, only this way I can receive your transfer, do you understand?
I would be pleased to spend my holidays with you, because I see in you an interesting, sincere and good man. In the last days of our contact, you have become very important to me.
And I sincerely do not want us to lose each other and miss the chance to make our meeting.
Soon my vacation and if we do not make our meeting, then we can lose each other.
I am very worried and sincerely believe that soon we will be able to make our meeting without problems.
We must make our meeting now to understand what is happening between us. And spending time together is the best option so that we can test our feelings.
, do you understand how important it is for me so that we can hold our meeting in the near future? Do you understand this?
I have a lot of sympathy for you and my feelings for you become stronger and stronger every day.
I sincerely hope that everything will be fine and we will make our meeting and spend the best month in our life. Do you want it?
I'm waiting for your answer.
My sweetest kisses for you.
Yours is forever Anna.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nasstenkaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:26 pm

Hello my dear,
I get upset when not getting your answer. What will happen, why didn’t you write to me? Are you all right?
I worry about you and ask you to write to me as soon as possible.
I will continue to wait for your reply.
My kisses for you.

my happiness, good afternoon!
I am happy to receive your answer and see your lines.
All my thoughts are only about you and I am waiting for the moment when we will make our meeting.
Dear, but opening a bank account takes time and now I have no way to get a new bank account, and my internal bank account is only for my salary and I can’t receive international transfers to it, do you understand me?
If you do not want to visit Western Union, then you can use another MoneyGram agency, is it convenient for you?
Why don’t you want to contact this agency? What's wrong?
If this method still does not suit you, let's find another solution, I can ask my friends for a bank account.
Today is my day to go well. But for my work, I only think about you and about our meeting.
I am grateful to you for giving me emotions of joy. You make me a happy girl.
You enter my life and give me joy every day. Thank you.
, you are a really good man and it is very important for me that we can be together.
I can say with great confidence that there are the most powerful and real feelings between us. This is not love, but it is only the beginning.
Honestly, I did not expect this from me. I never thought that you could feel such strong feelings, despite the distance and the fact that we did not meet.
I used to think that this only happens in the movies. But now I understand that this is reality and our feelings with you are very real and sincere.
You are a special man with whom I want to spend the best moments of my life and share all the joys.
My sweetest kisses. Waiting for your answer.
Anna
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.