Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

terunklate@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Hi darling . How are the days off? I hope, good? It’s a pity you don’t write anything. I miss you and your letters so much. What are your plans for today? Today I cleaned the house all day. I wiped the dust and washed the curtains and other things. Then I got a little tired and decided to relax and write you a letter. You know, I look forward to the time when I can kiss you. Write me a letter and send me your photos. I send you a big kiss. Have a nice day. I will wait for your prompt reply. Yours Elena...
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:45 pm

Hello my love . How are you today? How did the new week start? I hope you had a good rest at home. Today, when I woke up, I opened my eyes and did not see you next. I had a dream where we were together. We kissed and hugged. It was so unforgettable. My love , I want to see you as soon as possible. You are the person without whom my life no longer makes sense. What are you going to do on Christmas? Who are you going to celebrate with? Unfortunately in Russia, Christmas is only January 7th. You know, I want so much for you. It pulls me toward you like a magnet. You are the person who gave me life. Thanks to you, I became the happiest girl in the whole world. My love , I hope you can help me as soon as possible. What should I do with the trip? I really hope for your help. When will this happen? I look forward to this day so much. When I see you I will run to you, hug you and kiss you gently on the lips. Please tell me the date when you can help me? Will you help me? :-( My love , I send you a big kiss. I wish you a nice day. I will wait for your prompt reply!

Yours Elena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Hello my love, ! How do you? My love , hope you have a good time at Christmas? This Christmas, I wish you to be full of love, friendship, first of all, the love of God, flood your heart and make you feel happier that you spend this day with your loved ones, that you really like this day, because it is unique , and there isn’t the same as today, I send you a warm hug from my Russia, full of love, tenderness and friendship with you, the best man in the world, with best wishes for today, May the magic of Christmas envelop your life and the life of your home, tonight I will offer a prayer that Oba you asked the eternal bless you always and give us the opportunity to meet in the not too distant future. That in the coming Christmas our love unites us and makes us feel even happier, kisses and hugs with all my heart, one day I dream to see you and be together more than ever! I love you!!! Yours Elena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:46 pm

Hello my beloved . I am so glad to receive such beautiful lines from you. You know, I am very pleased to give you great pleasure. When I will be with you I want you to be happy. I want you not to leave a smile from your face. I think about you every day. When I go to bed, I think of you and fall asleep very quickly. I am dreaming of you! It is more likely that our necklace would be realized and I would be near you, in your gentle embrace. You have become a part of my life. I love you very much. I hope you feel good now and have a good time. My love , I send you a big kiss. Thinking of you. Love you. You are my life. Yours Elena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:15 am

Hello my love, . I am very pleased with your letter. Yes, it is a pity that we could not spend Christmas together, but we still have a lot of time. I hope you all are well? My daughter sends you a big hello. She is very happy for us. My daughter constantly asks me. When I go to you. I do not know what to answer her. My love , I rather want to be in your tender embrace. I want to kiss you on your tender lips. You are the person without whom I can not imagine my life. My daughter also wants us to be fine and to be happy together. I look forward to the day when I come to you. You are my life. My love , I send you a big kiss. I wish you a nice day. I will wait for your answer. Yours Elena.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:38 pm

Hello my love, . I am so glad to hear from you. What is your mood? Hope good It would be great to come to you with my daughter, but I will come to you alone. She does not have documents for the trip and she will need to work! Therefore, I can come to you only one. My love , did you want me to come with my daughter? :-) When do I want to come to you? I want to come to you as soon as possible! I'm waiting for your help! My love , when can you help? My love, , you are the person with whom I want to spend my rest of my life. You have become very dear to me. I do not want to lose you. Tell me please when will you have the opportunity to help me? My love , as soon as you can help me, I will immediately go to Moscow. I will definitely give you all the details of my flight so that you can meet me. Unfortunately, I do not understand why you cannot make a Money Gram money transfer. Understand through the Money Gram system I can get your money faster. If you make me a Money Gram money transfer, I will quickly receive your cash and immediately transfer it to my bank account. Do you understand this? I will never dare to spend your money. I didn’t even have this in my thoughts. My love , will you make Money Gram? Tell me please! Do you completely trust me? Do you want me to come to you as soon as possible? My love , now our fate is in your hands. Do not waste your time. I send you a big kiss. I love you very much. I will wait for the second letter. Yours Elena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Hello my love, . I am very pleased with your letter. I rather want to be with you. What is your mood? I am in a very good mood now. My love , I want to tell you that I do not have enough 650 euro to come to you. I sent you my bank account. This is my bank account in euros. I am sending it to you again:
Correspondent Bank (Intermediary)
J.P. MORGAN AG FRANKFURT AM MAIN, DE
SWIFT correspondent bank (Intermediary’s Bank SWIFT)
CHASDEFX
Account at the correspondent bank (Intermediary’s Bank Account)
623160XXXX
Beneficiary Bank
Tinkoff bank
Beneficiary’s Bank Address
1st Volokolamsky pr., 10, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia
Beneficiary’s Bank SWIFT
Ticsrumm
Beneficiary
Belyaeva E. P.
Beneficiary’s Account
4081797870000098XXXX
Payment Details
Own funds transfer under Agreement No. 5184746013 Belyaeva E. P. Without VAT.

My love , when I come to you I will refund you all the money back. When can you help me? Let me know. Now I have to go to the grocery store! I send you a big kiss. I will wait for your prompt reply. Your love Elena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:26 pm

Hello my love, . I am very pleased with your letter. How did you sleep today? I hope, good? How is the mood before the new year? Hope good It's great that today you can send me money. My love , as soon as you make a money transfer write me all the details and make me a copy of the check. With this copy I will go to the bank. So it will be easier for me to find out if your money came to my bank account. Soon we will be there. It's so cool. You are the person with whom I am so happy. I love you insanely much. My love George, I wish you a pleasant day. I will wait for your prompt reply. You are my life. Yours Elena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:47 pm

Hello my beloved . How are you today? Hope good It’s unfortunate that you were not able to send money to my bank account. I will send you my other bank account in usd again. I hope you can make a money transfer in usd. I am missing in usd - 720usd. I want to wish you a happy new year. I would like to wish that next year that miracle that we dream with you, happen to us. Hopefully we can see each other next year. We can be together forever. I want to wish more joyful moments that will turn into pleasant memories, and meetings with loyal friends and loved ones. Today my friend called me, she congratulated me on the new year and decided to invite me to celebrate the new year to you. She said that she, too, was lonely to celebrate the new year alone. So I want to keep her company. She lives in a private house and she has her own bathhouse. January 1, we will go to the bathhouse as a women's company. Therefore, I cannot write you a letter. I hope you will not be angry. I will think about you. You are the man I love. I love you very much. I send you a big kiss. Write to me. Forever yours and only yours Elena.
P.S. I will send you my bank account again.

Correspondent Bank (Intermediary)
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. NEW YORK, NY US
SWIFT correspondent bank (Intermediary’s Bank SWIFT)
CHASUS33
Account at the correspondent bank (Intermediary’s Bank Account)
46465XXXX
In dollars
Beneficiary Bank
Tinkoff bank
Beneficiary’s Bank Address
1st Volokolamsky pr., 10, bld. 1, Moscow, Russia
Beneficiary’s Bank SWIFT
Ticsrumm
Beneficiary
Belyaeva E. P.
Beneficiary’s Account
4081784070000105XXXX
Payment Details
Own funds transfer under Agreement No. 5184746005 Belyaeva E. P. Without VAT.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

terunklate@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:43 pm

Hello my love, . I am very pleased with your letter. How was the celebration of the new year? I hope, good? I missed you so much. My love is , I don’t understand why my bank account is not working. My bank account is working correctly. I don’t understand why they tell you that my bank account is not correct. I gave you all the correct data. I hope you can try to make a money transfer again. I send you a big kiss. Now I want to rest a bit. Love you. Yours Elena.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.