Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

olenka.girluk@gmail.com

Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:24 pm

Email received:

Hello. My name is Olga, I live in Ukraine. I want to destroy my loneliness and find a good man.
I'll be in your country soon and it would be nice to meet a reliable, decent man.
If you are a single man and want to find a girl with whom you can spend a great time together, then we can get to know each other better.
I'm looking for a man with similar views on life and interests. Of course, I can tell you more about why I'm looking for a man in your country, but I'll leave it for our next letters.
I will try to make our communication interesting and diverse, and we can exchange sexual photos until we meet each other.
We have to study each other in detail and completely, only then we can understand whether we are suitable for each other or not.
If you want to meet me, just write to me. Maybe I'm the one you've been looking for. Sending you some pictures.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Olga

Header:

Return-Path: <olenka.girluk@gmail.com>
Received: from 92.119.160.102 (89-190-72-34.nsys.cz [89.190.72.34])
Message-ID: <28bf095a517a50593530862acd39131dedac4a@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Olga." <olenka.girluk@gmail.com>
Subject: HI MEN:Love is the rathe of our feeling.
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 09:43:36

Originating IP: 92.119.160.102
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Sent through:

Originating IP: 89.190.72.34
Originating ISP: N-sys S.r.o.
City: Vrchlabi
Country of Origin: Czech Republic

Stolen picture received with the message:

Re: olenka.girluk@gmail.com

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:11 am

I got the same email but from a different email address. A true scammer!!

Re: olenka.girluk@gmail.com

Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 am

The messages you receive are copy-pasted scripts, spammed to potential victims while using different email addresses and different stolen pictures.

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:26 am

Hello ! Very glad to see your letter, I hope that we can continue our communication,
get to know each other better. I want you to always read my letters carefully, because your opinion is important to me.
Not like when you ignore me, not answer my questions, I think that is not fair to spend a lot of time,
to write you letter, and in the answer obtain only a few lines for from you, so respect my time and my labor on the to write you letter.
And now let's talk about the good! ). I'm Olya, I'm 28 years old. I'm a student
I study at the Financial University with a degree in "Management and Financial control".
I will tell you more in detail in the next letter and tell you why I should arrive in your country in the near future.
In a relationship, I appreciate sincerity, so I just want to say that I earn money by dancing a Striptease. Please do not confuse,
I'm not a prostitute, I don't sleep with men for money. In a strip club
where I work, men can't touch girls, I only undress
topless. Dance for me is an art and I do not consider it shameful, especially since this is a temporary job, and in the future I want to get a normal job in your country.
I hope that my work does not contradict your moral principles and we will be able to continue our communication. I hope that you will be interested in not only
my intimate photography but also me as a person. I will be very hurt and hurt if you only need my pictures.
I do not mind such photos and will send them with great pleasure if I feel your interest in me and our communication. Please don't
hurry me with candid photos, I want to open up to you like a flower, gradually, especially since first I have to get to know you more through a letter.
I don't know any information about you and I'd be interested to know more about you. Tell me about your country? About your city in which you live?
Please do not forget to answer my questions, it is very important to me and I will be very curious to know what you think about everything I wrote.
It is impossible to tell about my whole life in one letter, so with each letter I will write more information about myself.
Now I will finish the letter and send it to you as soon as possible, to me
I can't wait to get a new letter from you. Olha!

Header:
Return-Path: <olenka.girlyk@gmail.com>
Return-Path: <olenka.girlyk@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.1.42] ([188.162.199.226])
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019

Orig IP: 188.162.199.226 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Megafon | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Additional photos:

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:26 pm

Hello !
Why don't you send your pictures? Please feel free to send your pictures, I will be very pleased.
I was waiting for your letter and of course it was important for me to know your reaction to the fact that I dance a Striptease.
I like to dance and listen to good music.
My favorite songs in Striptease: Neneh Cherry- "Woman", Sam Brown - "Stop", have you ever heard?
If we meet each other in the future, I would really like to make you nice and dance a Striptease show for you. You want to?
I have no secrets from you, and in the very first letter I told you about my work, because I think,
that sincerity is very important and I always tell the truth.
Thank you for not judging me and hope that our communication will develop with each letter, at least I would like so.
Now I will tell you more about myself: I was Born 11.09.1991 year I live in Zhytomyr. My growth 159 centimeters, and weight 51kg.
I'm an orphan, I've never seen my parents, my parents put me in an orphanage right after I was born.
I never tried to find them, there is no information.
Of course, these were difficult years for me and in the future I would like to help orphanages, because I know how hard it is for children there.
In our country the state helps such children and immediately after I received primary education in a shelter,
I entered free education at the University.
The state also allocated me an apartment in which I live now, it is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life.
In apartment I live one and she is I have in property.
Perhaps you have a question for me, why am I looking for a man in another country?
My past relationship ended 1.5 years ago and I decided I didn't want a relationship
with a man in Ukraine, because I plan to leave Ukraine forever.
Get a practice, get a proper job, because I don't want to keep doing Striptease.
My ex cheated on me with another girl, I could not accept it, that's why sincerity and trust in a relationship is important to me.
Now I'm not looking for something serious, just want to meet a man with whom you can talk nice,
go to the cinema, Museum, cafe or just stay at home.
In any case, we will see where our relationship will lead!
Especially since I'm graduating from University, this is the last year and now I have to do an internship in your country.
My documents should be ready soon, there is no exact information where I will be in your country,
but first I have to come to your capital, I will be there for 2 weeks, and then I can choose any other city in your country, or stay in the capital.
Of course, I will be provided with free food and accommodation, the Ukrainian state will take care of everything.
I will tell you more about all this in the next letter.
Very soon I will be in your country, that's why I want to meet a man in your country, in which I will be 3 months and very glad that I met you.
I think the letter was too big and you're tired of reading it :)
Please write me what you think about all this, I would very much like to know your opinion.
I hope to get an answer from you soon.
I am sending you new pictures and hope they impress you:)
I know that my photos are not very candid, but with each next letter, my photos will be more candid. Olya!

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:24 am

Hello ! I read your letter with great joy. It is good that our communication continues.
I look forward to your letter with great impatience. I wish I could answer it right away.
Now all my time is busy preparing for the trip, studying and working.
Don't worry, I'll get back to you as soon as possible. It's very important to me.
I hope you liked my candid photos. I like taking sexy pictures for you.
These photos helped me to make my best friend, I consider her my sister.
Since early childhood, we were brought up together in a shelter, she is the closest person to me.
To whom I can confide all my secrets. We always help each other in difficult situations.
In my previous letters I wrote to you that I would soon come to America.
You already know that I live in Ukraine in Zhytomyr.
I got under the social program, representatives of the Fund learned about my success in school,
social work, and also the fact that I am an orphan offered me an international student exchange and internship at work.
This program includes payment of visa, tickets, plus $ 10,000 for personal expenses associated with staying in America.
I'll have to come to Washington and get the money from the Embassy,
for my accommodation, meals and everything else that I will need during the 3 months of my trip.
Since I also receive assistance from the program in the capital I will stay 2 weeks until all formalities are completed,
and when I get the money I will be able to choose the place of practice in Economics and management.
Of course me would give a certain list organizations which can take me on work.
But I already know that I can choose almost any city.
That here do you say me very was lucky!)))
I am very grateful to the people who work in such organizations and try to give a chance for a better life, to Express themselves and their potential.
I just can't believe my luck!
I hope that all this was not boring for you and you are not disappointed to know the reason why I am writing to you.
I just wanted to find a friend in the country I'm coming to soon, but I think I found something more!)))
I'm sending you more candid photos. I hope you like them.
I want you to enjoy it!
I look forward to hearing from you. I'm interested to know what you think of what I wrote.
I kiss you, Olya!

All 4 photos attached are nudes and cannot be posted per our guidelines.

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:12 am

Hello my dear !
I begin to miss your letters, they always bring joy to my heart and I do not feel lonely.
Now I am very busy studying at the University.
After University I have to go to work and still need to prepare all the necessary documents for the trip.
Very little free time.
Dancing Striptease, I do not earn much money, only enough for food, cosmetics and things.
But now I am happy to have the opportunity to write you a letter.
The paperwork is still in progress, so I can't tell you the exact date of my arrival,
but as soon as I know I'll let you know.
Most importantly, that soon I will in your country and with large excitement await the our meeting,
think that we forever will remember day our meeting. ))
Are you waiting to meet me?
For several nights now, I have had the same dream, as we dine in a restaurant,
for us, live, romantic music plays, we dance a slow dance. Do you like to dance?
After a beautiful evening, we go to the hotel.
I love writing letters to you, but now I need to finish the letter,
because I'm very tired and need to cook something to eat.
In the morning I always eat porridge, ham, yogurt and drink a Cup of coffee,
for lunch I always eat soup and salad, and in the evening I can eat chicken or fish.
I never drink alcohol, only on holiday I can afford a glass of wine or champagne, and I do not smoke tobacco.
I try to lead a healthy lifestyle, run in the Park in the evening.
I hope that my letter was not boring for you, lately I am very busy and I need a rest. I hope you can forgive me.
And to earn forgiveness I send you my new pictures, do you forgive me?))
I hope you like my new photos and you will see them again and again. It excites me.
Kiss you! Your Olha!

5 more nude photos attached. Not post-able.

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Hello my
I have great news for you and I want to share it with you soon.
My documents are ready to travel to your country, tomorrow or after tomorrow I leave for Kiev.
You know I believe in fate and our meeting was no accident,
I think about you all the time, I can't sleep, I can't study, I can't work.
Of course I'm excited about our future meeting, but my excitement will go away after we meet each other,
I think that we will remember for a lifetime the day we first met.
I feel that you very good the man with which I communicate easily and pleasantly to write letters!
I know you will never hurt me and I will feel safe with you.
You know, my last relationship ended 1.5 years ago and I didn't have another man.
If you want the in next letter I will send you photo, as I play with a and of course I will to think about you in this moment.
I'm not much shy about talking about it, but I trust you and I know I can tell you any secret or secret.
Our relationship is developing very well and we can learn about each other all that interests us.
I really want this to be in our relationship.
Just please do not think that I am depraved and lascivious.
With me such sense of, emotions in the first time and I not can themselves to control!
And I hope that maybe we will understand that we are made for each other and unite in life, time will tell. Do you agree?"
I want to meet a man who is worthy of my pure and sincere love.
I will send you with this letter my rather candid photograph.
I have even more candid photos and I will send them, but only patience. I'm a little shy.))))
Hope you like my pictures and please don't show my pictures to anyone else,
this is between the two of us, and I don't want my photos seen by another person.
And I really hope to see your answer soon.
Lots of hot kisses and hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Olya!!!

More photos that cannot be posted.

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:51 am

Hello my sexy man !
Today is a beautiful day and I am happy to see your letter, which I will gladly answer.
Here is and it is a timely the long-awaited day, when I'm starting journey in s country.
My bus to Kiev will be in a few hours, so you need to have time to collect all the necessary things, pack your Luggage and do not forget anything.
I'm going away for 3 months and I need to take everything I need with me.
The letter is difficult to describe what emotions I feel now, before my first trip to another country,
before our future meeting, I have a strong excitement.
In Kiev, I will be a few days to get the documents, you need to fill out some more papers,
I think that I will have the opportunity to write you a letter from Kiev.
Had read on the Internet is not much about your country, traditions, holidays, what are the prices for products, etc.
In Ukraine 10.000 $ big money, but I do not know how in your country. Is that a lot of money?
This money I will receive as soon as I arrive in your country and can dispose of it.
I told you, I need to be in your capital 2 weeks and there in the Ukrainian Embassy I will receive money.
I will also receive all instructions and further instructions concerning my practice.
We could go to a nice restaurant to celebrate our meeting. You want? Then we can go for a walk,
you will show me the beautiful places in your city, and then I would like to get to know you better!
You know what I mean, don't you?" I think we will have an unforgettable night.
No, I don't know if you will have the opportunity or not, I really want to see you at the airport as soon as I arrive in your capital.
I'd love to see you as soon as possible. I'm so excited to think about all this, so many thoughts. How do you imagine our meeting?
I have a letter to finish! I will write you all the information about my flight as soon as I arrive in Kiev.
Hope to see your letter when you arrive in Kiev early to write to you nebudet opportunity!
Wish me luck! I will miss you a lot! Kisses.

More nudes that cannot be posted.

olenka.girlyk@gmail.com

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:42 am

I'm sorry !
My dear, I have arrived safely in Kiev and am happy to see your letter.
Now it is very sad and difficult for me to say that we should stop our communication.
I am very hurt now and my eyes with tears because you have become my favorite and dearest person.
I don't want to lose you, but I don't see any other solution.
I have a little problem, but if I don't solve it, I won't be able to come to your country.
The problem is a small amount of money, but I'm ashamed to ask you for help, so I decided to stop our dialogue.
I don't want you to think badly of me.
Yes, I tried to solve the problem on my own, but I did not succeed.
For that reason, I think we should stop communicating.
I am afraid that you will not listen to my problem and will not be able to help me, you will say bad words about me.
You have become a dear person to me, for whom I have strong feelings. Now I'm at a loss, afraid of losing you forever.
I don't know what to do now, but I don't think you're going to help me solve the problem.
I don't know if you want to know what problem needs to be solved.
I look forward to hearing from you to know what you think of what I wrote.
I'm afraid to lose you, you are a wonderful and kind person and meeting you was my big dream.
I am sure that we are waiting for a happy future together, during our correspondence, I am very much accustomed to you.
And now our meeting is in jeopardy and I could ruin my future in your country,
because it is also important for me to get my practice after which, I can get a normal job in your country.
I was so stupid that I thought that soon I would meet you and my new life would begin!
I will wait for your letter, I hope that you can answer quickly. Olga!
Post a reply