Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aleksnatalka@mail.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

aleksnatalka@mail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Email:

Hi there my great friend How are you today? I believe you are great and you will be happy to respond to my letter. I am enourmously happy that I’ve got a chance to meet you. My name is Natalya. Probably you have guessed where I come from by my name. I come from a big picturesque country Russia. My age is thirty five. I’m want to find a man for good fellowship and probably for meaningful relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be happy to see your letter. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as fast as you can. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more images of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also send me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to know more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful mood.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: aleksnatalka@mail.ru

I am waiting. Natusechka.

Header:

Return-Path: <icc@skyblue.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [212.191.0.134])
Reply-To: Natalchik Mi <icc@skyblue.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Natalchik Mi <icc@skyblue.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear!
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019
Message-ID: <20190611141702.3645.icc@skyblue.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 212.191.0.134
Originating ISP: Technical University Of Lodz Computer Centre
City: Lodz
Country of Origin: Poland

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.