Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:53 pm

My lovely ! I was very worried and waited for your letter.
Now I will try to explain everything to you calmly and in detail, I hope that together we can find a solution.
The problem is that I have a debt for the apartment, I had to pay utilities on time.
In Ukraine, a law was recently adopted that if a citizen has money debts in Ukraine,
then he can not leave the country, he will simply be arrested at customs.
This law was adopted due to the fact that people take loans from banks and then do not pay ,
do not pay for housing so that people can not hide from debt in another country.
Before my journey to your country, I had to buy some things,
which I will take with me, a suitcase in which I will carry my things,
I had to clean up before our meeting, get a manicure and pedicure, buy cosmetics.
In General I didn't have the money to pay for utilities
services and now my debt is 7100 hryvnia, it's about $ 300.
I have with me not much cash about $ 100, but I need
another $ 200. Can you help me with $ 200?
Now I can not continue my journey because of the debt, first you need to pay the debt,
I will have an official document confirming that I can leave the country without any problems.
I tried to find money, but in Kiev I have no acquaintances or friends,
I also tried to get money from the program I'm traveling to you on.
But I was told that they would pay all my travel expenses, but would not pay my debt.
You're the only person who can help me if you turn me down
then my future will be broken, and most importantly I will not be able to meet you.
I very much hope for your help, but I will return the money to you as soon as I arrive in your country and get $ 10,000 at the Embassy,
but first I must come to your country. I really hope for your help!
I need only 165 euros, and the problem will be solved and soon we will be together and do everything we dreamed of.
You are in my heart and I want to make love to you and do what we dreamed of!
You are important in my life and surely you understand this, how valuable it is to have something so important in life to have a person,
to whom you are so dear and valuable!
I very strongly appreciate you and not want losing you, want, to you all understood correctly and thought about me only the most beautiful thought,
thought about me sincerely, for me now it is important your understanding and support.
Very soon we will be next to each other, have the most tender feelings for each other, I want it so much, and I hope you do too.
Write me, I will wait, I hope that we will find a solution and will soon be together!Olya!

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:42 am

My favorite ! Thank you for your letter.
And it's important for me to know that you and I are serious.
You're my hero, you didn't leave me in a difficult situation.
I really didn't know what to do. Because this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
And to miss it for $ 200 would be a shame.
And I need exactly $ 200 because I only have $ 100.
And I have nowhere else to take the money, so I turned to you.
Not that she knew.
But I have no one else to turn to for help.
But when I come to America, I'll give you the money.
Only I need the money urgently, because otherwise my tickets will burn.
And I'll have to buy them at my own expense!!!!!
Please send me this money today!

Send me money via Western Union.
My data:
Name: Olha Andriivna S.
Registration address: Zhytomyr city, Gogolevskaya

I really, really want you.
I will kiss you tirelessly.
What do I have to explain when you understand? I'm sure you feel the same way.
But you don't say it, you accept it.
I think I need to stop because my female genitalia is very wet and I am very Horny,
I hope you like them.
Your Olya!

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Hello my cute !
I'm so glad you answered me.
I don't understand why you feel this way about this money transfer system.
I don't know what to do but I don't have a Bank account that can accept international transfers.
And I can't do it now. Because I am now in Kiev. This is a strange city for me. I don't know anything here.
Try to send me the money, I need it very urgently. Because I have to be in Washington by December 9 at the latest.
And the last group of students flies from Kiev on December 6. This is my last chance to go to America.
If I miss this flight, my life will be ruined. Do you understand that?" I've done so much to get this grant. You have no idea.
I very much hope for you and for your help. And don't forget you promised to help me!
When I come to America, when I get the grant, I'll give you back that $ 200.
I promise you that! In past letters, I sent you my passport. For what would have you was confidence in my honesty.
My darling really need your help! I can't do it without you. I hope you understand the situation I'm in.
I was not allowed to leave the Ukraine because of the debt.
I'm in a strange city where I don't know anyone. I'm very lonely and scared here.
And I also wanted to ask you, will you be able to meet me at the Washington Airport?

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Hello ! I don't understand you're kidding me.
You stole so much time from me. I expect Thea to help because you promised to help me.
And I don't understand why you can't send me a Western Union day or some other similar transfer system.
And I already told you that I don't have an account that can accept international transfers.
And no one I know has such an account. Such accounts are usually started only by firms.
Because their maintenance is very expensive. So here is my cute ,?????
pull my time which I have THERE is no. Send me the money today!!!!
The Western Union system. Or I won't be able to come.
I already told you that the last group of students leaves the day after tomorrow.
Thanks to you, I don't have time to look for money anymore. Because I was counting on you.
Because you promised to help me. And I am now very disappointed in this decision.
Because I think you're just stalling. I certainly hope that's not the case.
But I have no other explanation for what is happening now. Now, I tell you again, I don't have time to argue with you.
Send me the money today. Since I have a plane on Friday. Which I can't miss!!!
Or I can forget about the money and my internship. I hope you understand that?
I expect an answer from you as soon as possible. Olga !

PS: My data in order for you to be able to transfer money to me.
Name: Olha
Father's Name: Andriivna
Last Name: S.
The address of the residence.
Index: 10001
City: Zhytomyr
Street: Gogolevskaya
House: 104
Apartment: 26

Hi! I never got a letter from you. I've been waiting for him. I hope that tomorrow you will answer me.
Post a reply