Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gracekenneth32@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gracekenneth32@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:24 am

Military Romance / Non-delivery scam from a Survivor:

Your are welcome here, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is (GEN) Grace Kenneth, I am US military / Nasa officer currently in Libya now.  and i will like to get acquainted with you, i am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, i enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, i enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains everything that nature has to offer.  However, I really want to establish a true relationship that can lead to a business partner or something else.  It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?

I want you to know that we are attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs and during one of our rescue missions we came across a safe box that contains huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya It was believed that money was intended for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money would be shared between us and what we did.

Out of the total my share was $ 6.3 million (Six Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am looking for your help to evacuate my share of the money from this country (Libya) to your country for you to keep it safe on my so till I come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is delivered to you in your country you will be trustworthy to keep the money till i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It's clear to me that you might be frightened of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a security company and have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choice destination.
This delivery will be handled legally by the Security Company and there will be no form of risk involved in the process and the money will be packed safely in a truck case and the same case will be delivered to you in your country.  I have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total money once the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance will be my investment capital in your country.

If you do not want to be a party to this business, please leave this letter to your third party to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why i am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, i will say that my mind is convinced that you are the real person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Notes;  I do not know how long we are going to stay here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to look for a trustworthy and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, i want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allowed to use mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture and the photocopy of the money.
I Wait to receive your reply as soon as you read this letter.
THANKS YOU

Scammer is using a mixed gallery much like the one here:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148788

Stolen images used:

Stolen Image of Abigail Harrison

Stolen image of Lt. Col. Kate Germano

Stolen image of Ann C. McClain and Josh A. Cassandra
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gracekenneth32@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:49 pm

From another Survivor:

Date: August 22, 2019
To:
Subject: I AM HAPPY TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESS OF TRANSFERRING MONEY

How are you doing today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to concluded. Am now in India investing the money with my new partner who helped me to transfer the money, and also planning our marriage soon. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of USD $500,000.00, (Five hundred thousand dollars only)

First and foremost, I want to thank the Lord for keeping to His promise that those who put their trust in Him will never be ashamed. He is truly the Prayer-answering God. Secondly, I want to seize this medium to appreciate all your past effort and the time spent in the course of this transaction. Thank you very much and may the good Lord bless you.

In the light of this, arrangement has been made with my Rev. Father in Togo to send an international open bank draft total sum of $500.000.00 USD to you as a token of my appreciation for all you have contributed in the past to this transaction. Kindly accept this with good mind.

Contact Rev. Father Mark Anthony ( MarkAnthony2897@gmail.com ) Instruct him on how to send the Bank Draft to you, and then you take it to your bank over there for payment.

You should forward the following information listed below when contacting him for prompt action.

Full name...............

Complete address............

Country................

Telephone number...............

A copy of your ID card or Passport............

Yours Faithfully Grace Kenneth
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.