Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anna.flauschig@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anna.flauschig@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:21 pm

Email:

Hi bitte, fur Unruhe entschuldigen Hoffnung, dass wir identisch haben ziele auf Leben, ich will Verstandnis, Sorge und Liebe Ich habe keine zweite Halfte und wenn Sie immer noch ein einsamer Mann,ich wurde Sie gerne kennen lernen mit dir Ich habe ein schoner name Anna !
Ich erkannte, dass ich mude von einsamkeit und ich will eine ernste und starke beziehung.
Es ist schwierig, den richtigen mann zu finden, mit dem es angenehm und einfach ist, den rest des lebens zu leben.
Jetzt ich lebe in Russland und keine Kinder in meine 48 Jahre
Ich will sehr vollstandig mein Leben andern, strebe danach seit langem
Sehr bald ich will mein Land lassen
Hoffnung, auf unser schnelles Treffen, ich strebe nach realen Beziehungen
Bitte schicke dein Bild fur mich Schreiben Sie mir an diese Adresse anna.flauschig@yandex.com .!!
erfolgreichen Tag, ich warte Antwort eben

/ (translation)

Hi please, for restlessness apologize for hope that we have identical goals for life, I want understanding, care and love I have no second half and if you are still a lonely man, I would like to meet you with you I have a nice name Anna!
I realized that I am tired of loneliness and I want a serious and strong relationship.
It is difficult to find the right man, with whom it is pleasant and easy to live the rest of your life.
Now I live in Russia and no children in my 48 years
I want to completely change my life, strive for it for a long time
Very soon I want to leave my country
Hope, on our quick meeting, I strive for real relationships
Please send your picture for me Write me at this address anna.flauschig@yandex.com !!
successful day, I'm waiting for an answer

Header:

Return-Path: <savon.marine@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.50 (unknown [115.84.91.56])
Message-ID: <ABAE184B4094BA09D5D09924E0656C69@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: Anna <jkncx@gmail.com>
Subject: charmant
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 02:24:39

Originating IP: 115.84.91.56
Originating ISP: Lao Telecom Communication, Ltc
City: Vientiane
Country of Origin: Lao People's Democratic Republic

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen pictures is married. She is not searching for love online. Her name is not Anna. The image is stolen from the real owner social profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anna - annushkaliebling@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:36 pm

Email:

Hallo Ich will Minute deiner Aufmerksamkeit ergreifen Hoffnung, dass wir identisch haben ziele auf Leben, ich will Verstandnis, Sorge und Liebe Ich habe keine Liebe und wenn Sie immer noch ein einsamer Mann,ich wurde Sie gerne kennen lernen mit dir Ich habe ein schoner name Anna !
Ich habe verstanden, dass ich mude von einsamkeit und ich will eine ernste und starke beziehung.
Es ist schwierig, den richtigen mann zu finden, mit dem es angenehm und einfach ist, den rest des lebens zu leben.
Jetzt ich lebe in Russland und keine Kinder in meine 48 Jahre
einsame Frau in der Suche ernsten Beziehungen, immer geoffnet fur gute neue Bekanntschaft.
Ich von Russland fur lange Zeit abzufahren
Naturlich wird Treffen mit dir auch interessant sein
Bitte schicke dein Bild fur mich Hier wartet auf Ihren Brief meine Adresse annushkaliebling@yandex.com .!!
wunsche Gesundheit und Erfolg!

/ (translation)

Hello I want to take your attention for the minute Hope that we have the same goals for life, I want understanding, care and love I have no love and if you are still a lonely man, I would like to meet you with you I have a nice name Anna!
I understand that I am tired of loneliness and I want a serious and strong relationship.
It is difficult to find the right man, with whom it is pleasant and easy to live the rest of your life.
Now I live in Russia and no children in my 48 years
lonely woman in search of serious relationships, always open for good new acquaintance.
I leave Russia for a long time
Of course, meeting with you will also be interesting
Please send your picture to me Here is your letter waiting for my letter annushkaliebling@yandex.com. !!
Wish health and success!

Header:

Return-Path: <cnchantereau@bbox.fr>
Received: from 92.119.160.85 (67-211-155-203.unassigned.ntelos.net [67.211.155.203])
Message-ID: <BEBB0D5E5581AF1CC0C58C31F5038628@bbox.fr>
Reply-To: Anna <BOGTK@mail.com>
Subject: Liebe und geliebt werden
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 18:31:47

Originating IP: 67.211.155.203
Originating ISP: Lumos Networks, Inc.
City: Troutville
Country of Origin: United States

- same stolen picture.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.