Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 pm

the picture is stolen from a dating site and belongs to a poland man.

on net log:

policeofficerdonaldcleve
male - 58 years, Canada

About me

Hello............thank you for your visit. I am an easy going man that love life and like to be happy. So i am in search for that woman to share special moment with. I am loyal and responsible and dont play games with relationship. I hate lies and dishonesty as a police officer, so scammers stay off.

I work with the Interpol as scam detectives, so if your intention is to scam me, you will end up behind bars. If you have been scammed or in the process, you make contact with me here as i be of great help. Thanks for stopping my my profile.

More about me

Name
Police Officer Donald Cleve
Date of birth
29/03/1954
Native language
English
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Hobbies
camping, going to the beach, walking my dog, gardening, etc
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

Hello dear, how are you today? Just came across your profile, It will be nice for us to know more about each other. Telling you about myself, I am an Interpol officer, and work as a scam detective. With my effort and that of other officers, many scammers have been brought to book and that is where they deserve to be, in jail. If you having trouble with scammers, you can report them to me and i will be great help in helping you get your money off him if you have lost any money to him. The recent arrest was in Nigeria and Malaysia.

I am loyal, and devoted man who's looking for the same woman to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness in a relationship. I have been single for 5 years now and my divorce has been legalize so i can remarry. I have one son, he is all i got. It will be nice if you write back to tell me a little about yourself. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
Officer Cleve.

Nice hearing from you dearie. Sorry for this scam incidence. Please know that i am willing to help you get your lost money back. All i need is your attention and cooperation in this. kindly provide me with the information below to trace your scammers as i can help you catch the scammer and get your lost money back. We trace scammers by using a special device that detect IP address and get the location from which an email was sent. So you provide me with the information below.

1. Scammer's name:
2. Scammer's email address:
3. Scammer's phone number:
4. Amount lost:
5. Time of incidence (month and year)

I hope you are serious with me because i am looking for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage someday and i am willing to relocate for love if we are compatible, especially as i am retiring from the police force soon. All we need to do is to know each other more.

For us to know each other more, there need to be a more define means of conversation between us. So send me your yahoo/msn ID for chat so i add you up. Also let me know when you usually online. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
P.O Cleve.

hello, nice hearing from you. My email is cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com. At the end of any mail, put from henrietta henson. i hope to hear from you soon. Bye :twisted: :twisted:
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Received: from [41.138.185.14]
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 01:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Police Officer Cleve Donald <cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Officer Cleve

Originating IP: 41.138.185.14
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Nice sorry i am responding late to your email. i did get it long ago, had to start investigation and now we got all information about him. We have sent his details to the Nigerian police. I will be glad to help you arrest this scammer and get your money back.

For us to be successful in this, there need to be a more define means of communication between us. In light to this, you give me the details below for ease of communication between us and documentation.

1. Full name:
2. Email address:
3. Yahoo ID:
4: MSN ID:
5: Phone number.

Also let me know when you are always online so i watch out for you. I will let you know what ever we are able to come up with. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye P.O Cleve.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Police Officer Cleve Donald
cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

Yes i can arrest him. i will trace and get his details from here. Then i will send his details to the Nigerian officers, they will be the one to make the arrest. But you will need to pay a legal fee to take him to court before we can get your lost money back.

I have commence investigation on him and will let you know whatever i come up with.

i hope to hear from you about this.
Thanks
P.O. Cleve.

:twisted: :twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Urgent!!!
cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
Nice hearing from you. I am pleased to inform you that i have found the location of your scammer and he will be arrested today Tuesday 5/6/2012. As soon as he is arrested, we will call you so you talk to him to confirm we got the right person that scammed you and not someone else.

The Nigerian police force will arrest him today. We need your information for documentation and proper communication between us. So provide me with the information below.

Full name:
House address:

Since you dont have mobile number, i really dont know how the Nigerian police will call you. I will send you his real pics as soon as we get him then. I have contacted a lawyer in Nigeria in your favour and his legal fee is € 550. You will get your €1,500 back plus more compensation as the Nigerian government is aware of all these scamming case and usually compensate scam victims. The compensation money is usually from $10,000 depending on the amount lost. So i will advice you dont regret sending the € 550 for the legal case. Pls send the details above to me and i will do my best for you to get this scammer in jail.

I will provide you with the barrister's details which you will send money to in my next email.
Thanks.
Officer Cleve.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Nice move H_H!! Bet 'police officer Cleve' thinks he's pretty smart ... poor thing. :lmao:
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:50 pm

cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
I got your email. You will be sending the €550 to the barrister in Nigeria as its fee and not to me. I have been able to get his details for you to send money to. You are to send the money through Western Union or Money Gram to Nigeria.

Find below the information you need to send money:

Receiver's name: Osayuwu Cephas
Receiver's address: 100 MM way, Garki Abuja, Nigeria
Test Question: Peace
Answer: Unity

As soon as you send money, send to me the details below:

Sender's name:
Sender's address:
MTCN/Reference number:

Pls know that you will send the MTCN number if you send money through Western Union or REFERENCE NUMBER if you send money through Money Gram. Send me your phone number when you get a new phone.

I will advice you send the money as soon as possible to get the case started and pls try to reply to my email on time.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
P.O. Cleve.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:54 am

cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
Sorry for my late reply. Please know your lawyer there doesnt know international law so cant help in taking your scammer to Nigerian court.

Hence, i will advice you go send the €550 to the Lawyer in Nigeria as there is no much time to waste. Time itself is money. If no one is pressing charges against the scammer, he might be granted bail. So i advice you go send the money as soon as possible to take him to court. I hope to hear from you regarding this. Send me the numbers as soon as you send the money. I have given the lawyer in Nigeria your email and he will be contacting you as well.
Thanks
Officer Cleve
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am

Police Officer Cleve Donald
cpoliceofficer@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you? Sorry i have not replied to your email. I have been very sick, only feel better today. The lawyer has been worried himself as i have not been able to communicate with him. I have instructed him to send you his id card. I am sending you more pics of me and also my Interpol ID for your verification. My mobile number is ( +447035950716). So i will advice you go send the money now as there is no much time to waste. The lawyer will send you his id card and pls let me know if you get the id card. Sorry once again for the late reply, i have been sick. I hope to hear from you soon. Bye for now.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:32 am

Received: from [41.71.176.1]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 01:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Barr Sam <sam.esq2000@yahoo.com>
Subject: From Sam and Co Legal Consultants Nigeria

Originating IP: 41.71.176.1
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Attn: HH,
Top of the day to you. I am Barr. Samuel Osayi from Nigeria. I was contacted by the Interpol officer Cleve Donald to handle your case and sue your scammer to court. Its pleased to meet you. I will tell you that i am a simple humble man and like to help people a lot. So i will be helping you with this case to get your lost money back.

I was informed by Officer Cleve yesterday to send you my ID card and some pic. Attached to this email is my work ID card and some pics of me and my colleague. Pls be informed that you need to satisfy this chamber by means of legal fee before we can proceed with this case.

You are hence by this notice to send the legals fee of €550 to me. Locate the nearest Western Union office near you and send €550 to the details below.

Receiver's name: Osayuwu Cephas
Receiver's address: 100 MM way, Garki Abuja, Nigeria
Test question: Peace
Answer: Unity

As soon as you send money, provide to this chamber the information below for payment confirmation.

Sender's name:
Sender's address:
MTCN:

Pls get back to me as soon as you get this.
Yours faithfully,
Osayi Samuel Esq.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.