Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Arthur David Corchado

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Arthur David Corchado

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:40 am

Posted on behalf of the victim.

I came across your volunteer site today after reading a BBB article. My scam started in 8/2017 and continued through 6/2019. Collectively, between the money that was sent to the scammers and all the other costs incurred before I became aware of the fraud totals over $500,000. It makes me sick. My story is not unique.

I read your site rules and I hope that I am sending these pics and information correctly.

Scammer names and associates:
1. Edward Corchado (the main dude) (872) 356-6604, (551) 233-6690, claims to be stationed at Camp Blanding in Starke, FL
2. Sergio X. S., JP Morgan Chase, 82892xxxx
3. Abel C. R., Wells Fargo, 289032xxxx
4. James Taylor Brody, (734) 375-1946
5. Brenda K. G., (caught by the USSS in San Antonio, TX on 11-2018) I only know this because I was contacted by the USSS and received an actual seizure notice.
6. Brandon Ortiz (only know his name)
7. Angela Nichole C. TD Bank, 436307xxxx

Known emails:
1. edward.corchado1987@gmail.com
2. eddavidchorchardo@gmail.com

Stolen pictures used:

I still see these pics on sites..and it makes me sick! He goes by the following names: Arthur Corchado, Arthur Larmore, David Larmore, DonnyBoy22, Michael, and David Corchado.

Thanks...I hope these help.

The scammer stole the pictures and the identity of a real person, who was in the US Army. The source for the stolen pictures is the real owner Facebook profile. There is no connection between the real owner of those pictures and the fraudster impersonating the real person to scam victims online.

+18723566604
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Neutral Tandem-illinois, Llc - Il

+15512336690
Original carrier: Level 3 Communications, Llc - Nj

+17343751946
Original carrier: Teleport Communications America, Llc - Mi
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Arthur David Corchado

Unread postby Chrystal79 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Hi my name is Chrystal and one of my ex Best friends is actually talking to someone right now who is using these photos with the name Alex Corchado. He told her he was in Syria for 2 years and after a week of talking to her he is now retiring from the military and on his way to see her in NY. He plans on getting an apartment with her and taking care of her. She is so gullible & desperate that she believes this person although I have shown her proof that it is fake. It has gotten to the point where she doesn't want to believe me or be my friend anymore because she feels I am trying to ruin her happiness. We have been friends for over 25 years and now its all done because of this fake profile. I really wish the real owner of the pictures could reach out to her and let her know that she is being scammed
Please help my friend
Chrystal79
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Arthur David Corchado

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:44 pm

I really wish the real owner of the pictures could reach out to her and let her know that she is being scammed

Imagine how many other people are scammed on daily basis with the same stolen pictures. And now imagine the real owner of those stolen pictures being mistreated online by people not believing he has nothing to do with the scam.

I am sorry for your friend, Chrystal79, but this is not the way to convince her.

You can suggest her to do some checks by herself: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=18085.

You can also advise her to read this: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 11&t=37058.

It is hard to let a fantasy die - but 100% sure she deserves more than a fake romance she needs to pay for.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.