Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

blondiluv@ruinbox.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams.

blondiluv@ruinbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:38 pm

Email received:

Hi!!! I'm probably not the first woman to write to you. Perhaps you are already in my picture I noticed that I'm not a fashion model on a photo. In real life I look the same like on the pics that I send you. In addition, I know how to cook tasty and appetizing and not afraid to spoil the manicure. I'm sending you my real photo, but if you want a pretty picture, or a cover girl, it's not about me. My name Valentyna, I'm was born in 1989. I work as a kitchener in a volunteer organization for several years. I'm kindly, decent, purposeful girl. I am without bad habits. I live in Ukraine, in city Severodonetsk. I am search for a durable, loyalist, passion man. If you're also single and looking serious relations, we could try to get to know better each other. It seems to me, it will be interesting to communicate if you are real too and if you want find the staunch Sputnik for life. I hope to hear from you soon. Valentyna

Header:

Return-Path: <blondiluv@ruinbox.ru>
Received: from ruinbox.ru (smtp.ruinbox.ru. [178.32.73.17])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of blondiluv@ruinbox.ru designates 178.32.73.17 as permitted sender) client-ip=178.32.73.17;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@ruinbox.ru header.s=dkim header.b=lI1Asv7+;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of blondiluv@ruinbox.ru designates 178.32.73.17 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=blondiluv@ruinbox.ru
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (185-20-227-181.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru [185.20.227.181]) by ruinbox.ru (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 087F752A9
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 17:56:20
To:
Message-ID: <789437170.20191007175620@ruinbox.ru>
Subject: Hi, how are you?

Originating IP: 185.20.227.181
Originating ISP: Domain Names Registrar Reg.ru, Ltd
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Same message was received with a second stolen picture:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

deepeyes89@yinbox.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:13 am

Email received:

Greetings.
I hope that I do not bother you with my message and you will be interested to read it. I should introduce myself for you. Let's start, my name is Valya, soon I will be 30 years old. Surely you have heard a lot on the news about Ukraine recently. I live here in city Severodonetsk.
I think that you have already noticed from my photo that I do not have a fashion model appearance, I am an ordinary girl and if you are looking for a girl with incredible appearance this is not me. I'm not the girl from the cover of a glossy magazine, but I know how to cook well and am not afraid to spoil the manicure.
Of course I care about my appearance, but for me the internal qualities of a person have always been more important. I will try to explain what qualities I am looking for in my partner for the future live.
I would like to connect my life with a faithful, strong character, and most importantly true to his word man. With a man who knows how to be a gallant, romantic and a gentleman with his lady. With a man who will never raise his hand to his woman and will give a feeling of complete protection when he is around. I'm not a little girl and I don't dream of a prince on a white horse or a rich man. For me, it is much more important to have mutual understanding in the relationship.
As for me, I'm not smoker, alcoholic or a drug user. I can say with confidence that I am a good housewife. My house is always clean and there is always something to feed unexpected guests.
If our thoughts and views about serious relationship are similar and you feel that we are suitable for each other, I will be happy to receive your answer.
Valentyna

Header:

Return-Path: <deepeyes89@yinbox.ru>
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (185-20-227-181.ovz.vps.regruhosting.ru [185.20.227.181])
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 19:29:29
To:
Message-ID: <943520395.20191029192929@yinbox.ru>
Subject: Hello there. How is your mood?

Originating IP: 185.20.227.181
Originating ISP: Domain Names Registrar Reg.ru, Ltd
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.